Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not shouting and yelling. Its just that everyone here says that Hsm was their least favourite movie was hsm. How would u like it if everyone was saying that ur favourite movie was their least favourite. And I do respect other ppls opinions.
I dont feel like talking about this anymore, not to sound rude. So could we please just drop it? and forget about it?

I can spell you! I just used 'u' to make it easier. In fact. Im the best speller in the class!!!!! i can spell suicide, congratulations, unfathomed, ultraviolet, kaleidoscope, and hydraulic. And a lot more! Sry if I used too much punctuation. :p i like doing that. Shark Boy and Lava Girl was a little corny I guess, but i still liked it.
I made it to the national spelling bee last year but got out after the written test ;)

Anyway, Happy Feet was a good movie! And HP6 is gonna be scary. And I think HP1 scared you the most because you were younger when you saw it. Anyway, if dead bodies trying to drag you underwater is scary, then HP6 will be scary.

Oh, and also, I havn't even seen HSM2. And Mileyroxursox2342 you did WAY too many posts.

I made it to the national spelling bee last year but got out after the written test ;)
Anyway, Happy Feet was a good movie! And HP6 is gonna be scary. And I think HP1 scared you the most because you were younger when you saw it. Anyway, if dead bodies trying to drag you underwater is scary, then HP6 will be scary.

Oh, and also, I havn't even seen HSM2. And Mileyroxursox2342 you did WAY too many posts.
I just wanted to make a point about how I like hsm. Why do ppl hate it so much? GO HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it to the national spelling bee last year but got out after the written test :D

I was 10 when I saw HP 1. Ur right. Maybe it wouldnt scare me as much now because I'm older (I'm 12). I dont think any of the HP movies scare me now. The 5th one was so unscary. :l

Ok why does everyone hate hsm????????? Thats so immature. :ichigotchi: hsm is such an awesome movie and hsm 2 was even better! GO HSM!!!!!!!! Tell me one reason why u dont like it. :l
How can it be immature? Posting an opinion is not immature.

Ok why does everyone hate hsm????????? Thats so immature. :ichigotchi: hsm is such an awesome movie and hsm 2 was even better! GO HSM!!!!!!!! Tell me one reason why u dont like it. :l
So where immature was disliking the most annoying movie ever?

Ok why does everyone hate hsm????????? Thats so immature. :p hsm is such an awesome movie and hsm 2 was even better! GO HSM!!!!!!!! Tell me one reason why u dont like it. :l
I HIGHLY Dislike any reality show by Disney (Except Raven) All they do is sing. It rides my nerves, and I would rather not watch it.

Disney was meant to be Donald Duck, not Miley Cyrus

I HIGHLY Dislike any reality show by Disney (Except Raven) All they do is sing. It rides my nerves, and I would rather not watch it.
Disney was meant to be Donald Duck, not Miley Cyrus
Wow! Finally! I believe the same thing! Disney should

focus on the cartoons that made them famous!

Anyways, I hate "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"

The worst movies would have 2 Napolean Dynamite and the original Bridge to Teribithia

Im saying Fever Pitch, I couldnt stand it!
Hey! Bostonian here! And I saw all of those things! (I was there the night the did the "GO SOX" building. I was seeing a show at the Opera House.)

Um... all of the HSM movies, and probably the Water Horse. Ugh, those were so bad. I had needles sitting next to me, so when the really bad parts came on, I would be ready to stick them in my eyes.

I can't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back