Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Crazyy*tama, I couldnt stand that movie either, I stopped half way. Just couldn't watch dubbed anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say HSM... and the calender girls =P

it's about these old ladies.. i thought the same thing i thought through Golden Girls" OMFG.. what if they die on set?!"

I forgot to say The Wickerman. That was AWFUL.
AGREED! I love Nicholas Cage, but that movie was so terrible!

I don't get to see many movies now that I live on my own (not enough money), but I used to see a lot with my dad... Plenty of them suck.

-Doom

-The Ring

-The Exorcism of Emily Rose

-Jurassic Park 3

There's so many bad movies, but those are a few.

AGREED! I love Nicholas Cage, but that movie was so terrible!
I don't get to see many movies now that I live on my own (not enough money), but I used to see a lot with my dad... Plenty of them suck.

-Doom

-The Ring

-The Exorcism of Emily Rose

-Jurassic Park 3

There's so many bad movies, but those are a few.
I don't like The Ring either or The Grudge - they are both very similar and very boring!

I haven't watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose yet but my sister has it on DVD so I'll watch it soon to see :mellow: .

Well, Happy Feet was pretty good but if I remember right the ending sucked.

But the worst movie I can remember is "The Break Up". It wasn't funny AT ALL and the ending was terrible.

Oh yeah, sad enough, Silent Hill was the FUNNIEST movie I ever seen.

Maybe you shouldn't watch kid movies and then say you hate them.
Me and my sis used to share a room and she wanted to watch them so I watched them too for the heck of it coz there was no point in trying to sleep when it's like "ROBOTS!!" So they're good to get you to sleep.

I would have to absolutly say... transformers the movie... IT SUCKED! it was very boring
[SIZE=7pt]Dude .. Thats evil .. Really evil to say.[/SIZE]

I would say Bench Warmers but that was to funny :)

The worst movie .. Lady and the Tramp

It's between Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants I never got the stinkin' point of that movie!And March of the Penguins that movie was so sucktastic,I fell asleep when we watched it in 3rd grade.

March of the Penguins, it made me sleep too HSM-Gotchi. It made me sleepy because the narrator's voice and how there was not any action going on in the movie.

[SIZE=7pt]Dude .. Thats evil .. Really evil to say.[/SIZE] 

I would say Bench Warmers but that was to funny  :D

The worst movie .. Lady and the Tramp
Well, I just found it too unrealistic. I mean how could a 4 foot car turn into a 40 foot robot?

But i agree with lady and the tramp, it sucked

Last edited by a moderator:
aww come on people! Lady and the tramp was cute!! :p The siamese cats "we are siamese if you plleaaasseeee! We are siamese if you don't plleasseee" awww!! LOL! :D

~Reanna

[SIZE=21pt]...............WTF[/SIZE]

thats a good

[SIZE=21pt]movie[/SIZE] ;) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:
Maybe they hate Anime...

And I thought of another movie, the old version of the loin, witch on teh wardrobe. It was terrible, the beavers were life 6ft tall... WTH?

Any of those weird disney cartoon things.

People call me sad becuase I don't watch 'The Lion King' every single waking moment of my life, like some of them seem to do.

And Harry Potter movies. I gave up after the second one x.x

CATS AND DOGS. This had to be the most boring and stupid movie I have ever seen. I will never forget it because I barely remeber actually seeing a single second of it because I got so bord I ignored it! :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]...............WTF[/SIZE]

thats a good

[SIZE=21pt]movie[/SIZE] :( :( :( :( :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi:
No need to get so... mad. Just posting his/her movie that she thought was bad. And I see no reason why to make the font so big.

da worst movie i saw would probaby be material girls wth hilary duff and her sister

wat about yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back