Wow...That's bad...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in school was really bad. Ok, so we had this thing called battle of the classes where certain people in each grade compete against each other. Today was 7th Vs 8th Vs 9th grade. Me and my friends were on the bleachers watching. Ok, well one of the events was the blindfold race. The blindfold race is where someone is blindfolded and they have someone that can see holding their hand and running the race, and they have to guide them. Well, this girl named brooke was in it. she was the blindfolded person. So, they were running when one of the biggest eighth graders [the blindfolded one] accidently slammed into her. She got hurt REALLY bad, She was slammed to the floor, she didn't get up, Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head, she didn't know where she was, and she couldn't move. She's very small and them running full speed into each other must of hurt. We had to all go back to our classes and she was sent to the hospital. It was really messed up to see.
So, has anything like this happened to you at your school?
Well let's see, there were these bullies that harrast a kid i knew, and on the last day was found almost dead being hung by the portable! Sum say she was depressed, others say the bullies did that! Creeeeepy! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh yeah and in 3rd grade, i almost died of coldness i the snow, it burns my skin! :D :p :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's see, there were these bullies that harrast a kid i knew, and on the last day was found almost dead being hung by the portable! Sum say she was depressed, others say the bullies did that! Creeeeepy! :D :p :(
Oh my God! What ended up happening to her? Was she okay?

Oh my God! What ended up happening to her? Was she okay?
Yeah, she became positive agin! Sum of the bullies r scared of her though! Other bullies thought she was still an ez target! :D :p :(

Oh wow, that's bad. Dx

Well, I was walking to my next lesson, & I was walking past the nurse's office, & a Year 9 boy walked past me. He was holding his right hand in his left, & it was slit from his wrist to his little finger. D: It looked like it was kinda.. Hanging off. 0_o

I thought it was 'self-harm' or something. x]

But it turned out that he was climbing one of the fences connecting our school field & the houses behind it, & some doof put glass along the top of the fence, so it slit his hand. Dx

It wasn't pretty. Dx

~ Bethiee. :]

An ex-student from my school (I still remember him) was stabbed to death in the City recently. TamaSweetie, if you happen to read this, you may know. His name was Daniel Awak and he was a really good student at my school.

R.I.P

Daniel Thong Jang Awak

:'(

Once I heard that this kid committed suicide. O_O

He was like, nearby some train tracks, and he was on them and a train went by. ._.

Once I heard that this kid committed suicide. O_O
He was like, nearby some train tracks, and he was on them and a train went by. ._.
O___________________________O

Why THAT of all methods to kill yourself.

That would hurt so bad that it's not even. . . Good god.

Yeah, so far this year there have been 3 D.O.'s (drug overdoses) and 2 alcohal poisinings that the ambulances had to come for.

' date='December 24, 2008 07:44 pm'] O___________________________O

Why THAT of all methods to kill yourself.

That would hurt so bad that it's not even. . . Good god.
I think getting hurt before death would be the most painful death. I'm talking about being burned,ran over, shot...

Well not exactly like this, but I have seen younger kids getting thrown on the ground by bigger kids, The little kids then got sent to the hospital and one actually past away. The guys who did the beating were expelled.
R.I.P

Danny [24/06/06]
whoa... That's awful...

An ex-student from my school (I still remember him) was stabbed to death in the City recently. TamaSweetie, if you happen to read this, you may know. His name was Daniel Awak and he was a really good student at my school.
R.I.P

Daniel Thong Jang Awak

:'(
Hmmm.... That's scary. I wonder who would want to kill him... brrr!

I also remember about 3 or 4 years ago this girl names brittany had a seizure at a bus stop and died. I wasn't there to see that one but I heard about it.

MY principal had just had back surgery.

SHe got back.

She got run over by a bus, and died.

The bus driver was sent to jail, and we have a new principal.

We played a song called "Shdow of the Day" by linkin park for her.

;_; ;_; ;_;

Hmmm.... That's scary. I wonder who would want to kill him... brrr!
I think it's cuz theres like groups of teens in my city and they're all againgst eachother so i think its cuz he was from a different group...Its really sad though. Some people in my class were crying hysterically because they missed him so much, its just really sad. I didnt witness it, but my brother did...,

^ AW!!!

My school's too good <.<

Lol I remember once we were running the mile I think liek 3 kids collapsed. I do remember the police and the ambulance coming to my school a lot last year. . . something about a 6th grader doing drugs. . .?

Idk, really.

Mostly, people write on the stalls in the girls bathrooms about other girls or "I ♥ Richard H.!" or something. I read it a lot. . . .

There's a lot of nasty rumours that a kid named Danny had sex with a girl named Dianna. Idk if they really have or not, they make out before school *shudder*

I have a friend who can't breathe after she runs the mile. It's sad.

^ oh that reminds me,

There's a girl in my school who took naked pictures of herself and forwarded it to a lot of people's cell phones. She did it last year and the police actually got involved. and she did it AGAIN this year, a lot of people were interrogated on wheater or not they got the forward. She got suspended for a day when someone who forwarded it got suspended for a week real fair huh?

^Ew..

I remember once there was marjuana found in the girl's toilets, and the girl who had it was stupid enough to write her name on it....so the police got involved and the girl got suspended for 2 days.

Also, this year, a student stole the teacher's mobile phone. He got excluded (meaning he was sent to another school for a few weeks until he's ok to come back).

I think it's cuz theres like groups of teens in my city and they're all againgst eachother so i think its cuz he was from a different group...Its really sad though. Some people in my class were crying hysterically because they missed him so much, its just really sad. I didnt witness it, but my brother did...,
That's sad. They shouldn't really be against each other... I hope that group of teens go to jail. (They should be!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back