Wow...That's bad...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this wasnt super bad but in the hallway at inside reccess at school

this really stupid kid was swinging on the lockers and it started falling and he dodged it but it fell on this other kids ankle.. We all thought his ankle was broken but it wasnt as bad as we thought. He came to school the next day with crutches just because his ankle hurt from pressure

ohhh i almost forgot!!!! on the day before winter break at my school we had a lock down and we had to turn our lights off and crouch down in a corner, everyone thought it was a drill some idiots were still talking after 10 minutes i was just like "what the freak obviously it is not a drill" and eventually the principal lady came in and she said "all of you can go back to your seats and continue your lesson but your doors and shades have to be closed and locked. the other 6th grade class left their room after the bell rang because they thought the lockdown was over (it had been about an hour by then) and the principal yelled at them and told them to go back into the class. They asked a student from my class to go outside with them. after class everyone was talking about it. The class that went out said that there was police and police dogs. They found a bullit/or drugs (they wont tell us what it is) on the bus so they were searching all the kids that rode on the bus lockers. Nobody in our school was involved in it though. Our school is too nice xD

Oh, and when I was in 5th grade, this kid accidentally shot his younger brother. They were playing around with their father's rifles and the older brother accidentally set one off. It was really sad.

Oh, and when I was in 5th grade, this kid accidentally shot his younger brother. They were playing around with their father's rifles and the older brother accidentally set one off. It was really sad.
These stories happen alot! All those stories in this topic sound sad! Just sad! Ppl these days though aren't so careful about stuff like that....... :) :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back