Wow...That's bad...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's see, there were these bullies that harrast a kid i knew, and on the last day was found almost dead being hung by the portable! Sum say she was depressed, others say the bullies did that! Creeeeepy! :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
It's just sad that kids are attempting at/succeeding at/threatening to kill themselves because bullies influence them so much. My sister's friend was shy and people made fun of her. I think they even cyber bullied her. But she was bullied so much, my sister tried to make her feel better, and my sister's friend that I never knew about, hung herself because of this bullying.

Just sad.

When I was 7, my friend's mum accidentally ran me over with her car :p (she's a bit of a druggo).

Not many people saw it, but by the time i got back to school, my teacher was VERY happy to see me, and it turned out that people had spread rumours that I was in hospital or dead! I was like 'I only hurt my leg... 0_0' :blink:

Once when I was about 11, I was in class and the teacher was talking when all of a sudden a girl randomly fainted and fell off her chair. She was really sick, and the teacher was so worried...

And earlier this year, my friend was in metalwork and she told me that a girl in her class fainted from the fumes and smacked her head on the corner of the desk behind her... and as soon as she landed on the ground, she regained conciousness and started screaming from the pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year a girl threatened to bomb the school, so instead of evacuating us, they made us stay inside the classrooms e_e but they arrested her and she was expelled.

I heard there was a suicide in our School 7-8 years ago. I heard it probably involved a gun or he hanged himself. O.O

Oh yeah, I was in Year 7 last year and some guy jumped of a pole or something and broke his leg.

I think thats it. I dunno any more stories.

~SG~

^ AW!!!
My school's too good <.<

Lol I remember once we were running the mile I think liek 3 kids collapsed. I do remember the police and the ambulance coming to my school a lot last year. . . something about a 6th grader doing drugs. . .?

Idk, really.

Mostly, people write on the stalls in the girls bathrooms about other girls or "I ♥ Richard H.!" or something. I read it a lot. . . .

There's a lot of nasty rumours that a kid named Danny had sex with a girl named Dianna. Idk if they really have or not, they make out before school *shudder*

I have a friend who can't breathe after she runs the mile. It's sad.
Those rumors happen all the time at my skool! People come up 2 me and ask if i've dun s-e-x yet! It's gross! My skools really messed up though........ :) :eek: :eek:

When i was Kindergarten,a girl broke her wrist. and last month someone was throwing a condem around on my bus. That's about it,I think.

Not much bad has happened in my school, but in my old school there was this girl called Michelle who was diabetic and when we were doing these running games in gym she just fainted.
Yeap, the part in bold did happen. I was there. There's like a Gym hall and a Dance hall, connected and she was in the gym hall and we were put into the dance hall. Except her sister. She was allowed to be there. But, she was okay. ^^

In primary 2, there was this guy called Kieran who was swinging on his chair and split his head open. Then in Primary 3 he pushed someone against a wooden column and the guy he pushed was sent to hospital.

In primary 5, we went on a class trip to the Scottish Parliament and I fainted because I didn't eat anything. But I woke up after about 2 mins and I got to sit in a really cool chair that people from the parliament sit on. ^__^

In my High school, just last week, I think, This girl called Hannah was hit by a car. She has a fractured leg and a broken bone in her skull. I saw it happen and it was scary. She flew in the air. The guy was arrested.

In my school district, a boy shot his twin brother. He died in the hospital the next day.

The boys weer third graders who found their father's gun. I feel sorry for the boy's family and friends.

In my school district, a boy shot his twin brother. He died in the hospital the next day.
The boys weer third graders who found their father's gun. I feel sorry for the boy's family and friends.
Y didhe do that!??! I think having a twin rocks! :( :D :(

It's just sad that kids are attempting at/succeeding at/threatening to kill themselves because bullies influence them so much. My sister's friend was shy and people made fun of her. I think they even cyber bullied her. But she was bullied so much, my sister tried to make her feel better, and my sister's friend that I never knew about, hung herself because of this bullying.
Just sad.
Yeah, it's sad, but she told every1 she knew that she did that because she wanted 2 scare the bullies away...... But then agin, she was always beat up by a sexist! I felt srry for her! :( :( :D

Um.......well.....my old school bus was awful. We had a huge truck smash right into our bus. Luckily, nobody was hurt, ut when my sister and her friend started screaming, the bus driver laughed at them!!! Also, at my school, this boy in my class banged his head really hard on a wall by mistake and it kept on bleeding and bleeding and his stitches were really visable! Oh yeah, my old school headmaster died because of a bad illness, and one of the school care takers hung himself in the gym. Nobody knew why, but all the little kiddies were screaming and only the really older kids were left....scary!

Once this kid was selling condoms in the boys bathroom 0.o He was in 6th grade.

And in elementary school, one of my friends got hit by a car. She had a fractured ankle I think, and prolly scratches and bruises, I dun really remember.

Y didhe do that!??! I think having a twin rocks! :furawatchi: :D :p
He didn't do it on purpose. The boy and his twin found the key to their fathers guns. Apparently they were playing Star Wars and accidentally pulled the trigger..

An ex-student from my school (I still remember him) was stabbed to death in the City recently. TamaSweetie, if you happen to read this, you may know. His name was Daniel Awak and he was a really good student at my school.
R.I.P

Daniel Thong Jang Awak

:'(
OMG was his name really Daniel Thong? O.O XD :'( (I feel guilty laughing at the poor guy's name) D:

I just remembered one. In Primary School, these Grade 2 kids had a stick and pulled a Grade 2 boy's eye out. (Almost) But they didn't mean it. DX

They got in SO much trouble. The boy had tissues (bloody ones) covering his eye. O__O

It kinda reminded me of Resident Evil and a couple of Horror movies. *Shivers*

I think that's how it happened.

I can't remember how it happened, all I saw was this boy's eye covered in blood and these tissues on it. DX

~SG~

Last year during soccer, this kid kicked the ball super hard at S. The ball hit S on the head, which gave him a blackout. Everyone was crowded around him, and at first he didn't know where he was. Then he did, then he was fine. It was scary, though. :furawatchi:

Well not exactly like this, but I have seen younger kids getting thrown on the ground by bigger kids, The little kids then got sent to the hospital and one actually past away. The guys who did the beating were expelled.
R.I.P

Danny [24/06/06]
You're kidding. You have to be.

Oh, what punishment. Expell them. Make them play video games all day and never have to think about doing homeowrk again.

Other Guy: Who deserves that, Mortie? You're so cruel.

Well, those kids DID murder a younger child. They're recieving no more than they deserve.

Other Guy: Mortie, you're so cruel. Show mercy!

No, nothing like this ever happened at my school. Last time I was in a public school, I was 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back