Young Mimitchi is sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YM ran ran and ran thinking what might of happen to Nexes they ran to :eek: house YM layed down on the couch since he was sick he vomited once in the garbage can then they heard a roar then...

The queen broke the house open, looking down at the 5 Tamas. Nexes was on her shoulder. "we were to evenly matched, so we joined forces. hope you like to die!"

YM:"Your not Nexes! she would never give up!"

Nexes: "who said I gave up?"

YM, Hanna, Kat ( :( ) and beef ran as fast as they could, but with one quick stroke of the hand Nexes brought up the ground and trapped Beef, Kat and Hanna. The queen lowerd her jaw and got Kat. Hanna and beef doged it.

sure.

Nexes wrapped them up in a split second with some invisible wrap that could withstand almost anything and they left.

YM: *thinks to himself* here we go again. i have to save my two best friends from the two most powerful creatures on earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
YM woke up in an invisible cocoon. He was not yet infested, But beef was and Hanna wasn't anywhere to be seen. Thinks "nexes... is a random character, that one. I doubt she is actually working for the queen, though, unless she gets some great benefit from it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back