Young Mimitchi is sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the robed tama was young mimitchi he took some Advil he took her then he slowed down and looked around there were adult aliens everywhere working like an ant hive then he saw it the queen with her egg sack laying eggs then all of a sudden...

Another Black robed tama came in!

It started to attack the queen's egs, and finaly it destroyed them all. the queen was fuoriouse and tried to atack, but the robed tama two was very quick. it jumped off and ran past YM and Hanna, yelling "folow me". so they did, and they came to an empty tunnel. the other robed tam took its hood off, and it was a ;) and she wouldnt give a name.She just said i dont have one. "I can get you out of here" she said, looking around. then Hanna's stomach felt squirmy. she loked down, and saw that it had gotten pretty large! she fell over and started to go into labor over the alian baby in her stomach!

Then the alien parasites busted out of her tummy they pounced on ;) killing it and eating YM was alone and the aliens were coming then...

the final black robe came! it puled out two swords diped in poison and atacked the alians, killing them all. then it turned and told YM to pick up hanna and follow it. they did what was told and found themselves facing the queen! the Black robe told them to folow the passage till they reach the end and that it would take care of the queen. Then it pounced on the queen and attacked hard, and started to win. YM called out "what is you name!" and the black robe replied "Nexes, the dark she-lord of the sinsasu. do not worry, i cannot die. go and save yourselves!" she called back.

But she did the queen alien pierced her stomach with her tail brought Nexes up to her mouth then at lightning speed a second jaw came out and pierced the head.

5 days later

Young Mimitchi was alone he known the queen rebuilt her hive he was at the hospital but there was good news three of his friends were cloned Kenny the :D Beef the :blink: and this tama :( then...

Nexes walked in. She looked as healthy as ever, and she brought a friend. "you left her at the hive." Hanna steped out from behind her, looking as good as new.

Nexes: i fixed her up when i got out of the hive.

YM: i thought you were dead!

Nexes: i cannot die, whatever wounds i get just heal up. I dont even age.

YM: than why is that scar down your face still there?

nexes didnt repily. she just looked away.

But it wasnt. Nexes was still standing there, hanna was still standing behind her, and they looked at YM with a sort of humor. "you passed out!" giggled hanna.

OOC: you cannot escape the power of the almighty She-lord, Nexes!

But then Nexes started coughing up blood and vomit then alien parasites busted out of her stomach and the parasites ate her completely then Ym and his friends ran out of the hospital then...

OCC: what do you have agenst Nexes?

Nexes was trapped inside with the alian parasites, so she pulled out a bomb and set it off just as YM and his friends got out. they all thought nexes was dead, but she was still there (bum bum bummmmm) and she drank a potion that kills all parasites in her body and any that try to enter. (bum bum bummmmm....agian)

YM and friends still ran Nexes tried to catch up but then a tail went through her she coughed up blood it was the alien queen she survived as well (theyre equally matched).

FYI nexes doesn't have anymore alians in her... but it could have followed them. and he could already catch up to them but she decided to fight the queen.

the queen and Nexes were in a battel that lased for days, and nethire of them had lost any strength.

*old arm deterierates and reformes on Nexes arm, Nexes jumps down and kills the others and forms a one-way forcefeild around herself.

But the queen breaks the shield with her second jaw then again pierces nexes's belly then this time pierces her head with second jaw a hundred times.

nexes breaks the pattern and smashes the second jaw on the queens 1st jaw, and stbs her in the throat woth her poisend swords.

This barely done anything the queen grabbed Nexes neck and simply snapped it then ripped her open found her source of endless energy and absorbed it.

But the chain was broken and nexes healed, her power returen x2. she shot out beams of power, slicinng the queens arm off. it howeld as nexes shot paralizinggel into the wound so she could not regenerate. then nexes started to slice off random limbs and kept going and going and paralizing and started to win. the queen was weakaning.

WRONG! The queen quickly regrew the limbs smashed the lazer pierced Nexes head with her tail then spilled her acid blood on her actually Nexes forgot the Queen absorbed her power so now the queen was stronger. Then the queen found nexes two friends and easily killed them then sprayed there blood on her. Then the queen ripped out Nexes heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back