Young Mimitchi is sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pft. i said all the power x2, so she was stronger than usual. she started to kill the queen slowly, and the queen was slowly wakaning while nexes grew stronger.

OOC:

Im... Im sorry for being so slow. I was just watching a movie about spiders killing people in a small town. i have extreame arachnaphobia as I almost lost my legs becauses of them so excusses me if i mke a lot of typos.

nexes dose not have a heart 8^) she traded it for infanent power.

Well then the queen grew power from every tamagotchi on tamagotchi planet nexes was scared she fell on her knees tramatized by such emense power and that her friends had died. *the queen picked nexes up then smashed her face into the ground hundreds of times then threw nexes into the bridge the bridge collapsed inot the water The alien queen was winni ng all the way.

Right... Nexes dosent have emotions only anger if you read right.

nexes had the power if god and the devil, and god was protecting her from death. her friends may have died, but she didnt care. she unlieshed a beam so strong it was equil to that of 3 nucular atom bombs and it was aimed straight at the queen. then Nexes stabed the eyes out so it was blind and dissabled the regeneration celles in them. Nexes cant die, remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing the queen doesn't have eyes and I can't die either but I throw spiders at you alien parasite spiders!

Unfortunatly Nexes is not afraid of spiders, she just squashes them. second the queen can die and third Nexes rulz you.

Nexes dissapeard and reapperd on the alians head, and god sent down an unbreakable forcefeild backed by the devils force feild, and she stabbed away at her head. she must have stabed t least 100 thousand times. then nexes flew off into the clouds, waiting to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
only god can do that.

and god dosent plan on doing that anytime soon.

nexes sat in the clouds, waiting for the oppertune momnt, when she would activate her plan.

In my time it's 12:30 am i'm tired and i'm ultimatly tired of your supposed ultimate power and videos i'm tired

g2g

btw

I won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back