Young Mimitchi is sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And all of the tamas screamed and ran away...

the aliens would claim none of THEM...

Are you talking to me?????????????????????????????????????????????
yha, sorry i didnt make it more cler, i will next time.

im glad you helped, though.

So instead of their super fantastic awesome amazing plan they took him to the docter. :)

But when they got there, it was closed!Their next plan was to give him some churros, but they didn't know where Mexico was so, they landed in India where the natives gave them...........

But then all of a sudden a alien parasite queen busted into the room killing 2 of mimitchi's friends then...

oh jeze, it the parasite agoin.

Hanna and Joey (a ;) ) atarted to attack them, but she was to strong. hanna was therown agenst the wall, and Joey was killed, But hanna got up and told the others. they decided to run and leave YM to his death.

But then young mimitchi was about to kill the queen until his sickness took hold he fell on the couch but then mimichi's friend Beef ;) came in through the hole in the wall the alien queen then with her giant tail slapped him hard then...

Hanna had to go back because she felt bad, so she, miley ( :unsure: ) and kayla ( ;) ) went back to defeat the queen. it was a long and hard battel, but...

Hanna was running out of ideas, so she arranged for someone to pick up YM while she fought. Hanna became weak after so much batteling, though, and had to forfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said they all died but Hanna survived when she woke up she was in a sticky cocoon she could feel sometin squiggling inside her she had alien parasites in her then...

a tama in a black robe broke the cocoon! it said that they needed to escpe and that she was the only tama left. they broke through the first tunnel but then Hanna felt really sick. she fainted and the black robe tama had to pick up up and carry her into the next chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back