Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I make a bunch of random pouches for my tamas. I usually make a new one for each new pet, so I have loads of different looking pouches. I love finding cute coin purses and camera holders too. Sometimes I carry them in smaller purses I make if I have a few tamas on/with me. Those Tamago frequented being in one. My Furby even has a purse I made years ago that fits it perfectly. Lol.

@Britty

Clear Vynil :)

My crochet tama-holder! It's not very good, I just freehanded it :) I carry whichever normal-sized tama I'm using in a Violetchi pouch I bought. And when I get my P's, I'll make another crochet holder for it!

I wear skinny jeans, but they're barely loose enough for my P's to fit in my pocket.

I like to keep mine hooked on a lanyard, which I either wear around my neck or on a belt loop. The lanyard I have also came with a small Mametchi plush with a velcro bacpack made to hold Tamas. :)

I just carry mine in my purse...I'm not super protective of it. If I'm around the house I just carry it by hand. Of course, I only have one right now so it is not much of an inconvenience. But pretty soon, I will have two! :p

I keep all of my tamas in hand-crocheted pouches that I make myself.

I only have photos of two of my works on photobucket right now, and they are the two ones that I've sold so far, one to tamagotchialice, and one to Khipmunk.

They are both tamago pouches, but I crochet pouches in all kinds of sizes and styles, and I could gladly sell you some. Just tell me the coulur, size and style you wish and I'll crochet it for you.

The price would be ranging between $10 - $15 including shipping depending on complexity and style.

Fo Spirit Rabbit I could make a cheaper one though, since you are located in Sweden and that lowers the shipping price a bit!

Please excuse the size of the pictures.

IMGA0875.jpg

IMGA0236_zpsc77912d0.jpg

When I go on bike rides I keep them in a small bag on my handle bars. But when I go out I normally carry them in my purse. But a got to make a pouch so I can put them on my lanyard. :rolleyes:

I used to get frustrated too, I gave up crochet for a few weeks and came back to it.

Just give yourself time to refresh between attempts, and keep trying. :p

i'm not very fond of pouches for my tamagotchis, so i usually carry them in my bag.

I carry them in my handbag (don't call it a purse it is not a purse it iS NOTTT)
and sometimes this little totoro coin pouch I have.. It's got a -see through part and one of them retractable dog leash things so i can check on them at any time.

Also,KlickBop i loooove the squid pouch you made! Squids are so cuuuute...

Not too long ago I bought two tamagotchi lanyards from walmart. The characters lanyards that i bought are Memetchi and Mametchi. I also carry them on a clip around my waist.

would you be able to give me a design? please with a cherry on top lol, ive just started learning how to crochet and I hae not been able to figure out how to do the covers...im dieing to be able to lol cause I have tamas that need protection! <3

Actually I would love a pattern! I've been free handing it and it's kind of annoying lol

oh and ive been buying all my crochet cases that's what I keep my tama's in...but its getting really costly! cause I have 15 from different sellers and they charge $12-$15 for them each...so do the math haha and I need 7 more now too :( ...I want to learn and have been trying to but I haven't the slightest clue lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oddsandendswithlove said:
oh and ive been buying all my crochet cases that's what I keep my tama's in...but its getting really costly! cause I have 15 from different sellers and they charge $12-$15 for them each...so do the math haha and I need 7 more now too :( ...I want to learn and have been trying to but I haven't the slightest clue lol
I sell mine for cheaper in case you are interested https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/185539-crochet-pouches-and-covers/

I usually put them in my pocket... with the keychains OUTSIDE the pocket. Don't want the screens getting scratched up.

As for the Tama-Go... I just hang it by my belt-loop. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back