Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not carrying them around. My classes aren't really long and I honestly prefer to just change their time to night so that they sleep while I'm not home. I would be very sorry if I would lose any of them or drop them or something, so I prefer to leave them behind.

hey guys! I have a crochet pouch pattern that I designed and im paying it forward to who ever wants it! the post link is in my signature and the pic of the pattern is the first purple pouch.i hope you guys enjoy it and ill be posting some of my custom designed pouches that will be for sale for $9 free shipping each <3

Since my tama-go & v6 are deco-ed out. i usually just have them in my wallet , or that little zipper inside your purse :D

For a color Tama, I usually carry it around in my sweater pocket or just hold it in my hand. I've added a screen protector so that it doesn't get scratched up during my travels as well as a metal ring (I have them on the top of all my color Tamas) so that I can attach a little Tama character charm... I usually have it resting between my index and middle fingers when I'm playing with the Tamagotchi just so that I can catch it by the charm if I accidentally drop it somehow. It's payed off more than once!

I clip mine to my beltloops and then stick it in my pocket, or I keep it in a soft zippered pouch when I'm out and about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep my Music Star, Familitchi and Nano in phone socks (they each have a sock). My IDL is kept in a small circle zippered pouch. They are mostly kept at home, but if I bring them out I'll put them in my jeans pockets or in my bag. Since the socks are soft, I don't have to worry about scratching my tamagotchis.

I only have 2 a tamago and a v4.5. I just keep em in my pocket :D

By the way Brittygotchi that's a cool pouch!

Malfoy Edit: Let's keep the forums free from clutter. You can edit your previous posts within 24 hours. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those necklaces for tamagotchis - sometimes, when I don't have the necklace/lanyard, I pin them to the belt hooks of my pants (I know it sounds weird, but it looks cool!) :mimitchi:

I used to carry them on Lanyards. I remember them clacking everywhere, when I had four on a chain! Now I just keep them in my pockets. Easily accessible, and doesn't look dumb :p

I make a crochet cover for every vpet I have. x)

Right now I am making one for my Dinkie Dino:
tumblr_mp9lizFcem1soif0yo1_500.jpg

And here's my P's in matching yellow crochet cover:
tumblr_mp9lphATlT1soif0yo10_1280.jpg

And my iD L:
tumblr_mp9lphATlT1soif0yo9_1280.jpg

I'm terrible at knitting (is that how you spell it? XD) and crocheting so I either put them in my pocket or put them in a little purse when I'm out.

I found an old padded cell phone pouch I now keep my P's in. He's well protected now where ever I take him.

the phone pocket of my purse... a zipper pocket on my purse (love his purse a huge amount of perfectly sized pockets!) sweater or jeans pocket... or by hand whatever works, I made a couple pouches too fit vintages and the connection V1-2 (connections are tight though) so whatever works

I either clip them on my purse, my belt loops, or put them in a soft draw-string bag and throw it in my purse. It depends how paranoid I am about them being scratched up. At one point I put them all on a lanyard and wore it on my neck, but that drew too much unnecessary attention. Not that I mind people seeing my Tamas (they're usually in plain sight anyway), but it was pretty gaudy, I'll admit.

I have a batman lanyard that I would have 15 on at once. It was really heavy and the clattering noise was really loud and constant. I keep them in my pocket and 2 on my lanyard. I don't want to put them in my backpack in case I can't hear them and they die :eek: . I need to find a better way of carrying them though cause I wear skinny jeans so having so many in my pocket is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back