Your First Shiny Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGGGGGGG MY HEROOOOO lol

my first shiny was a shiny aron from the cave on dewford island *ruby version*

it's eyes are red instead of blue,

the white plating on it's body is solid white, and

the steel on it's underside is teal?? i think lol. i was sooo shocked when i found it, this guy was followed up by a green oddish that became a lavender bellosom, AND THEN I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO RESTART THE GAME (months later)

Gyarados from the Lake Of Rage. But that doesn't count sooo...

Shiny Onix - Diamond.

I got it in Iron Island.I was training until I saw it, I remember goign DHSJSKEEN! Then making sure I caught it with care.

It's in my Soulsilver - being treated with up most quality... In the PC Box..

HOLLYEFFINGCRAPSHINYGYRADOS! I caught it like, 2 minuites ago!

I didnt even know they were supposed to be blue!

Pokemon: Gyrados

Game:Soul Silver =D And I pressed "run" by accident but I couldn't get away THANK YOU RANDOM LUCK!
umm

sorry to tell you but blue Gyrados is normal

red is shiny

My first shiny was Zubat in FireRed, I recently encountered a shiny Patrat while I was hunting in my White version.

The only shiny I've caught myself was the Gyrados from Lake of Rage in Silver.

I've gotten the event Pichu and legendary dogs but I don't feel like those count either.

Never been lucky enough to come across a shiny in the wild.

Shiny Pokemon: Geodude

Game: Firered

The only thing it did was look pretty. For battles, it was compleatly useless and got one-hit KO'd all the time. :I

Shiny Pokemon:Wurmple

Game: Ruby

I was only around 7 or 6 when I had caught it and a couple months after I beat the game I reset it...I had a level 90 Swampert on their too raised completly by hand

I don't really know if this counts but I caught a shiny on a pokemon hack (Touhoumon). Its name is Shizuha, Judging byy it's cry it seems to be a Gyrados replacment so...I guess I caught a Shiny Gyrados?

1st Shiny Pokemon:pinsir

Game: HG/SS?

I was freaking going crazy XD Im obsessed with shinies and I really want a shiny umbreon

2nd Shiny Pokemon: Ditto

Game: diamond

In a trade :p

I delibrately kill shiny pokemon because they're different.

I've fought a shiny Pikachu, a shiny Zubat, and a shiny Yooterii (The dog pokemon in Black, dunno it's english name)

Shiny Suicune, from a HG/SS event though. I like it better than the normal Suicune!! :D

But I haven't seen or caught a shiny in-game yet.

Not counting the red Gyarados from Johto. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back