Your most hated tamagotchi character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pretty much every character people said they disliked here. I like most characters. But you know who I don't like? Bill. ._. But only the most recent version of Bill. The old Bill was ok.

Well I used to hate hate hate Lovelitchi because she was so overused, but now that she's gone I actually don't dislike her anymore...instead, I can't stand Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi...Yumemitchi is cute but Kiraritchi is utterly awful, and I don't see what's so great about them. Lovelitchi and Melodytchi were MUCH better, and Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have pretty much ruined Tamagotchi.

Well, I guess my overall least favorite character is Mimitchi though...I dunno why; she's just such a boring character. :/
Omg! Mimichi is my fave tama and she isn't boring because she has something secret hidden in her ears but nobody knows what is inside :mimitchi:

My least favourite is probably :nazotchi: because whenever you connect different versions and your tama isn't a tama on that version it comes up, which is really annoying, therefore aking it a sign of annoyance! I also don't like :hanatchi: because I kept getting it when I was new to tamagotchi and didn't know about tamagotchi care. For some reason i kept getting :tarakotchi: too, but this is regular tama and looks quite funny so I like it :) not as much as :mimitchi: though.

Its okay, to be perfectly honest I kind of really dislike kuchipatchi in the anime too. He is my favorite character only on the toy itself... In the anime he is really annoying.
Yeah, I have nothing against Kuchipatchi on the toy but in the anime...UGH! Especially the woophee cushion noises he makes all the time.

I like him in the corner shop games the most. He is just so cute there, and his voice just fits him so well!

And... sigh. The old descriptions of him were saying that "he is a hopeless romantic"... It would make up for his character very well, not only make him an eating-and-drooling machine with annoying voice and behavior just like they did in the anime.

I don't hate any Tamagotchi character, but I'm not really fond of the oldies.

I don't really hate any characters...but i'm really starting to get annoyed with Kutchipatchi on my 15th Anniversary iD L xD

HE WILL NOT STOP EATING! I have to feed him full like every hour xD

Hidatchi. UGH. I mean, it's not like I hate her, but. Hidatchi. UGH. She's so ugly and just when I got her I was so disappointed in myself and it was horrible. I never want to get her again.

Nyorotchi

2vcwz1h.gif

He was the only Adult Tama I would get as a kid. It made me so mad because I wanted Maskutchi.

Nyorotchi also used to scare me because it resembles a decapitated Kuchipatchi..

Some of you are saying you don't like certain characters because they're ugly, I hope you don't judge real people like that. :)

-------------------------------

I really don't like Lovelitchi, she's very girly and Bandai likes her way to much. I hate that she's the new Mametchi. :(

I used to like Kikitchi, but now I really hate him. He is used to raise publicity, since he was changed into an adult on the Tama-Go and Japanese Color Tamas. His old sprite is cute, but his new one is tall and skinny and...ugh.

I like Tamatchi, but when I first got my Tamagotchi and didn't know how to use it, i had like 15 Tamatchis, and they all DIED! :( But that's because I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't even know they died when i saw the egg with wings.

The one I really hate is, hmm... maybe a lot of the V4.5/Ura characters. Like Shitekitchi and Horoyotchi. (esp. because Horoyotchi's name is a derivative of a Japanese word meaning "slightly inebriated." :p ) Most of the 4.5 characters just lack character.

And, I don't like how mean and shallow Makiko is. She's cute and all, but...

Makiko is actually way better than I expected her to be. Yes, she is shallow, but not really all that mean. Especially in the later episodes of the anime.

Oh, I also hate kikitchi. I had him too many times on my iD, I just got fed up with him.

Looks: I hate looks of the oldies, Masktchi, Gozarutchi and most of the other bad care characters. I don't know why...they just look ugly to me.

Personality: The ones that spend their whole time trying to look nice and don't actually behave nice. That pretty much sums up the type of people I don't like, too. :p

Generally I like any character, since I love tamagotchis in general, but to be honest I'm kinda scared of Otokitchi... :mellow:

Also Decotchi and Nazotchi feels scary :unsure: ...

I recently had Horoyotchi on my v4,5, and I don't like the fact that she is drunk all the time. I got pretty upset when she even fed her baby alcohol :p Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, I never judge characters on their appearances. E.g. Himespetchi. Even though she's awfully pink and girly, I like her because she loves Mametchi. Yumemitchi and Lovelitchi aren't exactly ugly (but they're not cute either), but they've pushed Mametchi out of the spotlight. 8( Kuchipatchi is kinda used more than Mametchi too. That is why I do not like Yumemitchi, Lovelitchi, and Kuchipatchi. I am disliking Kiraritchi less than before not because she is cuter than Yumemitchi, but less used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back