Your most hated tamagotchi character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well It's Mimitchi...

When I was 5 and Tamagotchi was popular I used to play bump on my v2 and when I went up against Mimitchi she would always win and stick her tongue out at me... I hated that Mimitchi.

^ hahahahahaha i hated her for the same thing.

my least fave... hmmmmm.... i'd have to say all the ones that have taken mametchis spot. i used to hate mamechi 7 years ago because he was over rated (i think i hated him because i could never get him and my friends did)

I don't really hate any of them, but my least favorite is Oyajitchi. For some reason Oyajitchi creeps me out a bit!

I actually can't find myself hating any character, the only time I've hated someone is well.. Wooltchi on the Tama-Go.

Yeah, that character annoys me.. Not because of the appearance, but man, did I always get him for some reason.. I once had 4 tama-Gos, and yes, they were all males.. And well, I ended up getting him on all four of them! Man, I was soooo pi**ed. (I blame the tama-Gos annoying growth system though)

Oh! And I really don't like any of the vintages.. Well, as in, I don't like them drawn in the really old American art style. I much prefer how they were drawn for the Japanese releases!

I think I like all of them, but at first I would get annoyed if I was trying to get one character, but ended up with another, but I would love them anyway ;)

I don't dislike or hate any, but I miss the times when Mametchi, Kuchipatchi and Memetchi were the main 3. But I do like the newer anime characters, like - of course - Lavulitchi ( I think her name is Lovelytchi or something the same in english ? ) and others, but I miss the main 3. But then Bandai must go with what sells most, rather than what is liked by few . . . And the girly ( I think that is the word for it . . ) characters are very popular in Japan. The new anime series is very popular also, with the new Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi ( again girly )

Sorry for rambling and speaking to much ^ ^ ; ;

-XOXO

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe mine is Makiko ._. I just really don't like her evil laugh and smile and she's way too girly xD I just hate her mainly because of how she acts in the anime. Other than her, I don't believe I really hate much of anyone else o3o

I don't really "hate" any character, but I get super annoyed every time I get Nikatchi. Or Maskitchi, Gozarutchi, and any other universal character on the v4. Also, Lovlitchi totally shoved Mametchi out of the spotlight. I hate that. -_-

-- Kero <3

I usually feel disappointed more with the fact that the character is considered 'bad care' rather than disliking the character itself. Getting Masktchi or Gozarutchi usually makes me feel a bit guilty...

^ Same there I guess. Gozarutchi and Masktchi are all kind of cute if you get them for the first time... But getting them all over again on my v1 and v2 drives me nuts. Sometimes I just don't hear when my tama beeps...

Tarakotchi!! ARGH!! I FREAKIN' HATE HIM! HE'S SO UGLY AND A SIGN OF BAD/HORRIBLE CARE!

i dont really hate any tama. if i had to pick one i hate it would probably be Kiraritchi i think she looks rather ugly .

When I was 9, I used to hate Kuchipatchi. After I watched tamagotchi anime, I like Kuchipatchi because he has cute speech, like : 'dachi'. Now, I hate the oldies and Grippatchi ( Ms. Perfect )

I hate Oyajitchi and any character thats pink lol I JUST HATE YUMECANTCHI, I WANNA PUT HER IN A BLENDER ALONG WITH MOMOTCHI. Momotchi and oyajitchi stopped me from getting a 15th anniversary XD

anybody else experience that phenomena where you dislike the adult character you get, but end up liking them 3 minutes later??lol

happened to me the last 2 gens on my v3 X))

My least favorite male: :tarakotchi: . My least favorite female: :ph34r: . 1.) They are wierd looking. 2.) I get Tarakotchi all the time on my Music Star. :angry:

Warusotchi. I got one on my V3 a long time ago(6 years ago), and really didn't like her. And I just found out it was a horrible care character. >_> I married her off quick when I was 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back