Your most hated tamagotchi character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any anime Tamagotchi characters. They look horrible.

However, of the characters I've gotten, Hanatchi. By far, the most absurd looking character, and not in a humorous way, like Nyorotchi. Luck is never on my side when it comes to getting Kaerutchi or Takotchi, and I'm forced with this... Thing.

My second least that I have gotten would be Chohimetchi. She looks way too generic, although I don't really hate her.

I Love all of them.I was a little disappointed with uwasatchi because she likes to gossip.but it's just character personality .Overall i love tamagotchi and love her

but she is my first character on my Tamago, I never forget her on my first tama.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't hate any of the characters really, but if I had to choose one I disliked it would be Pochitchi and my reason is he's a dog and I'm not much of a dog person (main reason why I reset my gen2 if I get him) though after watching tamagotchi tv on youtube I feel kinda bad for him. He just wants to act like a normal tamagotchi but ends up acting like a dog and it embarases him so badly that I want to hug him^-^

Dazzminatchi, even though she's fan-made. Surely she is worse than any girly pink ball of fluff or ugly random-coloured ball of annoyingness!

But for an official character, DOYATCHI. He spends the entire time grinning creepily. And his happy symbols include a hairband and a beauty set, even though he's a boy. >_>

Coffretchi is my new least favorite character. Ugly, unoriginal, annoying personality, horrid voice...and the reason why Himespetchi was removed from the Tamagotchi anime!

Now, I really hate Coffretchi. She's too energic and very childish. She makes Tamagotchi anime become girlier than before !

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffretchi ruined the anime. I stopped watching after that horrid, satanic, worthless tamagotchi joined the show and replaced Himespetchi. She is so freakin' girly and a disgrace to ANYONE, even little girls. She also sends a bad message that makeup is a good way to get friends.

Now let's all go kill her in the RP section!

Coffretchi ruined the anime. I stopped watching after that horrid, satanic, worthless tamagotchi joined the show and replaced Himespetchi. She is so freakin' girly and a disgrace to ANYONE, even little girls. She also sends a bad message that makeup is a good way to get friends.

Now let's all go kill her in the RP section!
I completely agree! The entire reason why I even stay interested in Tamas is to AVOID the whole make-up thing other girls get into, and what does Tamagotchi do? TURN INTO MAKE-UP AND GIRLINESS, that's what! Now I have to go through all the trouble of getting obsessed with something else. :(

oh yeah did i put COFFRETCHI! she suck really sucks sucks oh yeah did i put she is not very awesome
AGREED!

I HATE COFFRETCHI. She puts make-ip on people and its TERRIBLE. Its like face painting instead XD
AGREED as well! Coffretchi is my least favourite character. I hate her more than I hated Ikemen Mametchi. And those of you who have been on TT long enough will know I hated on Ikemen Mametchi A LOT. Why do I dislike Coffretchi?

• she replaced Himespetchi, one of the only good characters in the show (along with Mametchi, Kiramotchi, Spacytchi and the others who actually have personalities)
  • she is turning Tamagotchi into a mess of make-up and girliness
  • she isn't even cute and has no personality
  • her name makes no purple dolphinning sense, at first I thought she had something to do with COFFEE but she DOESN'T and she SHOULD! She should be a cup of coffee so someone can smash her and slow down the Tamagotchi-turning-girly process!

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffret is actually a french word and it's something like a little suit case for make up.

And just because her character theme is make up does not mean you are forced to get into it, or am I seeing this wrong? Tamagotchi is still Tamgotchi. The characters are different. Some like to sleep a lot, some like to eat a lot, some love gossip - does that mean that YOU have to love gossip or eat a lot? No, no it doesn't.

I really don't get why there is so much hate for Coffretchi. I know, she replaced Himespetchi on the anime - but that was *not* her fault. That was Bandai's decision. It really is not her fault and hating her for something she didn't do isn't exactly fair. She is just a tama like the others. You are not forced to like her, sure, but just because she exists doesn't mean you are being forced to like and use make up. Every living being deserves respect. Since we here on TamaTalk love Tamagotchi just as much as living being they deserve the same respect, too.

It's fine not liking certain characters; everybody has their favourites and characters they simply can't stand, but hating her because she is girly and likes make up? It's fine if somebody does not like make up, but I haven't heard of anybody hating Kuchipatchi because he eats a lot. And the whole deal with the rp about killing her is simply too much.

And, in the end, it is much better to simply ignore or walk away from things you don't like. It's so simple. Hating something or someone does not help anybody. You just only feel really bad and the issue still isn't solved.

I'm not talking anybody here to love Coffretchi and I am not particularly talking to you, dazzlitchigirl, I'm just saying this because of the whole coffretchi deal. I myself am not too fond of her, but instead of writing hate post I simply don't think about her and don't bother with her. It is really not her fault that she is how she is.

^THIS. Abokado, that was perfectly said, and I absolutely agree. I honestly don't understand how people can despise tamagotchi characters so much. After all, all tamas deserve a chance.

Coffret is actually a french word and it's something like a little suit case for make up.

And just because her character theme is make up does not mean you are forced to get into it, or am I seeing this wrong? Tamagotchi is still Tamgotchi. The characters are different. Some like to sleep a lot, some like to eat a lot, some love gossip - does that mean that YOU have to love gossip or eat a lot? No, no it doesn't.

I really don't get why there is so much hate for Coffretchi. I know, she replaced Himespetchi on the anime - but that was *not* her fault. That was Bandai's decision. It really is not her fault and hating her for something she didn't do isn't exactly fair. She is just a tama like the others. You are not forced to like her, sure, but just because she exists doesn't mean you are being forced to like and use make up. Every living being deserves respect. Since we here on TamaTalk love Tamagotchi just as much as living being they deserve the same respect, too.

It's fine not liking certain characters; everybody has their favourites and characters they simply can't stand, but hating her because she is girly and likes make up? It's fine if somebody does not like make up, but I haven't heard of anybody hating Kuchipatchi because he eats a lot. And the whole deal with the rp about killing her is simply too much.

And, in the end, it is much better to simply ignore or walk away from things you don't like. It's so simple. Hating something or someone does not help anybody. You just only feel really bad and the issue still isn't solved.

I'm not talking anybody here to love Coffretchi and I am not particularly talking to you, dazzlitchigirl, I'm just saying this because of the whole coffretchi deal. I myself am not too fond of her, but instead of writing hate post I simply don't think about her and don't bother with her. It is really not her fault that she is how she is.
I hate on things too much. Doesn't mean I really hate them. I would've been like this for SO, SO MANY Tamas and characters if it weren't for my friends liking them. In a month or so I'll be saying "Coffretchi is okay" and having a new least favourite to obsess about hating.

As for the whole make-up thing, Tamagotchi IS turning into girliness. There's no denying it. Why I hate Coffretchi more than the girly characters, well, that's just because I can really. :p

Coffretchi is terrible not only because she replaced Himespetchi, her voice is awful and SHE SINGS A SONG ABOUT MAKEUP EVERY TIME THE GROUP SEES HER. SHE IS ALSO OBSESSED WITH KIRARATCHI AND YUMEYUMITCHI.

I just felt like putting that in caps, and she's really annoying too! I groan every time I see her because I know she'll do one of three things:

1. Sing that STUPID SONG

2. Obsess over Kiraratchi and Yumeyumitchi to the point where I want to stab my screen

3. Talk about makeup

And what the heck is with the instument tablets? You strum your hand across the touchscreen and it somehow makes music? Himespetchi's DRUM TABLET made sense, but I don't get how you need a tablet to play an instrument when you could play a real instrument! As soon as I saw a microphone tablet I ragequit. Apparently instruments don't exist in Dream Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back