Tamagotchi 15th vintage P1/P2 hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTax

Reaction score
I just got my p1 in the mail and I remembered that tamagotchi is going to be 15 soon. So I was thinking maybe we can pretended its 1996 all over again! I don't know what date it can be but the only rule is P1s and P2s are the only tamas allowed! :babytchi:

This sounds like a lot of fun! I've never participated in a group hatch before so I think this one would be great. I believe Tamagotchi's birthday is on November 23rd, so perhaps that day would be a good day to start the hatch? Count me in!

I believe Tamagotchi's birthday is on November 23rd, so perhaps that day would be a good day to start the hatch?
Thats a great idea how about the 19th of november then :)

tama-hatch.jpg

Welcome to the Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary hatch!

TicTax has put forth a great idea to start a hatch in celebration of Tamagotchi turning 15 this year! Since the hatch is focused on the year of Tamagotchi's birthday, this will be a vintage hatch for P1/P2 Tamagotchi's only. The hatch will begin on November 19th, 2011 and registration will close on November 17th, 2011.​

A few simple and basic rules for the hatch:

1. Participants must run a vintage P1/P2 in either English or Japanese.

2. Pictures are encouraged! There are so many fun and interesting shell designs from this era!

3. Participants of the hatch will run their Tama for at least one generation.

4. Everyone is free to join! Please be sure that you are willing to commit, "maybes" create clutter in the thread. Reply here if you'd like to join.

5. Most importantly - have a good time! Dig out that old vintage Tama and celebrate 15 years of classic fun!

Current participants:

TicTax

graficks

OldSchoolTama

tamame20

Stu_Dee_Jay

Aubrey Hepburn

desiraeisdesirae

rex

jordboss

My_Kuchipatchi_Is_Emerald

marierock13

PoesRaven

New_Moon

Alicefly

I've created a signature banner for those who wish to help promote the hatch:

Code:
[url=https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/177613-tamagotchi-15th-vintage-p1p2-hatch/][img=https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa371/Adam_Swanson/sig-hatch.jpg][/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to participate in this hatch! It's vintage, how could I not? :) I will be hatching a replica (the original has been through the mill XD) of my very first Tamagotchi, a transparent yellow P2. I'm really excited for this! Thanks, TicTax for the idea, and graficks for organizing it and creating such a nice banner!

OST! Glad to hear you can make the hatch - it wouldn't be the same without you. I know exactly which Tama you are talking of - can't wait to see it live and in action! I will also be running my original (Leopard skin P2) even though I have a duplicate version, the original is still in great shape. The countdown is on!

This seems like a once in a 15 year kind of thing, and I dont want to miss it. so I wll be joining :blink:

the only question now is to run my purple P1 or my green P1

WOW thanks graficks for the great banners and I'm happy to see all of you joining!my Tamagotchi I will be using is this rare shell I got off of eBay not to long ago

IMG_0111.jpg

Please ignore the egg this was a test photo to see if it works and it does!

I would LOVE to participate in this hatch! It's vintage, how could I not? :) I will be hatching a replica (the original has been through the mill XD) of my very first Tamagotchi, a transparent yellow P2.
I have the strangest feeling that we have identical P2s! My first P2 (and my first official Tama, for that matter) was/is a transparent yellow P2.

I'm totally up for this (though I won't get one of the decent characters because I'll miss discipline calls at work. Hey ho! Small price to pay.) If OST is using her clear yellow P2, I believe I'll use my solid green with yellow border P2 and join in the celebrations.

Also: keep up the excellent artwork, graficks!

Welcome Stu_Dee_Jay - so happy to have you aboard! Looks as though we're accumulating a nice variation of Tama's for this hatch...
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! I would definitely join this hatch but sadly I don't have a P1 or P2. :/

But, since you guys are starting on November 19th, which is a week after my birthday, there is a SLIGHT possibly that I could get one for my birthday~

This hatch is just making me want one even mooore! D:

Can I participate with my turquoise P1? I didn't enjoy it too much the first time I ran it,but this seems like it would be a good chance to run it with others!

Here's a picture:

group4i.jpg

(One on the left, obviously)

I'd like to join with this little guy:

cowgotchi3.jpg

I think its a P1! But I haven't run it in a while so it might be a P2!

Hello! Id love to join the hatch, I've currently got my P2 running but it Should have passed away by then :( I'll be using my Transparent yellow P2,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back