Tamagotchi 15th vintage P1/P2 hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 23, 2011 – Day 4

Hey, fellow hatchers! Checking in with Darren for the 23rd. Yes, I finally decided on a name. :D Just in case you were wondering why I skipped a day, it’s because I had my guy on pause on the 22nd. I have a 12-hour clinical day on Tuesdays and so there’s no hope of me running my Tamagotchis on that day.

Nothing much going on with Darren the Tonmarutchi today. I’m sure he’s going to be sticking around for a day or two more before he evolves into an adult. I mentioned that I’m going to be trying for the unhealthiest of the healthy adult characters, Zukitchi, and then from Zukitchi, I will be trying for the secret character Zachi.

I just did the usual today: cleaned up after him, fed him, played the game with him…and ignored his discipline calls. I also made sure to make some care misses and have his happiness and hunger hearts fall often. It pains me to do this, but hopefully I come up with the results I’d like. It’s been a while since I’ve played with a P2. We’ll just have to see!

IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg

Some stats for today

IMG_1423.jpg

Cleaning up the mess

IMG_1426.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg

Playing the game. I love his little legs!

IMG_1428.jpg
IMG_1430.jpg

He's an emotional teen XD

IMG_1433.jpg

One of his calls for discipline I ignored :'(

IMG_1439.jpg

Bedtime. I love his cute little bed!

my P1 is pretty much dead R. I.P P1 so I will be hatching my P2 but I have no camera cord at the moment so no pics for a while so i had a egg now its a cute baby :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I missed yesterday :angry: I was really occupied.

BUT anyway my p1 is still a marutchi witch is probably a bad sign

tumblr_lvcgf01Xpy1qlh0x8o5_r1_400.jpg

(I told you there would be pictures :ichigotchi: )

has anyone else noticed that marutchi has some strange teeth

tumblr_lvcgf01Xpy1qlh0x8o1_400.jpg

(this is exactaly how i think they look) lol sorry i had to talk about that

anyway now he's asleep after a long day of me forgeting about him and eating candy.

tumblr_lvcgf01Xpy1qlh0x8o2_400.jpg

(next time il try to get actual pictures)

OKAY. see ya later

I wish I had a vintange tama. You guys are lucky, I found one on Amazon for $35.00 NOBODY BUY!

Hello Poe here, I am excited to say that I got the character I have been trying for, for so long :) and my personal favorite, Mimitchi! He or... shall I say she grew up perhaps the day before yesterday and it came as a huge shock because I was almost sure to get the second good care character or that average character. Here is a picture of my Bean, it's not the best quality I am sorry to say I am still working on that but I must thank Tictax for the help :) anyway here she is!

IMG_0225-1-1-1.jpg

Yeah as you can see it's really crappy quality and my fingers are really stubby :D

Her discipline is filled all the way up, it was hard though because she would "misbehave" at random times during the day and sometimes there would be to much noise and I couldn't hear her. And its true what they say that the older the older tamagotchis get the more attention they need, I realized that her hearts seem to drop faster now that she is an adult. Well right now she is 8 yrs old. I want to see how long I can keep her around :)

PS any tips to improve quality would be nice... sorry for bothering everyone with this :D

Hi everyone!

Some unfortunate news today - my little Duyi passed on over the weekend. I had some unexpected business to take care of this weekend and I forgot him at home. I'm a little disappointed as this is my first hatch and really wanted to take this as far as I could - but life is full on unexpected moments so I embrace and accept it as is. I will continue to watch everyone else's Tamas grow instead - hopefully you don't mind me commenting here and there. :)

I had snatched a few pictures of Duyi just after he evolved. His life was short and sweet, but we had a ton of fun together!

04d76427.jpg
365b0649.jpg

Hello everyone (again!)

I know this doesn't pertain to the hatch directly, but it does relate to the 15th Anniversary of Tamagotchi. I received this in the mail this afternoon:

IDL-15.png

I decided to be a little creative and punch up the photo a bit! Anyway, hope everyone is having fun with their vintages. I sure do miss running mine….

Hello everyone! Bean is now running on 10 yrs old and should turn 11 tomorrow! I haven't been paying much attention to her which hasn't really shown any effect on her except her hearts go down a little. Though there is one thing in this game that can reeeeally be irritating, that is when you are playing the higher or lower game and you have 8 and choose lower and it turns out to be 9! I mean how often does that happen?! Or if its a 2 and turns into a 1 GAH! But I really enjoy this tama :) It is going to be so sad when she goes, but Hopefully that won't be for a while now. I did recently bling out her shell cause it was a plain white and got boring. When I get my camera back I will post up another picture, hopefully in better quality :) .

Hey, all! So sorry I haven’t checked in with Darren in a while. Unfortunately, Darren went back to Tamagotchi Planet around November 27, when he was 8 years old. I do have some pictures of leading up to the day.

On November 24, nothing much happened except for the fact that he got sick (and right before Thanksgiving dinner too, poor guy). This was a good indicator that he was going to evolve soon, most likely the next day.

IMG_1442.jpg

Sure enough, he evolved into an adult on the 25th. I got to my camera just in time to catch the transition. I was mildly surprised that he evolved into Kusatchi, the worst-care character.

IMG_1448.jpg
IMG_1450.jpg

I had forgotten that even if you get the healthy teen, you could still get any of the bad-care adults if you neglect them enough. I think I overdid it and was only supposed to ignore his discipline calls and not let his happiness and hunger hearts fall so much. Ah well, he was cute anyway. He called for discipline after evolving into an adult. I forgot that adults still do that.

IMG_1453.jpg
IMG_1454.jpg

Darren was not feeling too well on the 26th. I think he was starting to miss home.

IMG_1455.jpg

I made sure to keep on feeding him and keep him happy so on the day that he chooses to go back, he would be all set and ready to go without complications.

On the 27th, we parted ways and he stepped onto his spaceship to go back to Tamagotchi Planet. It was a great run but I wish he could have stayed longer.

IMG_1481.jpg
IMG_1482.jpg

Well, that’s all for me. I had a great time doing this. I will continue to follow this hatch, especially if there are hatchers out there still caring for their hatched. Thanks for reading!

Sad news, Bean died today :( I heard her beeps coming up the stairs today. It's kind of scary how it has the beep flat line when it dies... no space ship is going to fix that I'd rather have the little tombstone... Well here are her final pictures, it's been fun! And sorry if they are big.

IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg

Good to see everyone has had a lot of fun with this hatch! I, too, wish my little Tamagotchi could have stayed longer but to every beginning there must come an end (which is not a bad thing!). Looking forward to everyone else's updates.

So are all the hatches gone home? I've been stalking...

BTW, The 15th Anniversary image that Graficks posted, It inspired me to buy one.

well the teen on the p2 was healthy but look at this
IMG_0114.jpg
yea hes a unhealthy adult well I'm ok with it because last time I used this p2 it was a mimitchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back