Tamagotchi 15th vintage P1/P2 hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 of Anniversary Hatch (continued)

I proceeded to play the game. The objective of the game is to predict if the number on the right (which isn't revealed until you make your decision) will be lower (press A) or higher (press B ) than the number displayed on the left. Numbers possible are 1 through 9. Getting 3 out of 5 correct will increase happiness levels, as usual. I guessed perfectly on my very first game!

IMG_1277.jpg
IMG_1281.jpg

About 15 minutes after the egg first hatched, Shirobabitchi pooped for the first time. I managed to get some pictures of this happening. I had to grab my camera and snap them really quickly, hence the blurriness of the first picture, but I got what I was looking for: a picture of Shirobabitchi’s face right after it happens. It’s so adorable…and hilarious. XD In the first picture, Shirobabitchi is just kind of wiggling in concentration and then boom! Present for me. :p I promptly cleaned up the mess.

IMG_1284.jpg
IMG_1285.jpg
IMG_1286.jpg

Not sure when exactly it happened but I think Shirobabitchi got sick at around 10:50 am. My baby did not like the taste of the medicine I gave but it did the trick. It wore him out so much that he fell asleep for his first nap after that. Naps take about 5 minutes so he was up shortly afterward. Don't forget to turn out the lights!

IMG_1287.jpg
IMG_1289.jpg

After Shirobabitchi woke up, the age counter under the stats meter showed that my baby was 1 year old. My, how they grow up so quickly. :p

IMG_1290.jpg

Speaking of growing up, Shirobabitchi evolved into Tonmarutchi somewhere between 60 and 70 minutes after hatching. I almost missed the transition, which is why the first picture is so blurry but there he is!

IMG_1291.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1 of Anniversary Hatch (last part, I promise! :D )

It was a fairly uneventful day after all that. Even though I was on the road, I managed to catch 2 discipline calls, bringing the discipline meter up to 50%, so I was happy about that. I’m not sure which character I’m aiming for yet.

IMG_1300.jpg

On the road...don't worry, I'm not the one driving. :p

IMG_1303.jpg
IMG_1308.jpg

First discipline call and reaction after disciplined.

This might be a little silly but I had to get a picture of my Tamagotchi chain hooked onto my belt loop. XD This is how I carried my Tamagotchi on me for the rest of the day. Don't you just miss the days when you could just slip your Tamagotchi into your pocket or hook it on to one of your belt loops and carry it around like it's no big thing? I love the size of the vintage Tamagotchis. I used to hook mine onto my belt loop all the time. Ah, good times.

IMG_1311-1.jpg

I’m really excited to be participating in this hatch. I haven’t played with a P2 in ages. That’s all I had for the first day of the hatch. The first day is always the most exciting one and although there's lots to tell in the coming days, I don't think I'll have as many pictures as I did for the first day, so I apologize for bombarding you all with tons of pictures. :p I'll be back soon for more updates on my end! I love all the pictures and stories so far and I can’t wait to hear more!

No pics til I create an account, but my P1 just turned into a Tamatchi, and P2 into a Tongaritchi earlier tonight. I wanted the not so desirable adults(Kusatchi rules!), as I have a soft spot for them, but alas I could't bring myself to neglect them enough. lol More updates later!

I hatched mine on Saturday as planned, but didn't get a chance to upload pictures until now :p

I hatched my red P2, and was delighted to see this little guy:

3535rol.png
28u7nrn.png

I always liked the P2 baby better than the P1, just because they have one eye higher than the other :p Actually I have a very vague memory of having a book about Tamagotchis (probably not an official one) and it said that they are called 'Isaiah eyes', but now I'm older, I just realised that Isaiah is a name, and it sounds like 'eyes higher', so it was probably meant to be a play on words.... has anybody else heard that one before? :p

I thought about naming him Isaiah, but instead I named him Peanut, because he was born next to a bowl of them XD I would have put him in and taken an amusing picture but had second thoughts about getting him covered in salt ^__^'

I did, however, take a picture of him with my Digimon, Allen, who has since evolved into Angemon:

214eh44.png

It wasn't long before little Peanut grew tired of rolling around on the bottom of the screen and decided that the air above was the place to be. And so he transformed into Tonmarutchi:

20r1ctf.png

My official 'Tamagotchi Pet Care Guide and Record Book' says this of Tonamarutchi:

Though still a baby, Tonmarutchi is developing a taste for some pretty grown-up foods-

like nachos, liquorice, and milkshakes! Just like the first generation, this phase is

extremely important. Your pet's brain is developing, and it's up to you what happens

in the next phase (dream pet or dead pet).

That's a lot of pressure to put on the target demographic of 3-6 year-olds! And me! I went to watch Tintin at the pictures yesterday, and when I came out, poor Peanut was dying! He's okay now, but I feel like such a bad parent T_T I'll get a bad-care character for sure!

Quick update and some pictures from me as I've been busy writing a paper:

Yesterday my nameless Tamagotchi (I'll have a name for him soon I promise--at least I've established that he is a he!) got sick so I figured today I would be seeing him grow to the next stage. and lo and behold he did! He's super cute now. Here are a few pictures of us playing a game:

IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0866.jpg

and here's a picture of him with his sister (he seemed lonely so I started another one yesterday; I won't be logging her but they are cute!):

IMG_0869.jpg

I had a care miss so I thought I'd get the bad care teen but I think? that's the good care teen? Hurray! His discipline was at three quarters before he changed and now it's at half. It says he's 20 oz too... he got chubby when he grew up ;)

This hatch makes me remember why I got into Tamagotchis in the first place! Great pictures and logs. :)

November 20, 2011 – Day 2

Hey, all! Tonmarutchi and I checking in again. I figured I’d get this done right now since I’ll by swamped with work later today. Day 2, though less eventful than the day of the hatch, was still bursting with fun times. Looking back, I’d say I did a fair job at keeping Tonmarutchi full and happy.

IMG_1357.jpg

I don’t recall letting my Tamagotchi call for food or games at all today. There was a call for attention in the morning though. I noticed my toddler refused food and wouldn’t play the game. This was a discipline opportunity. Tonmarutchi looked ashamed for being mischievous though, so instead of calling it “discipline,” I just gently chided my toddler. I know, I’m a big softie. :D Still wasn’t happy about being reprimanded though. After that third (total so far) discipline call, I made sure to play the game with my toddler and feed my P2 some treats. That seemed to cheer up my toddler a bit.

IMG_1356.jpg
IMG_1358.jpg

Making a mess and getting cleaned up

Around 5 o’ clock in the evening, Tonmarutchi got sick.

IMG_1360.jpg
IMG_1361.jpg

"Blech, medicine!"

This lets me know that an evolution will happen pretty soon. I’m hoping my P2 will evolve tomorrow because I’m going to have to pause my Tamagotchi on Tuesday for my 12-hour clinical day, so I'd prefer if it happened before then.

IMG_1362.jpg

Tonmarutchi says, "Goodnight!"

I had some free time today while at work to snap a few pictures so I thought I would update on Duyi's progress! Overall, Duyi was very well behaved and well mannered - with the exception of pooping and becoming ill within minutes of each other. But, in typical Duyi fashion, a little clean-up followed by a nice treat and some play time proved to heal him back to his usual content, bubbly self. (I got busy and forgot to take a picture - take my word for it.)

9e56f151.jpg
14bf13ef.jpg

Duyi weighs in at approximately 16 lbs today and I managed to catch both of his discipline calls - I feel very attentive :) I'm not sure exactly where this will take his character development, but I'm assuming it will be a good character. I consider myself to be quite retentive when it comes to care and cleanliness, hopefully this doesn't rub off on Duyi in a negative way. I just want to make sure he grows up to be a well behaved and mannered Tama!

Before I took these pictures, I popped into the gym and left Duyi in my gym bag. He's quite content in his fancy, little case. And my gym bag isn't so bad either...except for the smelly socks. Whoops, sorry Duyi!

At home. Weight looks heathy and discipline bar full!

270a906e.jpg
4145dd2b.jpg

Just a small update today. I'm loving this hatch and seeing everyone's progress. I'll never forget the day I received this Tamagotchi. I was in Junior High (I know, I'm dating myself) and my best friend at the time came running up to me; he was very excited. He had 5 new P2's in his arms and offered one to me, but I had no idea what the heck it was - I had never seen one of these before! He quickly explained to me what it was and I thought, "Well, this sounds like fun!" I picked this one and as soon as school was out, I jumped on the school bus, opened the box, pulled the tab and voila: a little, pulsating egg presented itself. I was so intrigued and curious as to what this little device would do next. Those next few weeks were a lot of fun, sharing stories with friends and talking about our characters in class - gosh those were good days. I wonder if my coworkers would participate in hatching a Tamagotchi if I supplied them with one?? Hmmm - it's a far stretch, but I don't think so! LOL

One more little update: because Tamagotchi's birthday is quickly approaching, I came across a close-up image of the purple 15th Anniversary ID L and thought I would share it. Nice hey?

IDL15.jpg

That's all for now! Until next time!

I'm loving this thread too! Graficks I am in love with your shell design! And your picture of the 15th anniversary ID L got me all excited for Christmas (I'm getting the pink one) :D

Also OldSchoolTama keep posting loads of pictures! I love seeing them all :p

My Tamagotchi transformed once more earlier today. He decided to grow two handsome legs XD

e7crxl.png

Tongaritchi:

This darling little bundle of energy will tug at your heartstrings. Still at the toddler stage,

Tongaritchi will run all over the place.The garden is its favourite spot, where it loves to eat

veggies- especially corn.

~The Official Tamagotchi Care Guide and Record Book

I don't have pictures yet because i have to use my friends computer to download them but, my tama Bean is doing very well. He hasn't really needed me through out the day because I check up on him as often as I can. I almost messed up because I took a nap earlier and slept through his beeps, luckily I got to him in time :) He is still a blob thing, he should be getting his little legs tomorrow. Does anyone find it weird that the old tamas had like huge point teeth? In a way its cute but wow!

I had to pause mine for now because the middle buttion got stuck again and I have not tool to get it out but don't worry I know a tool that can be used to get it out i' going to get it soon :)

Hello Guys, Sorry I'm a little late to start posting, better late than never :) My P2 was hatched on the 20th because I was really busy on the 2st with course work and power cuts and finally no water! Which is still going on now :( Ive got a few images but no as many as I would have liked.

img0548k.jpg

That's what the egg looked like when I took it out of its housing and hatched up my little cutie! I love the vintage one's because they just seem to have cutter characters and the design's are nicer than some of the new crazier designs that are found on the v4's ect.

After a little while, My Tamagotchi hatched into a little Baby.

img0550r.jpg

Hello fellow hatchers! Another small update today as work has been quite busy for me - but not busy enough to keep me from Duyi!

Before I get started with this today's log, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tamagotchi! 15 years…wow! Can't believe it's been that long already - here's to another 15 more!

Alright, onwards we go. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) Duyi evolved and he was none too pleased it. His discipline dropped and he started pooping and fussing left, right and centre. Perhaps he's feeling a tad self-conscious with that strange bump on his forehead and his awkward legs? Nevertheless, we played a few games and ate a little dessert - which improved his mood greatly. I love the way Duyi kicks his legs out from underneath when he's happy - it's so exaggerated.

572d7ced.jpg
0e8a2eb1.jpg
c25297df.jpg
524f8fad.jpg

The pictures above are from his 4th year, today he is 5 years but I don't have many pictures as I was running around the office like a lunatic. When I had a few minutes to spare, I went to check his stats but accidentally pressed A button one too many times and disciplined him instead. In typical Duyi style, he frowned, squiggled and squeezed out a little poop! I wasn't too sure if I should be insulted or amused, but it was just too funny that I had to share that moment. Unfortunately I didn't catch that moment - it was just so random. On the positive side, his attention icon lit up and I disciplined him appropriately. His meter is now almost full again!

c2345d7f.jpg
9a41ff55.jpg

Here's Duyi refusing to eat his snack just before heading to bed. He's definitely going through a "finicky" phase right now, but that's ok because it just makes me laugh. I love his little bed and how he squirms around ever so gently.

That's all for today!

@Alicefly: this shell is definitely my favourite out of any Tamagotchi shell design. Not only because it's my first Tama, but it's just such a unique pattern. The North American P2's are definitely an eclectic bunch.

@jordboss: cool egg! I love the pattern on it, I've also never seen that egg pattern before either.

Happy birthday tamagotchi!! :) anyways I had to take apart my p1 to get the button out and the middle button is kind of broken so I hope I can get it fixed :(

Hello fellow hatchers. I would like to ask you all a question before I begin, how do you post pictures and how do you make them come out so clear? Ok now that, that is out of the way, on with Bean. I have 5 tamagotchis running right now and I must say Bean is the less needy of the bunch, which is quite the relief. I still don't drop my guard though, the second he beeps I'm there :p I am quite excited he should be growing up into an adult tomorrow, I am hoping to get a very good care character :) It is so difficult to get one on the older versions which is why I like them so much.

OH GOD. I'm a day late! Sorry about that (^-^ ;) . So I'm hatching my purple and blue p1. I may kneed to change the batteries mid generation and that would suck. But I think I'l be fine. its hatched into a babitchi obviously and is continently bouncing around.

there will be pictures in my post tomorrow. se ya

November 21, 2011 – Day 3

I finally pulled out my other vintage case I have (I got this one NIP for a great deal as well) and let my guy (yes, I have finally chosen a gender for my character…baby steps :D ) try it on for size. The front is clear, of course, and the back is a cream/soft yellow color that matches my P2's shell very well. I think he likes it!

IMG_1383.jpg

Here are some stats for the morning. Discipline meter was at 75%, so I was hoping for one more discipline call before my character evolved today. I generally kept the happiness and hunger hearts full, not letting them fall more than one each.

IMG_1390.jpg
IMG_1391.jpg

At around 11 am, my guy made his last discipline call:

IMG_1389.jpg

Calling for attention

IMG_1399.jpg
IMG_1400.jpg

Does he need food? Nope.

IMG_1401.jpg
IMG_1402.jpg

After disciplining him

IMG_1396.jpg

A happy Tonmarutchi

He evolved into Tongaritchi, the healthy teen character, at around 12:20 pm. I love this character! It’s like he sprouted legs and is marching in place. Adorable.

IMG_1403.jpg

I think I’m going to try for the secret character, Zachi. This is why I made the decision to make my character a boy (still thinking of a name to give him though). I was stuck between Zachi and getting Mimitchi, one of my favorite characters, but I’ve gotten Mimitchi on my P2 many times before. I haven’t tried for Zachi in a while, so I figured I would give it a shot. Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you’d like to look at it), this involves a lot of neglect in the teen stage, which I feel badly about doing. :p After my guy evolves into the worst of the healthy-care adults, Zukitchi, I have to take perfect care of him from there to get Zachi. We’ll see how it goes!

I’ve got a bit of catching up to do with my P2 so I’ll be back soon!

My blue P1 died! (My younger sister was cleaning for thanksgiving and unpaused it but I didn't realize it until a day later) So, my orange one is all who's left. He still doesn't have a name but boy is he cute. The reason why I'm posting is that he got sick yesterday so I'm hoping he'll change today! I fed him two candies this morning by accident though... :\ We'll see!

@Everyone: My egg is a strange one, it's because I had the original prototype from Japan. I got it sent with my Osutchi and Mesutchi a few years back, all the characters are the same but sometimes the screen goes black, however it is a replica of my original p2 years back.

I'll be back later when Im home, I'm at my nans at the moment.

tumblr_lvas3542oD1r5em03o1_500.jpg

Bad cellphone picture, but there you have it! I was a little disappointed to see this guy--I thought I took okay care! But I guess these vintages are more demanding than the new ones. Still cute when he's looking at me playing the game though. :) Interestingly, he called for discipline about an hour ago. I didn't realize adults did that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back