the other white meat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
i dunno whut the other white meat iz but i put it there anyway. ok, my v3 iz reset for the group hatching later today. and my v2 iz currently... sleeping! awwe..my v2 is a floating octipus thing...it's so cute!! his name is Joe and he's 5 yrs old. he's the 4th generation of my v2. ;) i'll update as often as possible!!!

Joe woke up. there's a big juicy hamburger in the shop for 180p. sadly my tama only has 36. Joe has to earn more so he can get that hamburger!

i have to take my tama's to the vet with me. (my dog cut his paw up pretty bad so we have to go pick him up)

and i wanna say thnx to the 12 ppl who checked out my tamalog (maybe cuz the title is so...irrisitable....) feel free to pm me ur email address if u wanna c pictures of my tama's!!!!!

~~Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe kept on beeping in my pocket while i picked up wishbone. but it didn't need attention. weeeeird....

(wishbone, my dog, iz ok by the way. he had surgery on his foot and has a little blue cast on it, but he's ok!!! :furawatchi: :p :D :lol: :( :( :( :( :eek: ;) :D :p :D :D )

for the past 2 hours joe has been watching white noise on the tv. maybe he's mental...nah...

ok the baby is doing fine and the group hatching wuz last nite so i can write about my v3 too!! she hatched at 7:30 and evolved at 8:30. 1 milisecond after she evolved....she went to bed. she's doing good this morning too. her name is Nikki.

both Nikki, and Joe are happily floating around in there eggs. along with the newest arrival ~Ocean~ Joe's baby girl!!!

k joe's baby ocean evolved into a teenager today. (did i tell u joe left. well he did!!! :) ) and nikki evlolved into a teenager yesterday. they grow up so fast!! :(

i just bought a new tama! which makes my total tama count to 3. it's pink with ice creams on it. i just hatched it and it's a boy! i named him paul, and paul is currently taking a nap. lol.

THEY ALL EVOLVED!!!!!! now ocean is an adult (4 yrs) Nikki is an adult (6 yrs) and Paul is a teenager (2 yrs) yaa!!!

they're all doing fine. here's there stats:

Ocean (v2)

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Training: Full

weight: 99lbs

generation: 5th

pts: 0 (wow i'm pethetic i need to get her some more points.).

Nikki (v3) (my group hatching project)

Training: Full

weight: 78lbs

generaion: 1st

pts: 213 (not bad)

Paul (v3)

Training: 5

weight: 99lbs (wow my tama's need to lay off the McDonalds...)

generation: 1st

pts: 15

Nikki is 6 so HOPEFULLY the matchmaker comes tomorrow so i can move on to the 2nd generation. yaa! but i will miss her...

(ps. i hope no one was offended by the McDonalds joke...my sincerest appoligies....)

i have them sleeping now. i didn't want them to beep while we were going to pick up maggie. maggie is a dog. my grandma is buying a cute lil corgi for her sister. she's a little 8 week old puppy. pm me if u want to see a picture or a short video of her!!!

the matchmaker came for nikki and ocean. now i have 2 baby boys! nikki is moving on to generation 2 and ocean to generation 6. yaaaaaaaaa!

Nikki left this morning. :ph34r: but i get to take care of her son, Sushi!! and i think ocean will be leaving tomorrow. and i also think the matchmaker will be coming tomorrow for paul. :lol: even tho paul is the ugliest tama i have ever seen...i love all my tama's with unconditional love. ^_^

nothing much to say. paul had a kid and left this afternoon. i named her Baby. baby is sick. *gives her medicine.* all better! :nazotchi: Ocean had a baby and left a few days ago and i named him Joey. Joey is a teenager now and looks exactly like Nikki's baby, Sushi, who is also a teenager.

Latest posts

Back