the other white meat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fay evolved just now and ~OH LOOK~ another Nikatchi. i'm sick of them, cute as they are. almost all of my teen tamagotchis r Nikatchis. well, unlike i had predicted, Sammy did not evolve yet. soon tho. i know its soon. Toyko didn't have his baby, which made me madder than Satan in Antarctica. he's 7 and he should have had his baby at 10:30a.m. exactly. i tried changing the time TWICE and it didn't work. maybe he'll have it later. hopefully. here are their stats now:

Sammy

Hunger: full

Happy: full

Training: 6/9

Weight: 91lbs

Generation: 4

Pts: 963

Items in Shop (i'm gonig to start posting that.): Muffin, Sundae, Grapes, Lion Doll.

Items in Shop bought: Muffin, Sundae, Grapes.

Fay

Training: 2/9

Weight: 69lbs

Generation: 7

Pts: 598

Items in Shop: Teddy Bear, Action Figure, Shrimp, Lolly Pop.

Toyko

Training: 4/9

Weight: 99lbs

Pts: 605

Items in Shop: Soda, Muffins, Bannanas, Umbrella

Sammy evolved into an unknown character. (unknown for me *rolls eyes*) it kinda looks like it should be a little girl. an ugly little girl, but when i use the mirror (my FAVORITE item!) to see his face close it is a cute little girl having a bad hair day. i can see that Toyko left...but i don't wanna wake up his baby yet cuz i can't think of a name! ;) when i think of one i'll wake him up and update the log but for now....goodbye.

ok, i came up with the name Bread. so Toyko's baby boy's name is Bread.

i thought of a way u guys could see what kind of tama toyko was! type this password in on the parents house on tama town: 21818-01646

then u can see him! ;)

well there isn't much to update on. i dunno if i posted this or not but Bread evolved into a child Tamatchi. they r really cute but i hardly ever get them! :D and another thing to make me mad, the matchmaker didn't come for Sammy today like she was supose to! and for almost 3 generations of the 4 that tama has, the matchmaker came when it was 8 instead of 7 like my other normal tamas. nothing really to report on Fay.

Sammy

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Training: [/////// ]

Pts.: 23p

Items in shop: Fries, Shovel, Bow, Hotdog

Fay

Pts.: 1378p

Items in shop: Muffin, Music, Cape, Plant

Bread

Training: [// ]

Weight: 52lbs

Generation: 5

Pts.: 15p

Items in shop: ***SALE*** Pasta, Sandwich, Beef, Skates

well, look at that! Fay is 4 yrs old! which means she should be evolving later today into an adult! *YAY*

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Last edited by a moderator:
o.......my.......god......I GOT A KUCHIPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wasn't even trying and i got one!!!! Fay turned into a Kuchipachi!! omg i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!

OMG!!!! bread turned into a piroirotchi (i think...i posted it's name before but i can't remember how to spell it) I WANTED ONE OF THOSE TOO!!! THIS IS THE BESTEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! ;) ^_^

*clears throat* um...i'm sorry for the last post...i think i went just the tiniest bit overboard. :wacko:

my tamas r feelin fine today! here r the stats:

Fay

Hunger: ****

Pts.: 1298pts

Bread

Training: [////// ]

Weight: 55lbs

Generation: 5

Pts.: 20pts

Sammy

Weight: 93lbs

Pts.: 33pts.

Fay is four! that means she should have a baby tomorrow! ya! 8th generation on it's way!

Sammy left this morning, and i named his son, Split, short for Splint (not much of a change huh?) cuz i went to the doctor today and found out i had shin splints (ouch!) and Bread just evolved into this horrid looking tamagotchi that kinda looks like that chick from Star Wars. (i don't watch star wars, i don't know her name!) nothing much has changed with Fay tho. i'm angry cuz she should have had a baby this morning but NOOOOO so now i gotta wait. T_T.

ok, well i left them home again, without pause or sleep. X_X but it's ok. lol. they are fine, and my v2, Annie ( Fay left and i named her baby girl, Annie) evolved into a :rolleyes: puroperatchi. i've never had one of those before! :D Split evolved into a Nikatchi. which really makes me mad because i've been getting pretty tired of raising Nikatchis. and since i was at school, i missed the matchmaker for Bread so now i have to wait until tomorrow. *smashes head on wall*

just thought i'd update real real quick! Split evolved into an adult. I don't feel like looking up what type right now and i got to go fast! I have a 500 + word essay on freedom of religion due tomorrow in 4th hour and i haven't started yet! and a 3 paragraph poem essay, and i haven't picked a poem. and a 250 word contest essay on why i'm proud to be an american for my 2nd rough draft and i haven't even finished the 1st! nothing else has happened with the other two so i'm gonna go now!!!!! bye!

What kind of patients does Hickory Dickory Doc have? -- 10-2-06

Hickory Dickory Doc has patients who prefer hickory dickories. If they patients didn't prefer hickory dickeries, then they wouldn't go to Hickory Dickory Doc! Hickory Dickory Doc's dickories are hickory, which explains the name Hickory Dickory Doc, and it also explains why his patients prefer hickory dickories. Why else would he be called Hickory Dickory Doc? Because his hickories are dickory? I certianly hope not! What would you do if your doc had dickory hickories? I for one, would be switching to a hickory dickory doctor! Wouldn't you?

The difference between the two patients is that Hickory Dickory Doc's patients prefer hickory dickories, while Dickory Hickory Doc's patients prefer dickory hickorys. Hickory dickories have nothing at all to do with dickory hickories, just like dickory hickories have nothing to do with hickory dickories. Wouldn't you agree?

lolz. that was my english assignment today. no joke! it's totally for real. anyway, my tama's are doing fine. still....lol. i was bored so i thought i'd update...

my tamas are doing fine. they are sleeping right now cuz i haven't woken them up yet. i'm busy playing Animal Crossing: Wild World ^_- *YAY*

ok well some evolving happened late last nite! (it was late cuz the time wasn't set right on them) um...Annie evolved into an adult and Emily (bread left and i named his baby girl Emily) turned into a teenager! a young mametchi..or whatever those little fire heads are called...!

ok, Annie, turned into what joe was. i can't remember what the name was tho...it starts with a Z i think...wait for it...uh...ZUKITCHI! thats it! that is what Annie turned into. nothing else to update tho.

omg, i checked this late last night: Annie is 11 years old. and no baby! (usually cuz i make them sleep...) if she doesn't have a baby soon then all my hard work? poof. i hope she still CAN have a baby cuz she turned into an Otokitchi. yup. can they still have babies...?

the other two are fine. Spike is a teenager fire head guy, and the same thing that Toyko was? yeah that is Emily. adult

Last edited by a moderator:
just want to keep updating (don't want to just STOP) my tama's have been paused for a while. (yeah i know. bad for the batteries) i've just been...really..uh...stressed lately...O_O yeah that is what i will call it. anyway, just thought i'd tell ya that. ttfn.

*cough cough* ...

they are still on pause. T_T i want to unpause them but i am not ready yet...

i haven't unpaused them yet. i'll do it later. but it just BOTHERS me not to update even when i have nothing to say! (i have OCD. another thing that triggers it.) *looks at own avatar and licks lips* i'll update tomorrow or later when i unpause them.

Latest posts

Back