the other white meat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oo! sry! i had to update! i was fixing a spelling error in my sig, and i saw that i had 79 posts overall in Tamagotchi Logs, and it was digging a hole in my soul knowing that i didn't have 80. now i do! so i will just use up a whole minute of my life celebrating my 80th post in Tamagotchi logs overall! yaaaaa!

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* (my hand is tired...so i'm going to stop...YA 80TH POST!)

(...yes i know how weird i am...T_T )

i unpaused them last night, and they got a good nights sleep. My oldest is 13 at the moment, and i have now excepted the fact that she is going to die. I just have to wait until it happens. 2nd oldest is 10 today, and still an adult, so HOPFULLY they will get the matchmaker later. i can't afford another one dying. the youngest is 4 today and will evolve into an adult later! i'll update when i can. cheers.

sry. 81 is an odd number and odd numbers suck. had to post so i will have 82. altho...this will also eat my soul alive because my overall posts will be 159...ack! an odd number! if i make it 160 then my tamalog posts will be 83...another odd number. i will post somewhere else after this for 160 post! WATCH ME GO!!!

Emily had a baby girl! YAY! JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN! if anyone has any halloween themed names for me, feel free to post them or pm me!

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! now i'm even both ways! this is my 168th post overall, and my 84th post in Tamagotchi Logs! HOO RAH!!!!! now my lower back hurts....!

Edit: sry i forgot to say that my youngest DID evolve into an adult Gozarutchi! JUST LIKE SUSHI AND SUDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't that great!? i didn't want to actually update and ruin what was said above (even both ways.) have a spiffy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope ya have fun doin....all the halloween stuff u do!

o crap! just realized i am not even in both ways at this moment in time. i now have 174 posts and in Tamagotchi Logs now 86. *smacks head, then looks at hands, which are now covered in black makeup* AHHHHHHHH! I MESSED UP MY TURBONEGRO MAKEUP!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GO FIX IT BYE!!!

ok, my tama's are paused. i wanted to let you all know that if i just stop replying for a long time, then i'm not allowed on because of grades (D in science, and a D in Math but As in everything else.. *rolls eyes*) so just wanted to let you know! bye!

parents just got report card. d in science and d in math. computer privledges gone. sux huh? this is my last post for a looong looong time. my parents are too strict

k..um...my parents haven't really been enforcing the strong statement that they made saying "UNTIL YOU BRING UP YOUR PATHETIC GRADES YOUR COMPUTER PRIVLEDGES WILL BE GONE!!!!!!" (it's my computer anyway. they just use it. my mom got it for ME not them. oo...this keyboard is a lil sticky...i better fix it cuz i'll be makin lotz-a typos...) anyway, i've been kinda loosing intrest in my tama's...yeah i know...bad huh? I'M GOING KOO KOO BANANAS AND I NEED HELP! i guess i could unpause them tonite. i have nothing to do really besides play animal-crossing ds, but i've been playing that all day. lol. aaaaaaaaah! a scretching scream in my head! UGH! why do i have voices in my head? jesus....anyway, if i do, i'll keep my log in a notebook in case i can't go on. log's gettin kinda boring since i've stoped playing with my tama's huh? lol. i guess so. welp, i guess it's time for me to be going! i'm gonna go think about dylan 'til i can't feel feelings anymore. g'bye!

ok, so i didn't unpause them like i said. i've kind of been working hard on animal crossing, and i almost have enough money for the last expansion of my house! as soon as that is done i will unpause them. i kinda miss the little guys.

If it's a V3, when you go to Meals there will automatically be a choice and one of them is a never-ending hamburger you can eat and keep forever! Have that for Joe! :D :) :kusatchi:
What you are thinking about is a scone. It is not a hamburger. It is a fine bread or a teacake.

I LOVE this log reapeat_offender!

i have pretty much completley lost m intrest. when i get it back, then i will post again. sorry. all of my intrest is in my dream journal (in my sig)

I LOVE this log reapeat_offender!
thank you! i'm sorry i'm a lazy bum and didn't post for a long long while, but that's just the way i am. bleh. thanks for the comment.

I got batteries for my tamas finally. they were so dead the battery wasn't even flashing anymore. i reset them (and i wish i didn't...) and I got a boy on my pink with ice creams named Dylan, and a girl in my blue camo named Ally (like my first V2 tama!) my V2 is still dead, but my V3s are working fine rite now. here's the stats:

Ally

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: [// ]

Weight: 61lbs

Generation: 1

Dylan

Hungry: full

Training: [/ ]

Weight: 36lbs

ok, hopefully I can keep this up. I'm still not all that into them anymore. I'm uber busy lately.

Ok, well things have been going by pretty slow, so nothing much has changed. I've been too lazy to take much care of them, and with 2 HUGE school projects due soon, giving my friends some attention, and my boyfriend mucho love and affection, I've just been pausing them way too much. esp when I go to school. but here are their stats anyway:

Ally

Hunger: full

Training: [/// ]

Weight: 83lbs

Dylan

Hunger: full

Training: [// ]

Weight: 53lbs

i don't remember what this type of tama is called, but i'll look it up and get back to you on that :eek:

EDIT: I forgot to tell ya that they are both the same type of tama. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
still nothing really going on. i've paused them yesterday and today. heartbreak has come, and i have to give it time to leave, so i'm not going to play with them for a while. heartbreak is an extremly long process and i want to try and reset the "dylan" tama. (my ex boyfriend's name is dylan.). but it won't reset. i press the button and nothing happens. on either tama.

does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix it?

Latest posts

Back