the other white meat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...i dunno how this is happening...just like yesterday...when i woke up my tama's were sleeping...and when they wake up...they r sick and have lots of poops on their screen. poor guyz! Sudez evolved into a Masktchi. i love those guyz!!! there so sweet! LOL...! Pubop hasn't evolved yet tho...

The Other White Meat 2 is now up! there r only 2 updates but i will update when anything kool happens just like this one! click here to see it!!! :( ^_^ :furawatchi:

k they both woke up and i gave Sudez a plant that made him happy, a chest that gave him 200pts, and a lamp that gave him 3000pts!!! i love my lil Sudez!!!

Pubop is happily floating around his egg.

ok i clicked thru the name generator again to find names for Sudez's kid. he hasn't had one yet but it's should be like..2 more days 'til the matchmaker..! here r the names:

Toyko

Dolaz

Poman

Fay

Torly

i kinda like Toyko..and Fay...so if it's a boy i'll name it Toyko..and if it's a girl i'll name it Fay..! *YAY* pm me if you think otherwise and have a better name that you want to share.

i am we twaded

i am we twaded

i am toad lee we twaded

thats a joke..but i was retarded today. i ment to put my tama's to sleep this morning..but i forgot. they were unattended ALL DAY. i was sure they'd be dead when i got home. BUT THEY WERE FINE!!!!!!!!!! i was so happy you don't even kno!! i almost cried!! and Pubop evolved. another Masktchi :furawatchi: but iz ok. i like them. <_<

I'M SO HAPPY THEY'RE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg...Sudez's.....well...HIS BATTERIES ARE DEAD!!!!! ~ dun dun DUN~ i can't believe it! i have to get new batteries soon! all i have left is Pubop!

nuffin much iz up wit pubop. uh...um...i got him a chest with 200pts in it...but thats pretty much it..

Pubop had his baby! and it turned out to be a boy..so i mite name him Toyko...(i feel a little attatched to that name.. :( )

ok well...since i've had two of them...i kno how to get a Dorotchi and a Masktchi :( for Dorotchi just try to get a Kuchipatchi. i garentee it will work or your money back. :D for :p just take care of him and only feed him Scome and Cone his whole life...or until he turns into an adult cuz there pretty much to going back from there!!

i got new batteries!!!!!!! now all my tama's r alive! :ph34r: OH...and rite this second.....Toyko (pubop's baby) evolved into a teenager! i tried to look up wut he iz cuz i can't remember...but my computer's bein stupid and won't load the page. o_O but Sudez just had a baby boy! and thats news! and the matchmaker brought a sweet little Gozarutchi! yall kno how attatched i wuz to Sushi how COULD i say no? so now i have an adorable baby boy. i'm going for 'S' names...! i'm going to experiment with this baby to see wut kind of tama it will turn out to be if i only feed it store bought foods and not the "Scome, Sushi, Bread, Cereal, Cone, Pudding, Tart, Apple" type foods.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who exactly told u to post your oppinions in my log? no posts. if you have something to say, pm me or shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i left them alone again!!! when i got back frum skool they were all sick, hungry, unhappy, and had a whole bunch of poops. i can't believe i did it again!!!! and with a lil baby with Sudez too! they're all fine now tho..

well, i don't like doing this but this morning b4 skool i put Joey and Toyko to sleep, and i tried to put Sammy (Sudez left and i named his baby Sammy) to sleep but he wouldn't go. i even put the time to like 3:00am!! he wouldn't sleep! so just paused him...i don't like doing it but i don't wanna take a change and let the poor baby survive at home while i'm surviving at skool. they're all fine tho..!

WELL...sammy turned into a child...i don't really kno wut the dramatic "WELL" was for but i said it...yup.

ok. some news for all three of them. Joey had a baby girl this morning. Sammy evolved into a teenager. Young Mimitchi. and Toyko just evolved into an adult. i don't kno wut it is but i'll discribe it to u. its not a debatchi. i've seen this kind of tama before somewhere tho...i dunno where. he is a square, with big black eyes, and his hair looks like a plant, and he looks mad all the time. he does NOT have buck teeth. so like i said it's not a debatchi...if neone knos his name pm me!!!

Joe woke up. there's a big juicy hamburger in the shop for 180p. sadly my tama only has 36. Joe has to earn more so he can get that hamburger!
If it's a V3, when you go to Meals there will automatically be a choice and one of them is a never-ending hamburger you can eat and keep forever! Have that for Joe! ;) :eek: :lol:

thank u...but joe is long gone...and pm me instead. :D

newayz, my tamas r doing fine. here r their stats:

Toyko:

Huger: full

Happy: full

Training: 4/9

Weight: 99lbs

Generation: 4

Pts.: 25

Sammy:

Hunger: full

Training: 3/9

Weight: 60lbs

Generation: 4

Pts.: 1223

Joey (with baby girl) :

Hunger: full

Training: 5/9

Weight: 99lbs

Generation: 6

Pts.: 0 ( ^_^ )

Joey left this morning. :D i named his little girl Fay, who turned into a hitodetchi :lol: last nite before she went to sleep. i'm thinking she will evolve into a child later today or early tomorrow. Sammy is 3, and since most of my tamas evolve at 4, he mite evolve tomorrow or sometime soon after that. and i'm POSITIVE that Toyko will have a baby tomorrow or sooner if i speed up the process by putting him to sleep at 11:59 and waiting til he turns 7, then change the time to 10:29am. i'll try that now...

Latest posts

Back