the other white meat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Sushi evolved into an adult Gozarutchi. I'm about to go to tama town to get him a password for another souvenir! Baby evolved into a teenager and Joey hasn't changed. i will update if he does anytime soon.

:D

well, i used a ticket i got at the shop and got a new souvenier! i got # 14, Maracas! AND (horray..!) my friend gave me a ticket as a present to go to [ta da] Switzerland! and i got souvenier # 10! Skis! but u guys don't know my souvenier progress so here's the list of the souviners i have for Sushi (and most of these for Baby too):

1. Passport

4. map

5. textbook

6. computer

8. cell phone

10. skis

12. surf board

14. Maracas

22. Golden Tamagotchi

23. Rare CD

25. Movie Poster 1

26. Movie Poster 2

27. Movie Poster 3

28. Bandai ribbon

29. microphone

30. suitcase

31. trophy

pretty sorry progress considering it's...MY progress...anyway i will be able to visit grandparents soon too! cuz Sushi is 4. and he is an adult. and adults grow faster so my estimate is about...1 or 2 days. 3 at the most then he will have a baby and mine usually take about 2 days to leave so i'll say...4 days. yaa! :(

ok bad news guys. yesterday Joey turned into a Dorotchi and almost immediatly after, the batteries ran out. yeah. so...can anyone tell me (pm me or just post i don't care) if all the info (like gen. and age etc.) is lost when the batteries go dead. cuz this is the first time the batteries went dead on my v2 tama.

the other two are fine. floating around their eggs as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i thought that Baby would turn into a Kuchipatchi, but sadly it turned into a Dorotchi. :) i mean it's fine but i really wanted a Kuchipatchi!!!!!!! :) neway, as i said, the matchmaker came to Sushi and brought him the cutest Androtchi you've ever seen!!!! i love those little guys and i couldn't help saying yes!! So now i have an adorable baby boy! I haven't thought of a name yet so i'm gonna think of one...

ok, since i hardly ever told anyone what type of tama's my tama's were, i'll tell u now:

Ally: Mametchi

Jose: Butterflytchi

Joe: Zukitchi

Nikki: Billotchi

teen Baby: Hashitamatchi

Sushi: Gozarutchi

Paul: Paparatchi

if i'm missing any (and i know i'm missing ocean. i can't remember what she was *slaps face* i know i'm a terrible owner!) i'll post them soon!

(for those of you who don't know, Ally was my first tama ever. (i miss her. :) ) v2, and Jose was ally's son. (named after my actual step dad) i had a log on my other account. u can look for it if u want. my other screen name was lonley_joo09. )

ok, thanks to the Tamagotchi Name Genorator (yeah thanks...) i'm going to name Sushi's baby Sudez. i don't know what Sudez means, but none of the names made any sense...so i picked Sudez (hey, it was between Sudez and Pubop...yeah..Sudez is the clear winner) i clicked thru that thing 10000000000000000000000000000 times but those were the only ones that caught my attention...

Sushi is still sleeping with his baby (awwwe!) baby Sudez (lol..) but when i got up, poor Baby was sick and had to have had the runs because she had 6 poops beside her (eww..) so i gave her some medicine and cleaned her up. :eek: she's fine now. she was also hungry, unhappy, and in a bad mood... :eek: but like i said she's fine now. :p

ok i remember what Ocean was as a teenager but not an adult...i have to work on that.

teen Ocean: Nikatchi

if i remember what she was as an adult i'll update!

i'm about to go to wal-mart but before i leave i thought i'd post my tama's stats!

Sushi v3

Happy: full

Hunger: full

Training: 5/9

Weight: 99lbs

Generation: 2 (about to be 3!!!)

Baby v3

Generation: 2

hmmm....Sushi and Baby's stats are always the same....I WISH I COULD BREED THEM BUT BABY IS 3 YRS YOUNGER!!! :eek:

hmph...nothing much has happened while i was gone...i played some get with both of them so now Sushi and Sudez have 2653pts and Baby has 1150pts. i really want to get a mirror so Baby can use her makeup but i don't have one and have to wait 'til one is in the shop. :lol: ah well...

Sushi

Weight: 83lbs

Pts.: 2653

Baby

Weight: 83lbs

Pts.: 1150

Sushi left. and i miss him! :) i want him back! well...at least i get to take care of his son, Sudez (that always gives me a chuckle! *chuckle chuckle* it never gets old! :p ) here r the stats:

Sudez

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 0/9

Weight: 22lbs

Generation: 3

Pts.: 2653

Baby

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Age: 5yrs (last time i wrote the stats was a typo. she's really 5 yrs not 7.).

Weight: 99

Pts.: 1090

so they're doing pretty well. i'll update if anything happens. i'm gonna go to tama town to visit the grandparents and i'll update immediatly after. TTFN!!!!!!

i visited Sushi (the last time i'll ever get to see my baby Sushi!!! :) ) and i got a bike for Sudez!! YAAAA!

SUDEZ EVOLVED!!!! yaaa! he evolved into a Mizutamatchi!!! i love those! they look like little cotton balls!! LOL. in a few days he'll be a teenager! yaa! i wonder wut he'll be.... :p i hope he'll be a Piroriroritchi! i love those guys! they're kinda gothic kinda cute! they kick so much apple muffins you don't even know! (but...i prolly won't have one. :) i never get the kinds of tama's i want. )

ok, well i took Sudez and Baby to skool today. (i know some people think it's bad to take your tama's to skool but you know what? goo on you. :lol: ) anyway they were asleep most of the time. here's their stats:

Sudez

Hungry: full

Training: 3/9

Weight: 99lbs (y r my tama's always overweight?)

pts: 23

Baby

Hungry: full

pts: 690

i HOPE the matchmaker for Baby comes tomorrow, because she is seriously falling behind. i'm totally cereal. Sushi's kid is already a child and Baby hasn't even had a kid yet. so yeah she's way behind. i'm totally cereal.

well, Baby had a baby. it's a boy. i dunno wut i'll name him tho. and Sudez evolved into a something. (i can't remember wut it's called but when i do i'll update! but i know that i have this kind of tama alot...it was the Ocean teen) i'll update later! but rite now: Sims!

THE FINGER HAS BEEN STOLEN!!

ok here is what happend: (this has nothing to do with my tama's but it is a funny story about a war that is going on between my 7th period math class and my friend's 7th period science class. i'll update on my tama's after this.).

Ok, well my math teacher has this big paper finger outsider her classroom on a bulliten board that says "Only you can choose your additude!" well, everyone i kno likes the finger. the finger is their friend. (don't ask) but another science teacher does not like the finger. he says it follows him and when he has his back turned to the classroom door, he can feel it burning his skin pointing at him. my teacher had it up last year and he didn't like it then either. she said she wouldn't only keep it up until the end of August. he thinks the end of august is the end of 7th period on the 31st (today) but she ment until midnight. he threatend to steal the finger so when we got into class (there is only 12 ppl in my class) she told us that when they come, we had to go out into the hall and protect the finger. she went on with the lesson for about 10 minutes. then someone (new) asked what the finger looked like. so everyone went into the hall (agian don't ask) to see it. all we found was a note where the finger once was that said: RANDSOME NOTE-- IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FINGER AGAIN YOU MUST FOLLOW MR. PLILERS LAWS AND RULES. SINCERALLY MR. PLILERS LITTLE HELPERS. -- do you see that? that is how it was. they misspelled ransom and sincerely. the "grammar geek" in me is screaming. anyway, the whole class went down to his room and we had a "little argument" about it. mr. pliler sent tim and dusty down there to take it and hide it. but they didn't just hide it anywhere. oh, no. "anywhere" isn't good enough for them. you see, they hid it in the tunnels under the school. yeah. the tunnels were used in the 1950's for bomb shelters and had enough room for all the students. it even had classrooms once upon a time. (the part with the classrooms was blocked off tho.). so we went back to our room and then we thought of a lil plan. we talked to the pricipal and (even tho he doesn't like the finger either..he feels our pain) gave us a skeleton key to get down into the tunnel (by the way, i got some really kool junk while i wuz down there. a riped peice of yellow construction paper, a screw, and what must be the best of all, a squishy purple ball. *admires ball in front of her* *sigh* simply stunning...) we went down there and guess what? THE FINGER WASN'T DOWN THERE!!! yup. gone. so after the final bell rang a buch of the ppl from my class were asking ppl in his class if they knew whre it was. no one knew BUT i asked my friend, matt, and guess wut he said. he said that he didn't kno where it is, but that tim and dusty (mr. plilers little helpers.) left the classroom after we left his. so i'm thinking that they went down to the tunnel to get it before we even thought of it! THEY ARE CHEATERS!!! but we'll get it back. revenge--PAYBACK is soon coming...because it is aaaaall out war now...

(that is a VERY TRUE story. when i find proof...i will give it to you. it really is happening!!!)

stats:

Pubop (yeah i named him pubop cuz baby left before i got home and didn't know what to name him on such sort notice...)

Training: empty

Weight: 32lbs

pts: 503

Sudez

pts: 653

no new news of the tama's but our math class is planning revenge.

we r gonna make a whole bunch of mini fingers and tape them all over his room!! it's gonna kick apple muffins! u don't even kno!

well, today i paused my tama's (bad idea...) while me and my friend, angie, went to the mall...and when i unpaused them...they were sick and each had almost a WHOLE SCREEN of poops beside them. Pubop evolved into the same thing Sudez is..which is a Nikatchi...! almost all my teen tama's r Nikatchis...!! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back