Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiaki saw a bakery nearby. She rushed towards it at lighting fast speed, only to realize that she didn't have any money that could be used in this mysterious area. Chiaki realized that she had a lunch in her backpack. As she proceeded to search into her backpack, tears started to drip from her eyes as she remembered Haruka.

Misaka wandered around the strange city where she was. Judging from the look of the place, she figured out it was New York City. How she had gone from Academy City in Japan to America, she didn't know. All she knew was that she was in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people. Thirsty, she noticed a vending machine near where Chiaki was. Glancing around, she quickly sent a jolt of electricity into it, forcing a colorful armful of soda cans to come out of the machine.

All of a sudden, Chiaki's tears stopped flowing down her face and her bun moved swiftly as she heard the countless number of soda cans plummet down on the floor. She loved cola, so she walked over the pile of colorful cans. She couldn't live without cola, and besides, she needed a drink anyway. As she opened the can, she thought intensely, "What force so powerful could have done this? It cannot be human."

Misaka noticed a girl take a can of cola from the pile as she downed her own grape soda. "Hey." She said to the little girl as she took another sip of her soda, while flipping a quarter that had come out of the machine with the other hand. She was keeping it so she could use a railgun, if she needed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Berry looked around. "Oh! I think this is Earth! I wonder if there are other Mew Mews here..." said Berry. "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doooooooooooh!" Berry ran too fast and ran into a girl. Who was she? "Ooops sorry! I should have looked where I was going." Said the girl. Berry noticed the girl looked confused....

Berry ran away. She turned into her Mew Berry Forme. "OK, I wish I could find someone to be a, like, a, Umm a Partner! Thats it I need a Partne-OOF!" Berry Bumped into yet another person. She was doing something to a vending machine. Who are you?

Chiaki crushed her can as she heard Misaka. "Hey. Tell me where I am," Chiaki replied to Misaka. "Tell me where I am and how to get back to my homeland." Chiaki said coldly without turning back.

Berry yet again, ran away. Berry saw a girl who fell so she ran into an Alley, turned Normal and helped her up. So you fell too? I'm Berry Who are you? (I'm talking about Jadine)

(Emzz, please don't triple post.. There's a reason the edit button is there.)

Misaka was slightly irritated by the little girl's rude words and tone, but was pleased to find this girl definitely sounded like a Japanese girl, and not a noisy American. "It looks like we're in New York City, and unfortunately, I can't help you get back to Japan, if that's where you need to go back to, like me. Now, I'm hungry, so..." Looking at the vending machine that was right next to the soda vending machine, she gave it a kick laced with electricity, and some snacks came tumbling out. Pleased, she picked up a bag of animal crackers which she opened and began to eat.

"H-How could she do such a thing?" Chiaki thought to herself in slight amazement. But it quickly disappeared in her mind when she then saw Misaka eating animal crackers. It reminded her of how Kana would always beg for one of Chiaki's snacks she bought herself, and could take it no longer that she had to punch Kana in the face.

"Here. Take this, it'll cheer you up." Misaka reached into the pile of snacks and handed out a bag of chips to Chiaki before she asked, "Aren't you from Japan?"

Chiaki stared at the bag of chips for a while. "Yes..." she said quietly as she took the bag of chips. She studied it carefully.

(New Characters:

Name: Kana Minami

Looks: Street Clothes, School Uniform, Middle

Personality: Kana is easy-going, loves food, hates school, lazy, etc. She always wants to bond with Chiaki, but refuses.

Which Anime/Manga from: Minami-Ke

Crush: Fujiyoka somewhat, but still thinks he's an idiot because of Chiaki (Not in RP)

Other: None

Name: Haruka Minami

Looks: School Uniform, middle

Personality: Haruka is a kind, caring, and loving person. She is the "housewife" of the Minami household. Kind to whomever.

Which Anime/Manga from: Minami-ke

Crush: Hosaka, but Haruka doesn't love him back. (Not in RP)

Other: None)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm from there too, which is why I'm confused on how I'm here. One minute, at Tokiwadai, then.." Misaka finished her animal crackers and then she promptly threw the wrapper away.

"I'm from there too, which is why I'm confused on how I'm here. One minute, at Tokiwadai, then.." Misaka finished her animal crackers and then she promptly threw the wrapper away.
Is it too late to join . ?

(Wait, accepted or not?)

Chiaki stopped inspecting the bag of chips and dropped it on the pile of other snacks. She then slowly walked away.

"Hey, wait a moment!" Misaka followed the girl. Even though the girl clearly didn't want Misaka's company, Misaka figured it would be better to stick with the little girl. Anyway, for a little girl like her, it wouldn't be safe, seeing as America was full of perverts and bad people. Well, at least the media made it sound out to be like that.

(Accepted, NintenNerd)

"I don't need your assistance." Chiaki replied back. As she walked farther, she saw Kana and Haruka. Enjoyed, she rushed over to Haruka and gave her a hug. "Haruka! You're okay! I was worried about you!" "Is that so, Chiaki?" replied Haruka with a warm smile. "Yes, Haruka." Kana busted in, angered. "Hey! What about my hug? I was lost too!" "You don't need a hug, idiot." Chiaki said, punching Kana afterwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back