Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's just a quick, up-to-date list of somewhat confirmed raisable characters on the new 'Tamagotchi Friends':

Babies
Female
Pinkbotchi

Male
Aokumotchi

Friends
Female
Coffretchi
Decoratchi
Harptchi
Himespetchi
Jurietchi
Kiramotchi
Kiraritchi
Memetchi
Patitchi
Pianitchi
Toropikatchi
Yumemitchi

Male
Kuchipatchi
Mametchi

The ones in italics are not 100% confirmed; that is, they appear on the packaging, but there is no evidence of them actually being raisable characters on the 'Tamagotchi Friends'. Please let me know if I've missed any. Here's to hoping we find many more, soon! :)

Here's my email:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have just launched Tamagotchi iDL which is the first color screen Tamagotchi device previously only available in Japan and Asia.
These are available from Myer Sydney and Melbourne City stores right now and will also be available at Toys ‘R’ Us stores from early December for this Xmas only.

Please see below information on the Tamagotchi.

You can also join the Bandai Club online at Bandai.com.au to receive news updates!

Best regards

Bandai Australia

And they sent this picture:
bjabtf.png

... :(
So I guess no Tamagotchi Friends in Australia?
I have a friend in Aussieland, I'm getting him to buy me one :D

What is bandai uk's email? I have a question I need to ask, but I can't find their email address.

So, are the new english iD L different than the ones released in hong kong? Like I wonder if these will be better without the glitches of the others....

Um, what does that have to do with Tamagotchi Friends...?
You should post that in 'help for new tamagotchi owners'. :)

I posted photos of the instructions in my log.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think that Bandai USA would have started advertising and have these released before Christmas especially with Furby's such a hot toy right now. I really want one! :p

Tamagotchi Friends may be coming to America!

DragonSparke from Tama-Zone's email response from Bandai US was:

Bandai America Inc., appreciates your interest in Tamagotchi.

Our Sales teams are partnering with retailers in order to potentially bring Tamagotchi to the market throughout North America which could include a revamped Tamatown experience.

Revisit www.bandai.com from time to time, or social media sites for any updates that might occur.

Bolded an important part of the post for emphasis in case someone makes an assumption after reading part of it.

Just letting everyone know that word through the grapevine is that Toys R Us stores around the US are just starting to get Power Rangers Super Megaforce merchandise in. If true, this means that they are probably getting Bandai's other early 2014 merchandise in as well.

I will keep everyone posted if Tamagotchi Friends is among the new lineup, even though I am primarily looking for Digimon Fusion merch right now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So they are "potentially" bringing the Tamas to NA, which "could" include a revamped TamaTown.

And visit their site for any updates that "might" appear.

So I guess we can "probably" be optimistic about it. :)

Tamagotchi Friends coming to France too (if anyone cares xD)

Dear Benedicte
Thank you for your enquiry
Yes they will be available via Bandai France launching in January.

Kind regards
Bandai UK Ltd

Christine Hayward | Receptionist| www.bandai.co.uk | Tel: 01489 790 944 | Fax: 01489 790 643 | | [email protected]

It looks like all of Europe will get them then maybe it's gonna be a European release for popularity testing or the toy is just plain coming everywhere next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back