Bullys at school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, sadly. Yes, I'm also the victim. There's this girl who is much bigger than me always calling me names, mocking me, being rude, calling me ugly, and just plain being mean. She always has something to say after I answer a question or something within earshot of her.. I'm really tired of it. She's known to beat up people, too. The worst part is I hav enever been anything but nice to this girl. I don't know what to do anymore. She makes i hard for me to focus at school. The other day as I was walking down the hallway she slid her hand down the back of my neck. Can I say CREEPY!!!! Yeah, so can I have some advice. I am a bit scared to tell on her because I don't want her to come after me. Sometimes, I just wanna let my dog outside when she walks by my house( I live near the school.). She has been bullying be since 8th grade. When I got detention for being late to school in the mornings she was very mean to me and pushed me into the lockers.. Most people think I don't have problems with bullying but there is not a day that goes by that she doesn't pi** in my cheerios a bit....

I don't ever remember ever being bullied, besides maybe by this girl who acts like I'm her friend even though she really just treats me like dirt (I hate this girl's guts, I want to like just punch her in the face -__- She kept bothering me while I was trying to read a book today, she was all "HEY! LOOK UP!" and she started grabbing my hair and waving her hand over my book and trying to take it. She thinks I'm okay with it, but I was actually very annoyed. She was only bothering me because she wants to entertain her self...

rage_face_sticker-p217949695683782265z85xz_400.jpg
RAGE FACE
). And sort of by the preps last year, but they've left me alone. The two that messed with me cut it out, and are now polite and okay to me. Everybody else is okay since I either intimidate them or something. Dunno.

I just read everyone's posts. I can actually relate to everyone.. Bullying sucks. You may not all be religious, but this is just a Bible verse I read practically everyday. It's cute to me and has that tinge of revenge.(;

Romans 12:17-21

17Repay no one evil for evil.

Have regard for good things in

the sight of all men.

18If it is possible, as much as

depends on you, live peaceably

with all men.

19Beloved, do not avenge

yourselves, but rather give

place to wrath; for it is written,

"Vengeance is Mine, I will re-

pay," says the Lord.

20 Therefore

"If your enemy is hungry,

feed him;

If he is thirsty, give him a

drink;

For in so doing you will

heap coals of fire on his

head."

21.Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good.

I used to be bullied (verbally) about my clothes, hair, etc., but now I'm doing online school.

Ouuuuu-

I feel like I have no friends apart from one.She is like my best friend in the GALAXY.

But people have been theiving from us now.Turns out she had a Tamagotchi for me,AND a memetchi charm,but hey presto,It's not there.My friend also found my toy,near a certain boy's desk.I feel targeted,like I'm just Different,and that's all that matters.Hey,I'm goofy ;) but people like to tease that.I was surrounded by boys at my desk as well until my BFF was allowed to sit near me.I don't know why,but It makes me happy.

Anyhow,If I ever find out who the actual HELL did that to me and my friend,I'm going to kill them.They've even been theiving my money,and vandalizing my property.Also,Many target me online.I feel like I have no-where to turn.Even on here there are mean people.I'm very young and to think BULLIES are messing with me and my friend's stuff,is just plain horrifying.Peace out,People... :(

It's kinda weird how I've never seen anyone being bullied before, nor have I ever been bullied before. o.o I guess that's a good thing, but I don't really know what advice to give! D:

I just say to stand up for yourselves! Maybe not get mad at the bully because it'll probably make them feel better that they made you mad, but I would probably make a joke about it or something. Like if someone were to slide their hand down my neck, I'd probably say something like "Woooaah I know you like me but lets not get physical now!" or something along the lines that'll make them feel embarrassed. o.o I don't really know, I just try to be my outgoing self and talk to people as much as I can to make friends. C:

someone bullies me verbally: Its not very effective

someone bullies me phisically: Its regularly effective

someone bullies my friends (in anyway) : its super effective

someone bullies my Girlfriend (in anyway): they get pulled to the firey death of below and WWIII starts

this is just my reactions to it

Three words. Being. Bullied. Sucks.

Here is an example of me being bullied:

Racheal: *talking about me having a phone*

Victoria: She has a phone?!

Me: Don't act so surprised!

Victoria: I wasn't talking to you! Stop eavesdropping!

(True story. Victoria=Bully. Me=Me, DUH! Racheal=Random girl in class. Phone=short for cellphone)
i agree with your 3 words, teri and i have a lot of problems with bullying :( I HATE MIDDLE SCHOOL >.<

I'm in primary school and I get VERY minor bullying. Really just the occasional punch or shove and the nickname "fat ugly creepy dolphin freak", which I don't care about, and a bit of silly stuff about Tamagotchis, but I know it's their problem if they want to miss out on the fun of Tamas. As long as I have true friends on TamaTalk (which I do!), I don't care what happens at school.

~ Dazzmina ~

I've been bullied for as long as I can remember. As young as preschool. Which is why I chose not to speak at all in preschool. After I moved to CA when I was in 2nd grade, I thought I would be fine, but this girl felt like I was stealing away her best friend and gave me the worst for it. In 6th grade I had no friends and walked around school alone, stayed in the library, or awkwardly sat in front of my locker. Kids would throw things at me and stuff. I had to go to therapy a few times and was put on antidepressants. Then I found out I have a personality disorder. I'm better now, though. I have a ton of friends and you probably couldn't tell there's something wrong with me. Bullying really messed me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, school is rough for me but i have my close circle of friends to help me through it but i have more enemies than friends :(
Yeah, I know, right? It does suck. And I'm at high school. I actually changed classes to get away from a bully, that's how bad it is.

Ppl used to say stuff to me at school but after a while, the things they say to you stop hurting as much cause u just don't care anymore. Once they see u don't care, they seem to stop :)

guys turthfuly Im bulled so much i don't really know whos my friend and who's not and trust mostly everyone here on tamatalk/chat,mom and dad ,tamagotchis (yes tamagotchis dont judge me D=)and reletives other people that are kinda my friends im way to worried if it will be like m exfriend where she used me for like 5 or 6 years of my life and having to go though that again would really suck so I can't really tell if anyone is using me or not . is there someone who can help me? thanks

guys turthfuly Im bulled so much i don't really know whos my friend and who's not and trust mostly everyone here on tamatalk/chat,mom and dad ,tamagotchis (yes tamagotchis dont judge me D=)and reletives other people that are kinda my friends im way to worried if it will be like m exfriend where she used me for like 5 or 6 years of my life and having to go though that again would really suck so I can't really tell if anyone is using me or not . is there someone who can help me? thanks
These words right here. They describe my life. (well, mostly) I'm not sure what I can say, just trust the people you feel are most trustworthy, I guess.

Yes, believe it or not some of the teachers bully yes you heard right the teachers bullying and some of the kids

I've been bullied for most of my life until my junior year in high school. People would talk about me while I was in the same room, laugh from far away, start rumors, call me ugly, etc. The bullying has made me MUCH stronger though, and I'm extremely protective of myself. If I hear someone whisper something about me in the same room or even online, I immediately ask them if they have a problem with me. If you have a problem with me you either go to another room or block me, simple as that. I'm also very protective of my sister. I make her tell me if she's being bullied that way I can have a talk with the teacher or school administrator. I take bullying seriously because I don't want ANYONE going through it.

I was bullied a lot back when I was in middle school. It was mostly because of my weight and learning disabilites. I was pushed into a locker once but no one ever really got physical with me. They were mostly verbal about it. I had several ex friends who turned on me and said hurtful things behind my back. My defense was to shut myself off from people in general. Now as an adult I still have to deal with people picking on me. I've had people onik at me and I was a random target one summer night. I was called a fat stupid female dog repeatly until maybe 2 AM. I didn't open my window ever again and for about a year was afraid to walk around my neighborhood.

Yes, believe it or not some of the teachers bully yes you heard right the teachers bullying and some of the kids
I've actually seen news items about that, teachers bullying special needs students, and then denying it. They only get caught by hidden audio recorders on the student and that's how it gets on the news.

I haven't been bullied much, I'm thankful for that. However, I have something to share.

This topic, after reading all your heart-aching stories, made me feel that I could've helped others who were consistent victims. I wish i could've been a better man and fight for social justice. Ironically, I have long believed in superhero justice but I have always stood idle in the face of adversity. Everyday, I suffer this shame, but the worst pain are felt by those I fail to help. I am a pathetic human being, a model of hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back