Bullys at school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And I feel the same way about animal abusers as I do about Bullies. The lowest form of life, even beneath the cockroaches. And oftentimes bullies and animal abusers are one and the same. And niether are treated with the seriousness that the situation warrants. Bullies are free to torment weaker kids and the most animal abusers get for, say, lighting a cat on fire is a slap on the wrist. And nobody seems to care enough to do anything about it.

A girl at my school called Rebecca threw a stick in my eye and theres now a huge scar ;< im glad she was suspended though

There was this stupid kid named BRANDON that used to tease me in Grade 4. He was a grade lower than me but he was a bit taller than I was. He once said my Tama V3 sucked, but I wasn't bothered by that cause I didn't know what "sucked" meant at that point. And he and another guy tried to trip me on the afternoon bus when I was getting off, but I just hopped over their legs!!! XD And lemme tell you something...this kid still went to Tot's Academy up until Grade 6! Tot's Academy is like a DAYCARE! o_O

and there was this girl named Starr, and she is basically rude to everyone she meets. She once said to me on facebook "shut the f***k up, nobody likes your stupid show." So my mom saw that and I removed her...and this is why I barely talk on facebook! She had to either repeat Middle School, or got expelled (don't remember!) so that tells you she's bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been bullied in highschool very often. The bully had the amazing gift to make me cry in public (for the record; that does not easily happen) and it totally ruined me. At first I wanted to avoid that person forever, but now I just want to slap her in the face. I even had several dreams about that.

I was actually bullied by my Gen Ed. teacher when I was in 5th Grade, I think. Her name was Mrs. Fetner. She said that my Math is horrible, that I talk back to her (that's because I was very peeved off at her), and many other stupid reasons that don't even categorize me. I was even bullied by a boy named Xavier. Ugh, he kept shooting the bird at me... and you know what he meant. He called me the B-word, he threatened to stab me with his pencil if I try to fight with him. I keep telling my teachers that he was bullying me, but Xavier said that he didn't, and THEY BELIEVED HIM! I'm glad I'm not there anymore, because it was bad. But it wasn't as bad as those two snotty girls I saw in 2nd-3rd Grade. I'm lucky I'm at a middle school that loves me for who I am.

If you consider empty threats by some kid that thinks he is tough as bullying, than I've been bullied before. I haven't been physically bullied before, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back