Buying a tamagotchi makes you Happier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]when I ordered my famitama, I went nuts with exitement the rest of the day. and It hasn't even arrived yet![/SIZE]

Actually, I think the moment I'm buying a Tamagotchi is the best moment of owning one. I'm so excited, and after opening it, I usually care for it the best. Eventually, I get bored and leave it on pause until the battery runs dry.

I'm very very happy when my parents bought me a tamagotchi cause I like taking care of pets. :p

I was so happy when i got my v5 Tamagotchi!! I started to jump up and down and it felt like i was about to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :D :)

i jump up and down when i get a tamagochi i love tamagochis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this mt favort one the more of him i put the more i want him :D :p :p :( ;) ;) :D :D :D :p :p :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

When I had my tama i was really really happy. It was the last one in the store aswell. it was my first tama and i played on it all the time. I was near tears infact! I was jumping up and screaming when i came home and the 1st thing i did was reach into the bag get out my tama and get the scissors. I didnt even bother to read the instructions. Its my most favourite thing in the world and i REALLY love it on the day when it evolves! Cuz im excited of wat it will evolve into. I collect them now! :) I LOVE TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are mine:

Minty, v3 aged 4 boy :p

Mimzy, v4 aged 4 girl ;)

Usually, when I get a new tamagotchi, I might act crazy saying "GIMME THAT!", or I just get very excited. I'm the usual tamagotchi fan, I'm not tragic when I get a tamagotchi.

Dmoquinn

i love getting tamas! i havent bought a new one in a while but i dont need one..i like what i've got. except sadly my v1s buttons are totally stuffed :(

i always LOVE getting new tamas i currently have 5 but then ill have 100 LOL ;)WHEN I GET A NEW ONE I GIVE SOOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM ! :)

yeah it makes me happy because its like a new life

p.s. pm me if im right about a new life

p.s.s. i bought anthor one yes-

today from asda

Last edited by a moderator:
I remeber when I got my first tamagotchi V1 I was so excited ripping it with my teeth I cut my lip a little but I didn't care when I got home I stuck all the stickers on it and ran to my friends houses to show it off lol. I was overwhelmed it was sooo cute!

Oh ya. :blink:

I walked a mile or two one day to get one... With my money... I was so happy to be getting my v5 that day. Came to be really lucky... Getting the one I personally wanted and it being the very last one. Beautiful luck. ;)

Are you kidding?I LOVE getting tamas!Its so fun!Its like getting a pet to me(Well duh)!

I love getting tamas!Idont have to many i only have a v5 but im getting

a v5.5 this weekend!

Most of the time when I go out to buy a new tama I keep a pair of scissors in my purse so that as soon as I get it I can rip it open :D

[SIZE=14pt]when I ordered my famitama, I went nuts with exitement the rest of the day. and It hasn't even arrived yet![/SIZE]
:D I felt the same way! I ordered a Royal Tamagotchi just a few days ago and have been eagerly awaiting it to come in the mail! I've been feeling a bit silly preparing for it when it gets here and what-not. Thinking about how I will carry it around with me and when I should start it up once I get it....

I haven't played with one in years... The last one I had was a Tamagotchi Ocean that I didn't get to play with much because the batteries died so quickly! :ph34r: My co-worker's son left his at home one day and she asked me to take care of the little guy... I had so much fun that I bought one for myself!

I don't even know what to expect from it! These new ones are so different! I mean, raising three pets at once? I can't wait to see how this works! The only one I've had that was complex on such a similar level was a knock-off my friend brought me from Taiwan that had weather and stuff (I don't know what it was and I think it was Japanese, but man, that was a fun toy.)

Oh! I'm so excited! I don't even know what I'm going to name it yet (or how to name it)!!

i love the idea of virtual pets. so i love getting them. the days are going by slow. im waiting for my new v5 :blink:

I bought my last tamagotchi in 2006 or so (maybe '07?). I was happy, obviously. My mother didn't yell at me for wasting money and just got it for me. Like that. I just feel bad when I remember that I'll probably forget about it in a month or so. But I start it up again after a few months, and it's just an endless cycle after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back