Buying a tamagotchi makes you Happier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always always always XD I always get the feeling like I just want to rush home after buying a new tamagotchi just to open it up and play with it. But sometimes we go to our relative's house anyways, so I open it up there and play with it. I feel like a little 7 year old with a new toy. x_x

I get excited when I buy a new tamagotchi too. I definitely got happy when I bought my tmgc+c, but my heart did flutter a minute at the cost. Ah for heart palipitations. Happiness was back on 2 seconds after the batteries were inserted.

I remember getting my first tama, the v4. i couldn't play with it at first because i was at a party and everyone would be jealous :p anyway, the next morning i opened mine at the same time as my sisters, and i was absolutely obsessing over it all day, and for quite a while after that. me and my sister's tamas were gonna get married, but she's not the best caretaker, and it died. :)

I was so excited to get my tamagotchi color, I couldn't sleep for days. Haha, but I do get excited when getting other ones. I still need to get the V5 one.

I was so happy when I got my Music Star.I raced home and ripped open the packaging it was so fun.Now it is on the 11th Generation.

I love the newness of them! xD I love playing with them but I could admire a brand new Tamagotchi all day. Lol...

I'm going to celebrate when my TMGC+C comes in. :3

whenever i get a new tama the only way i can express my feelings is by flailing my arms everywhere (its dangerous one time my new tamagotchi flew out of my hand but it survived) i just get this warm feeling inside and then i bust some times i laugh while doing it. it is really fun. hehe but when i do it i get really hyper :D :D :D :rolleyes:

I think EVERYONE who buys a tamagotcho/nano/ any kind of virtual pet is happy. I dont think any one would buy one just to be angry or sad at it.

When I buy a new version, my excitement levels go through the roof. But when it's my second of that kind, I'm not so bothered. I'm happy, but not bouncing around the room and talking gibberish. And when I got my new V3, I was a bit worried the battery had leaked. I want to check and see if any damage has been done, but I promised my grandma I wouldn't open it til my birthday. She got it for then, so I thought that was fair.

Sometimes I am embarrased because little kids will see me getting a Tamagotchi and they might think I act like a little kid even though I am 11 but when I get a Tamagotchi if it is a new version, then I am really happy. But when I am in the Tamagotchi isle I just get the Tamgotchi and go. Or I just say that it is for my little sister. (I don't accually have a little sister).

havent bought many only two in my lifetime hahaha,

but yes it makes me happy

me+tama=happy!!!!

Ow god. .///. My last post here was sooooo bad english I'm embarassed now. Sry, I was still a kid last year ~ XD L0l.

But there wasn't anything about my music star, so:

Last spring I went to this huge mall here in Finland and walked pass the toys in one of the shops. Then suddenly I stopped. My sixth sense told me that I just passed something important I didn't notice! And I walked few steps backwards. And what was it? V6=MUSIC STAR! Boy, I was excited! And I bought one. Next day my friend went there too, but her parents said she was too old for them... I quickly send a text message for her where I said "I know what you can do! Just don't talk to them! They'll notice your mad at them and let you buy one!" And that's what she did ... AND IT WAS A GREAT SUCCES! :D We were so happy ~

Now I'm using only my v4.5 though. =3

Getting a new tamagotchi does make me happy, but I don't do anything excessive,I just open up the package,read the directions in under 5mins and then start playing. My first ever Tamagotchi was a P2. My parents were skeptical at first because I had accidentally left previous virtual pets out in the rain but they caved in. I did end up leaving it out in the rain one time,but after letting it dry it miraculously survived.A couple months after that I left it out in the rain again. I was so stupid when I was a kid and i'm 20 now.I have 5 tamagotchis and I just recently ordered a used Osu Mesu set on Ebay for $17.00 w/free shipping (The auction was buy it now only so no bidding was necessary. The seller I bought it from actually has three more sets up for sale if anyone is interested. I can't wait! If you think about it, the Osutchi and Mesutchi tamagotchi can easily be considered the tamagotchi connection's predecessor, since they were the first tamas with the ability to connect to one another.

I do not purchase things I enjoy/want to recover for my happiness when I'm feeling uncomfortable. I spend it when it is sensible. But they do make me happier. They're a bit like a mini computer; just more limited games, But these games happen to be fun :'D

YES! i got a music star today 4 an erly bday present, and im rly happy! even though its like,9 hrs old...its still AWESOME!! my 2nd tama! yay!!!

Buying a new Tamagotchi is the most amazing feeling, ever. I always make sure I have the money ready for the next one coming out, and I'll buy 2 of them, so they can talk to each other and have children together. ;)

When you're behind the counter, and the shopkeeper puts your new Tamagotchi in the bag for you and you give them your money - like a ticket to the most exciting thing to the world - it's the most amazing feeling, you feel so elated, and all you want to do is find a pair of sizzors and get it open as soon as you can! One time, I actually went to the craft section of another shop, and used one of their pairs of sizzors to open it up. lol!

I love getting tamas,but i can't bring them to school or i'll be embarrased (6th grade o_O). I pause them. I have 5,my first being a V.2 when i was 7. It was so awesome,just looking at the little guy/girl floating around the screen. I then got a V.3, and wierdly (I can't remember how) got another V.3

I then soon got a V.4 and 4.5

At christmas time i'll be getting both a v.5 and music star <3 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back