Buying a tamagotchi makes you Happier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love getting tamas,but i can't bring them to school or i'll be embarrased (6th grade o_O).
lol, I'm in 2nd year of university, I don't care what people think anymore. Some of my friends think I'm obsessed but I really don't care xD They can think what they like, I'm allowed to be obsessed if I wanna be :p

Makes me happy? It can be. I'm a very nostalgic person, and as my expect this remember my "withouth responsabilities" moments.

I've got a bunch of Tamagotchis when I was child, mostly are cheap versions with 12 pets or more.

But now I have V5 because my girlfriend found my old Tamas when I was cleaning my room and she wanted one of them :huh:

Now, my V5 sounds each morning and makes me feel better, thinking in the time can preserve people personalities, not always force to change them (this mean have I child mind? :S).

Hahaha, peoples think those things are for childs, like Pokémon, but I have 21 years old and this is not a problem, I don't care what people thinks about me, if people wants me, they will accept as I am with my likings.

Deep thinking I believe, hahaha.

Cya!

I love getting tamas! i have like 8 right now and i love every single one of them!! They are like my babies. lol!!
Omg lol i have 8 tamas too and i love every single on of them as well ;)

I bought my tamagotchi and it makes me so happy. Have you got the same fealing? You happy too or you angry and why?
Buying a Tamagotchi for me makes me very very happy. It's almost an addiction. I love buying them! It's so exciting for a reason I will never know.

I love buying new Tamas! My favorite part is pulling out the tab and starting fresh with a brand new Tama. Sadly I don't get to buy new Tamas very often because very few stores carry them where I live, not even my local WalMart carries them anymore.

i get two every year, one at christmas and one just randomly. it makes me soooo happy!!! i only have one of each version, so each time i buy a new one, it's exciting to see all of the new characters and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back