Buying a tamagotchi makes you Happier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be kinda weird, but when I see the events, I just get so queasy with guilt because I wasnt there! :(

[SIZE=8pt]I'm always really happy and excited when I get a new Tama. :blink: [/SIZE]

Just the thrill of adding yet another one to my collection and raising new generations is what really gets me, haha.

I just got a v5.5 a couple of weeks ago and it made me SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

:p
Well, I personally LOVE getting Tamas! I was sooo happy when I got my V5!!!! :D :D

;) xx
so was i. I got my v5 today i couldnt wait till i got home to open it so i got a pair of nail clippers and tryed to open it. It worked but I also cut my thumb open. lol :p

;) :D :furawatchi:

heh, I am also the excited one :D

tamas are not sold here in Hungary, so every new tama I find or buy is a rare occasion. for example, I found two used US designs (2 V2s) about a month ago on a local auction site (I can hardly afford eBay, with the postal fees more expensive than the poor tama itself :D ), and bought them right away. the seller told me she has another one (they were, or were aimed to be some used presents from an American relative for the seller's child, who was in the end found to be too young to play with them), and I bought that one too. I was waiting them desperately, and was so happy when the postman came, even more happy when I found out that one of the three V2s is actually a Plus, not a V2 :) but the greatest happiness came when I changed the batteries and found out that the Plus one is still alive! I was so excited to "help" the poor orphan, who than turned out to be a nice little lady, and now I am nurturing her grandson :eek:

now I am biting my nails again, for there are two US V5-s coming to me from Poland by post. I have been sparing money for months to be able to buy them (yeah, you would think being an universtiy student means an easier life. I am a good student, but the university is dead broke and the fellowship I get is practically enough for nothing), and I really hope nothing will happen to them on their way to me. I guess I will only become calm once I have them in my hands, start them and realise there is nothing wrong - but that's still days, a week maybe... :worried:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my V5, and get get hyper and I start running around with scissors trying to open it XD

I get really overwhelmed and excited when I get a new Tama.

I always remember to take a pair of scissors in my bag with me so I can open it as soon as I buy it.

Well, at first when I hear about a new Tamagotchi version, I am like " OOH, REALLY?! GOTTA BUY!" and I'm really buying it then. :rolleyes: I usually take some friend with me ('cause I don't wanna be only one to buy). Then I'm all excited for a while , maybe a week, but after that it gets all normal. Then I'm like "One more to collection, cool..." and nothing else. xD

I got my very first Tamagotchi (v1) on christmas 2004. At first I did just keep it as an ordinary present, but later I found out that it was the best present ever! I loved it, and I had a friend who also got one. That was seriosly the best christmas I ever had!!

Then one day I bumbed to my classmate and she had a Tamagotchi, also. But I was really confused, because there was a shop and a weird character I never had seen. So, my friend told me it's something new. A version 2! I was so sad that my Tama was a lame v1 with no shop or cool characters, so I told my mother that I wanted a v2. She told me that I could go and buy one. I was so happy and went to buy it! <3

And my other friend was showing me her v3 once... She said "Look this is v3 it's cool!!! Look at that antenna, you can visit Tamatown with it!!" and I was like "Okay...". xD Well, back then I didn't care. But later, I got a chance to buy one and I did.

Then once I was in internet, surfing from sites to others. Then I found some Tamagotchi site and there was something new! V4 JinSei!! I've gotta have it, I told myself and told my friend too. At first my friend said she doesn't want one, but then she changed her mind and came with to buy one. We loved v4's!

Then I saw v4.5 in one shop. I weren't interested... But later I found out from internet that it was something WAY better than v4, so I asked my friend to come with me and buy one anyway.

Hahha, and about v5... That was just crazy. Me and my friend we're freaking out because v5's weren't sold anywhere in here! We we're sad for weeks... And then suddenly we both got them in the same day (different ways thought) and we we're soooo happy. But now they are completely boring :eek:

Oh god. What a long post... o_o

I always remember to take a pair of scissors in my bag with me so I can open it as soon as I buy it.
hehe, I do this with batteries and mini-screws. I always have them with me, so in case one battery goes low I can change it right there :lol:

It gets me happy too. Especially when I've started playing with it again. So excited that I get annoyed when their asleep.

LOLS! FamiFan your post made me laugh! Hard to keep up with all the versions, eh?

When I get a new tama I go in my room, put in my favorite cd(boys like girls) and dance like a crazy person. When I'm completly tired I pen the tama and frantically take care of it. Then dance some more when its a toddler. :wacko:

i dont no why but everytime i look at my tama it makes me laugh and happy all the time

I LOVE getting a new Tamagotchi.

I have 8 Tamagotchis so far and all of them are running.

When I got my First V2 Tamagotchi at Christmas. I was 5, I think.

I couldn't put it down or go to sleep.

I jumped up and down quite alot.

When I got my V5 i was bouncing around in the car yelling, "OMG I GOT 2 GIRLS!" "OMG ITS A BOY!" "OMG ITS SO CUTE!" When i finally got home i raced to the computer trying to figure out how to get the bonding up, and how to get different families.

It was an awesome day. =P

I'm always happy when I get a new tam. Especially the new US Angel I just got for $39.99.

I always get super happy, espically when I order them and they come in the mail once I got so happy I kinda fell down and my friend laughed at me. I usually bounce on my toes and smile alot.

This is something I wrote in another topic, which I copied and pasted because I'm lazy:

I stopped playing with Tamagotchi near the beginning of this year and it does feel as if though a weight has lifted off my shoulders. You see, I was on 100+ generation on my v1 (104th Generation to be exact, though the generation screen only showed 99G). Believe it or not, I really did feel stressed making sure that it stayed alive. I never really had trouble caring for my v1, but I was worried that one day I would forget to pause it (using the clock set screen) or it would come off pause somehow, depart and then I'd have to start all over again right from 1st Generation. This was one of my biggest worries. Often I felt as though I had to have my Tamagotchi right beside me (except for when I was in a swimming pool etc.) for comfort. Another thing that may sound unbelievable is that Tamagotchi actually induced a few completely ridiculous fears in me: 1) fear of rain/storms/water (though for the most part I was alright with having a shower, drinking water, washing my hands and everyday things like that- my worry here was that my Tamagotchi would fall in water and break), 2) fear of leaving the house (in case something happened like if I took my lanyard off and lost my Tamagotchi) and 3) fear that my Tamagotchi would depart.

Though yes, when I was into Tamagotchi, I would be happy to get a new one as long as I felt I had done something to deserve it... lol I'm weird like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back