christian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am! I like being a Christan :eek: Its cool to meet someone with the same religon!
Yeah me too I'm christian has anyone here that's christian finished the whole bible?

I gave up on it, the writing is too small for me to read it. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I am a christian. Well not really, though I believe in God and all, I rarely look on it, I do alot bad.... >D

This is bound to turn into a flame war......*grabs a pound of chocolate and a few gallons of drink, and a gun* Ill be onwatch.... *shifty eyes* *cocks gun*

xD Let's sort this out: How about you guys just all give your cookies to ME!?

I believe in alot of diefferent things. I believe in God, and miracles.. I don't really believe in Jesus, I beleive in a different type of Heaven.. Gah, and I hate it when people ask me these religious questions because I don't entirely know my religion. o_O ;)

Tgd: you searched all over the web just for a picture of a cookie to post in here? xD o.o Now it's time to give it to me xD :D

Yeah.. um no... sorry. But I know someone who would like to talk about church, their name istamaw/pants.
lol, yeah

Jesus Freak and PROUD!

yep. i havent ever finished the Bible cover to cover- not even close, but i do my devotionals and might attempt it ;)

actualy, i really started knowing Jesus better and more personaly this summer when my grandpa was sick, he almost died. i had to hold on to Him to make throught these hard times.

"I will never leave you nor forsake you"- Jesus/God, somewhere in the Bible.

Just adding onto what rachelgotchi said about Jews, Jews do believe that Jesus was real, but they didnt, dont, believe He was their savior because they were expecting Him to come down, destroy their enemies (at that time i think it was the romans) and rule as an earthly king.

BUT, instead Jesus came down, son of a virgin, a lowly carpenter's son.

i have a question for a Mormon. who do you think Jesus was/is?

i was just wondering because we believe that He was our savior, but dont yall believe He was just a good guy, another prophet? just wondering.

as you can see, this is my favorite topic on which to talk about! :D

In english we're reading a book loosely based on the Scopes monkey trial.

The Scopes monkey trial was a trail about a man who was arrested for teaching about evolution in school [it was illegal to do so at the time].

It really makes you think about religion and science.

Believe it or not, I am a christian. Well not really, though I believe in God and all, I rarely look on it, I do alot bad.... >D
This is bound to turn into a flame war......*grabs a pound of chocolate and a few gallons of drink, and a gun* Ill be onwatch.... *shifty eyes* *cocks gun*
thats the beauty of God- He has grace and mercy.

you could kill someone, and He will still forgive you, and He always loves you, no matter what you do. He hates sin (bad stuff we do) but He is always willing and ready to forgive.

But He does have rath and anger too. but will forgive you if you ask.

You can have it, TGD. it contains chocolate x_xBACK TO TOPIC!
you hate choclate? me too

btw christians my middle name (im not kidding it really is!)

of course i am

thats the beauty of God- He has grace and mercy.you could kill someone, and He will still forgive you, and He always loves you, no matter what you do. He hates sin (bad stuff we do) but He is always willing and ready to forgive.

I know, I learn alot about it in church. (I go by myself, My mom works on Weekends, and my dad has to take her)

I shall always be a christian! *thumbs up*

come on yall, stop with the cookies and guns- we arent fight'n

*thumbs up back to meobark* ^^

can we please just keep on topic?

yall are spam'n more then we are fight'n

Sorry tamaw/pants. ^^'

I can't really say anything further though. ._.'

PS: We weren't fighting, actually. I just didn't want a BB gun and now SK wants it. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
*gives SK a BB* There...

I may be a Christian, if you have anything rude to say. Try and keep it nice, if it starts a flame war *shoots BB gun*

thats the beauty of God- He has grace and mercy.you could kill someone, and He will still forgive you, and He always loves you, no matter what you do. He hates sin (bad stuff we do) but He is always willing and ready to forgive.

Well umm....I'm am cathalic and proud! :D But umm.... when you kill someone your taking away there life that god made! Thats very hard to forgive someone. Its in the ten commandments. i do believe in God but if you dont that your proublem not mine! But if you are a bad person and do horrible things, your not gonna go to heaven. You can say all the stupid scientific crap you want. I really dont care. :) But if you think about it. We are not just here on earth. You know? like we cant just magicly come here. Something had to make us! :D And that person was our lord. Yes i do believe in Jesus. If you dont believe in god or Jesus there is like no point in christmas!? Christmas is Jesus Birthday and if you dont believe in Jesus whats christmas? No its not just a winter holiday. No its not some present day X( anyways NO FLAMEWARS!!!!!! I HAVE AN OPINON TO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back