christian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually... in a way I have always envied those who are religious. Those who are religious have a moral force within them, a reason to be good and not be rude to anyone, even with forgiveness. They have a place to go when they die, meaning they don't just die and that's it.

I, on the other hand, have no religion. I believe that once we die, that is the end. I believe that there is no real reason to please everyone or be kind, except for my own moral good. And I also believe that there is no force greater than us, that can control how the world behaves, meaning that any natural disaster will not just solve itself...

Yeah, I'm Christian.

Uh, is there anything else I need to add?

Well, anyways, I have never read everything in the Bible. I'll make an attempt, but I'll probably fail like the last times I've tried to read everything in the Bible.

One night I dreamed a dream.

I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

I'm sure every's heard of that, and I think the message in the story is very important. (More than just 'very important', but I fail to put what I want to say into words.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well umm....I'm am cathalic and proud! :D But umm.... when you kill someone your taking away there life that god made! Thats very hard to forgive someone. Its in the ten commandments. i do believe in God but if you dont that your proublem not mine! But if you are a bad person and do horrible things, your not gonna go to heaven. You can say all the stupid scientific crap you want. I really dont care. :p But if you think about it. We are not just here on earth. You know? like we cant just magicly come here. Something had to make us! :) And that person was our lord. Yes i do believe in Jesus. If you dont believe in god or Jesus there is like no point in christmas!? Christmas is Jesus Birthday and if you dont believe in Jesus whats christmas? No its not just a winter holiday. No its not some present day X( anyways NO FLAMEWARS!!!!!! I HAVE AN OPINON TO!
well let me ask you this.

have you ever lied? ever stolen a cookie? disobeyed your parents? envied or gossiped about someone? well those are in the ten comandments right? but if you accept Jesus is you Lord and died on the cross for you, and Hes God, then He'll forgive you. Everyone has sined, we are born into sin, so the first time you sinned, you wrecked you chances of heaven? see, "big" or "little" sins are still sins, and God loves us so much, He will forgive the biggest and the littlest of these sins.

well let me ask you this.have you ever lied? ever stolen a cookie? disobeyed your parents? envied or gossiped about someone? well those are in the ten comandments right? but if you accept Jesus is you Lord and died on the cross for you, and Hes God, then He'll forgive you. Everyone has sined, we are born into sin, so the first time you sinned, you wrecked you chances of heaven? see, "big" or "little" sins are still sins, and God loves us so much, He will forgive the biggest and the littlest of these sins.
*Claps hands* YOU SPEAK THE TURTH!!! xxDD

I am a Christain and VERY proud of it. don't care what you do or what you say. because in the end Jesus will always love me^^

*Claps hands* YOU SPEAK THE TURTH!!! xxDD
I am a Christain and VERY proud of it. don't care what you do or what you say. because in the end Jesus will always love me^^
yeppers :mellow:

if yall go to church, how many times do you go each week

jw

Well umm....I'm am cathalic and proud! :mametchi: But umm.... when you kill someone your taking away there life that god made! Thats very hard to forgive someone. Its  in the ten commandments. i do believe in God but if you dont that your proublem not mine! But if you are a bad person and do horrible things, your not gonna go to heaven. You can say all the stupid scientific crap you want. I really dont care. :mellow:   But if you think about it. We are not just here on earth. You know? like we cant just magicly come here. Something had to make us! :( And that person was our lord. Yes i do believe in Jesus. If you dont believe in god or Jesus there is like no point in christmas!?  Christmas is Jesus Birthday and if you dont believe in Jesus whats christmas? No its not just a winter holiday. No its not some present day X( anyways NO FLAMEWARS!!!!!! I HAVE AN OPINON TO!
^^ I do not mind your religion at all, but putting it as "Stupid scientific crap" may offend some people; I suggest you edit your post.

Ive actually been thinking alot about my religion, and trying new ones, and Ive found one I really like. I am a Satanist. It is not worshiping the devil, its just worshiping yourself and the things you hold dear. There are 9 "amendment" type things just type it into google for more, its a really great thing. (not trying to convert, yall shud just be open and happy!!) good luck!

yeppers :unsure:
if yall go to church, how many times do you go each week

jw
two. on wendays and on sundays

Plus Bible every monday-thusday

Roman Catholic, and proud!!! (that IS Christian, by the way ^-^)

I'm glad to see someone like you!!

i am a christian but i don't go to church though cause were not really near one but i still read the bible and all that!!! :unsure: ;) :hitodetchi: :mametchi:

thats the beauty of God- He has grace and mercy.you could kill someone, and He will still forgive you, and He always loves you, no matter what you do. He hates sin (bad stuff we do) but He is always willing and ready to forgive.

But He does have rath and anger too. but will forgive you if you ask.
Amen to that sister Amen to that!

Meh? Me tez A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN (AND PROUD OF IT!)

Aka Jesus freak

^^ I do not mind your religion at all, but putting it as "Stupid scientific crap" may offend some people; I suggest you edit your post.
why should they its true!!!! although i want to be a scientist when i'm older. . . .mabe a merine bioligist or some thing but any ways some scintists aren't to bright and take that from a scientist to be :hitodetchi: :unsure: ;)

why should they its true!!!! although i want to be a scientist when i'm older. . . .mabe a merine bioligist or some thing but any ways some scintists aren't to bright and take that from a scientist to be :hitodetchi: :unsure: ;)
Because alot of people have put their faith into science in this modern day world, and sensitive people may get offended when their 'religion' is being trashed like so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back