christian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things TO NEVER DISCUSS BETWEEN FRIENDS
1: Religion

2: Politics........

XD
Which is why one of my friendships is doomed to fail, because all she wants to talk about is Jesus and when I told her I didn't believe in him she got really corny with me. 'Oh then you must worship the devil 'cause Jesus only likes good people' and I just left afer that. e_e

Actually... in a way I have always envied those who are religious. Those who are religious have a moral force within them, a reason to be good and not be rude to anyone, even with forgiveness. They have a place to go when they die, meaning they don't just die and that's it.
I, on the other hand, have no religion. I believe that once we die, that is the end. I believe that there is no real reason to please everyone or be kind, except for my own moral good. And I also believe that there is no force greater than us, that can control how the world behaves, meaning that any natural disaster will not just solve itself...
I have an additional statement 8D Hahaha. xD

In the Lord's eyes for all those who do go by his faith, they are perfect. Nothing in the world can stop them from believing this, even the harsh comments from moronic kids at school.

I don't believe in that. I believe that I am always going to be judged, and that I may never reach true perfection, in anybody's eyes. Because we all have flaws and quirks... so, I have nothing that thinks I am perfect. Not even my nearest friends think I am perfect. Nor my family. So I have to live with this cloud of imperfection lingering over my head, realizing that I may never escape the judgementalness of even the stupidest children. But for all those who do have his faith, they have something that knows they are perfect, so they have nothing to prove.

Which is why one of my friendships is doomed to fail, because all she wants to talk about is Jesus and when I told her I didn't believe in him she got really corny with me. 'Oh then you must worship the devil 'cause Jesus only likes good people' and I just left afer that. e_e
The last person who told me that to my face got a pencil shoved into their hand ^.^ Biggots like that drive me crazy.

The last person who told me that to my face got a pencil shoved into their hand ^.^ Biggots like that drive me crazy.
I know :p I hate morons who cant be friends with other people cause they arent of the same religion

Thats reminds me of what one of my friends does too. She is obsessed with god, I Dont believe in God at all and i told her. And she started crying. And i was like "Holy cow, no need to act like a 3 year old..again" (she's very immature for her age. She is 12 years old and she STILL watches barney...ew) And she spazzed on me saying "Dont say holy cow! you're saying God's name in Vain."

and im like "And i care about God's name because?"

No offence ppl, i just dont Believe in God at all.

Thats reminds me of what one of my friends does too. She is obsessed with god, I Dont believe in God at all and i told her. And she started crying. And i was like "Holy cow, no need to act like a 3 year old..again" (she's very immature for her age. She is 12 years old and she STILL watches barney...ew) And she spazzed on me saying "Dont say holy cow! you're saying God's name in Vain."and im like "And i care about God's name because?"

No offence ppl, i just dont Believe in God at all.
Saying something like 'Don't say holy' reminds me of the problems people had around Christmas with people saying 'xmas' rather than typing out the whole word. It apparently 'offended' some people, which is why I hate it when people pick one word out of a language and decides that it's offensive to them and others need to censor that word around them.

2 things TO NEVER DISCUSS BETWEEN FRIENDS
1: Religion

2: Politics........

XD
personaly,

religion is the most improtant thing to talk to my friends about.

now polotics, yeah, thats ok, i'll skip that one XD

1) that was rude of her

2) thats not true that Jesus only likes good people.

Jesus loves everyone, even the most horrible person ever on earth.

He hates what they did, He hates sin, but He still loves the person.

If He only liked 'good people', He would hate everyone because no ones perfect :huh:

I was born into a Christian family. I was baptized... received communion... and was then Confirmed. I also attended Roman Catholic school until I went to a public high school.

I know I believe in 'something'... But I don't know what it is :huh:

I just remembered that one of my friends, her name's caitlin (no, not *summer*), her whole family is christian. her mum does bible study every week, and they go to church every sunday when we're not going to a horse show (i know, kinda weird that horse shows mean more to them than church...). Once i was over at their house and we were playing on their playstation, and i lost, and i said "dam!", and her brother gasped and was really shocked. Then another time caitlin dared me to do some mad thing, and i said "holy cow! are you out of your mind!?" and the mother overheard and sent me out to their cubbyhouse to think about it.

LOL.

Well umm....I'm am cathalic and proud! :( But umm.... when you kill someone your taking away there life that god made! Thats very hard to forgive someone. Its in the ten commandments. i do believe in God but if you dont that your proublem not mine! But if you are a bad person and do horrible things, your not gonna go to heaven. You can say all the stupid scientific crap you want. I really dont care. <_< But if you think about it. We are not just here on earth. You know? like we cant just magicly come here. Something had to make us! :huh: And that person was our lord. Yes i do believe in Jesus. If you dont believe in god or Jesus there is like no point in christmas!? Christmas is Jesus Birthday and if you dont believe in Jesus whats christmas? No its not just a winter holiday. No its not some present day X( anyways NO FLAMEWARS!!!!!! I HAVE AN OPINON TO!
yes i just quoted myself, sorry about all of that. and i'm truely sorry if i offended anyone. :ph34r:

I don't really have a religion...

I wasn't baptised or anything I had a naming ceremony.

I still have the dress from it.

So yeah...

Sorry for this it's off-topic:

Cookies for all from *Summer*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a definite Christian! If this topic will start a fight just PM me about it. I hate it when people fight!

xxxShilohxxx

I really do want to have some sort of religon but religous people scare me. I know that not every religous person is like what I'm about to discribe so please don't be offended by it.

My mother was veiwing churches and sat through one were all the kids had burned their Cds because they were a sin. o_O I also remember seeing something on TV about a religous camp were they had the children bowing down to a cut out of Gorge Bush. o.o At this camp they also screamed that Harry Potter would have been killed for worshiping satan. (WT????) Harry Potter is a fictonal character that doesn't even exist. Someone I work with refused to watche the show Charmed in the breakroom and claimed she didn't like anything with witches. Not real characters people. I also don't like that many churchs outcast others who like the other gender. To me, they were born that way and thats not their fault. Its not like people just wake up and say well I like the other gender today. I went to church for a bit and I really couldn't get used to talking like the religous people do. If I were to talk to God I would do it in the way I felt comfortable. To me it would be like talking with another person. Example: Hey how are you doing today?

I know not everyone who is religous is like that, (at least I hope not) so please don't be offended I just want someone to hear me out and try to understand, ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have a religion...I wasn't baptised or anything I had a naming ceremony.

I still have the dress from it.

So yeah...

Sorry for this it's off-topic:

Cookies for all from *Summer*
Yay! I get a cookie!

*shoves it in mouth and swallows it*

Any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back