christian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do want to have some sort of religon but religous people scare me. I know that not every religous person is like what I'm about to discribe so please don't be offended by it.
My mother was veiwing churches and sat through one were all the kids had burned their Cds because they were a sin. o_O I also remember seeing something on TV about a religous camp were they had the children bowing down to a cut out of Gorge Bush. o.o At this camp they also screamed that Harry Potter would have been killed for worshiping satan. (WT????) Harry Potter is a fictonal character that doesn't even exist. Someone I work with refused to watche the show Charmed in the breakroom and claimed she didn't like anything with witches. Not real characters people. I also don't like that many churchs outcast others who like the other gender. To me, they were born that way and thats not their fault. Its not like people just wake up and say well I like the other gender today. I went to church for a bit and I really couldn't get used to talking like the religous people do. If I were to talk to God I would do it in the way I felt comfortable. To me it would be like talking with another person. Example: Hey how are you doing today?
i'm not offended by it- dont worry, lol

anyways- yeah, i talk to God like that, about everything, friends, skool (XE), the weather, lol anything.

just a normal conversation between my best friend.

the bowing to Bush is .... odd. i have no clue what kinda religion that would be.

but i have to say, i dotn like Harry Potter and whitches and stuff.

sure its fictional- duh- but i dont like the idea of witch craft being used as "good".

Harry is supposed to be the big hero or w/e, but there is real witch craft- demons and such- and thats why i dont like it. i dont like people topying with it and making it into good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back