Confession time xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :angry: I confess that I really want to know whether or not VeganCheeseburger's avvie is actually her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any real friends in real life. I used to, but now everyone hates me.

I ate over 20 antacid tablets last night and now I feel like puking.

I slept 3 hours today.

I'm going back to bed before my mom or dad wakes up so I can avoid going to church.

I'm tired as hell.

I confess I just told one of the first secrets I've ever told, and mum found out [it was her secret], and now I'm so darn angry at myself. And it's incredibly personal..

Why do I have to be so inconsiderate sometimes

I confess that I really hate unexpected visitors. That means I have to wear my regular clothes, and look good for them. Ick.

I hate making myself look good, so much work.

I confess I find joy in watching documenteries about murders.

I confess I wish there were more crimes in my area because thats what interests me.

I confess that I'm so paranoid that I use about 4 antivirus programs at once.

I'll confess I ate the last cookie!

I'll confess I freaked out my friends plenty of times before lol! (I love you all) x3

- I confess that sometimes I think that things that are supposed to be funny or cool just aren't that funny or cool.

I confess that I don't know Sarah Silverman, though I've heard of her.

I confess that I have never heard of Sarah Silverman. Or have I?

^ Shes so admirable though! I can see me being just like her when I grow up!

I confess that I don't play a sport because I hate being on a team unless its my debate team because they rock.

I confess that I hate musical instruments unless they make loud noises.

^ So do I. Unless its fool proof I hate it. Actually. No. Nothing is Michelle-proof. Not even a triangle.

I missed the triangle in a school production. "Michelle, you can do triangle because its possibly the only musical instrument you can do" And hey! They were so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back