Confession time xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the ligh brown bear on the cover of FOB's album "Folie A Deux" was Pedobear ._.

Right before I go to bed, I always imagine kissing my best freind's boyfriend cause he's been MY friend longer than HER bf. And I've had a crush on him for several months. ._. I'm also considering trying to get him to cheat on her. seriously. And I also recently found out that, before my friend asked him out, that he was gonna kiss me at the creek Dx Now I;m always imagining that.

EDIT: even tho I'm kinda young, I want a kiss soooo bad. lol Oh, and I'm TERRIFIED of heights. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear showers. They're freaky.So I prefer baths, but mum makes me have showers anyway.

I can be incredibly mean, but I don't show it.
I'm the opposite.

I don't like baths. Baths are the freaky ones O.O

I seem to think there's something lurking in the waters.

I confess that 'The Sound of Music' is still one of my favourite movies. I love it.

I have to confess now XD

When I was like Seven I tried to do Michael Jackson's Moonwalk XD

I would get pictures of people in real life, put them on paint and zoom in an incredible amount to have a good look at their features. :0

The Sound of Music is an amazing movie. Not my favourite, but I definately do love it to bits. Nothing to be ashamed of, for the people who love it.

I just woke up at 8:30am on a sunday, just to go on TT and MSN. My usual waking up time for a sunday is usually about 12:30pm. So I woke up 4 hours earlier just to go on the computer.. I'm gonna get square eyes soon.

Ooh, I love Sound of Music too!

- I confess that confessing things feels so nice

- I confess that most of these confessions aren't really things I feel bad about doing

- I confess that I have 10+ confessions I will never share with you or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back