Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is killing me! i need one NOW!!! theyve had racks in my local walmart since the 6th... grrr... can they start filling those racks... Please?!?!?! USA WANTS THEM! none yet though...

ummmm anyone know when the new tamagotchi v.5 are coming to stores!!! like does anyone actuallly know!!!! please reply asap

I checked my walmart and they have the signs for the tamagotchi v5 at the normal $14.24 price. They also have a tag that says "Tama Watch." Does anyone know what that means?

wal-mart is doing a big rearrangement for their toys departments . . . and they made space for the tamagotchi v5 . . . but last time i checked . . . they said the new tamas hvn't arrived yet . . . and one of them told me that the toys should arrive in a week . . . so check back next week?

That makes a ton of sense. Thank you a bunch. I have been looking everywhere for V5 information in America, but I haven't found anything new.

ITS KILLING ME.

I NEED A V5 NOW!

Does anybody know the release date for north America?

Nothing other than January. The three dates I've heard are the 6th, the 14th, and the 28th. The other 2 have already passed, so it could be the 28th

Great news!!! The Tamatown site has just been updated for the familitchis!!!! Check it out!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back