Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangutam, what shop did you get it from? now that they've been bought in Australia, I might be able to get one soon.
I got it from K-Mart...there were only 2 left (same design) and it looked like they just threw them onto the shelf ^_^

I don't think they've advertised it properly though..

oh and thanks binary for the information on displaying images on Tamatalk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The V5 has been released in Melbourne! I bought one for my brother today at K-Mart! It looks like a mix between the UK and Japanese design (I think)......The antenna is a chimney and there's a key attached to the other side :)
man you're so lucky! I WANT ONE!!!!

I've got some information on the V5..

- There are 3 new icons: A Training Icon, A Treasure Box (for items), and a TV!

- It can't connect with older versions

- You can't name your tamagotchi's individually, only the family name.

- There are four new games you can play....

I'm not gonna say anymore... ;)

I've got some information on the V5..
- There are 3 new icons: A Training Icon, A Treasure Box (for items), and a TV!

- It can't connect with older versions  B)

- You can't name your tamagotchi's individually, only the family name.

-  There are four new games you can play....

I'm not gonna say anymore... B)
thats awesome, you have a v5!

oh, and its good that it cant connect to the older versions.

cuz that was kinda getting boring ...

;)

i wonder if they have some here at Fullerton,California

Orangutam, Is that the U.S. version of the FamiTama...or the v.5??? Well, Do you know if it will come out in Texas soon??? Man! U r luky 2 get 1. I preordered 2 of them @:

https://www.toywiz.com/

In the search bar, search tamagotchi v.5. It will have ALOT of designs. . .But no pic's. & do u know what the cotton candy & blue abstract designs look like?

Thanks! Can't wait till' it comes out!

~Tama-San :) <<I like that guy ^^

Well, I got the tamagotchi here in Australia, I'm not sure about when they're being released in U.S..

I only saw one design at K-Mart, but i'll check Target as well.

V5's haven't even been advertised properly in Australia yet :)

Ok, Thanks 4 the help though!~

And, to anser ur question, Some ppl say they r the same...like me...And other ppl say a v.5 is different, and its going 2 come out in the summer of 2008. Toywiz.com said they r the same: here look 4 ur self:

https://www.toywiz.com/tamagotchiv5abstract.html

I just piked a random one. Weel- hope that helps!. . .probably got u more cunfuzzled (confused xp)

.::Tama-San :furawatchi:

yeah... and why werethe racks in my local walmarts labled "Tavagotchi v5"

excuse my typing errors, im only typing with one hand because i'm updating something and the two pieces don't like staying together... i have to hold them with one hand...

It says something about the tamagotchi V5 in Wikipedia:

'It was released in Australia on the 10th January 2008 and is to be released elsewhere later in January 2008.'

I went to Wal-mart where I live (Utah also) last night and they also had the racks for them that said tamagotchi v5 but there was nothing on them. They were also moving all of their toys around. I was just thinking though that in order for them to have a tag with a upc code on it that they have to have them there or something to enter them into the computer and make the tag. Don't they? I also checked K-mart and they had nothing to indicate they were even getting them.

Come to think of it, my local Wal-Mart was also rearranging the toys section, but I didn't notice the tags, as I was looking for a wireless adapter for my desktop and was in kind of a hurry.

This could mean something, folks. Stay tuned! ;)

I can't wait to get the V5! It sounds so awesome! I hope it's released soon cuz I'm growing impatient :D

It says something about the tamagotchi V5 in Wikipedia:
'It was released in Australia on the 10th January 2008 and is to be released elsewhere later in January 2008.'
Congratulations on your V5. Could you please provide more images, though? We're all excited and we want to learn more about this new version. Maybe pictures of the package, instructions, more screen shots, etc…That would be very helpful if you do so. :D

Tama-Love

just went to wal-mart today and saw a sheet attached to one of the shelves at the toys section . . . they are making room for tamagotchi v5!! and the sheet says that the implement date is the 14th . . . hopefully it's true . . . definitely gonna check it out on the 14th . . . n i live in canada by the way . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back