Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your V5. Could you please provide more images, though? We're all excited and we want to learn more about this new version. Maybe pictures of the package, instructions, more screen shots, etc…That would be very helpful if you do so. ^_^
Tama-Love
actually, its better if it was a surprise, cuz knowing all about the v5 wouldn't be so exciting, cuz we are already gonna know what to do, so what im saying is, we wont be able to see the new features...it will just be like "yeah, i know what a v5 does, nothing that new anymore"

lets make it a mystery, so when we get it, it will be extremley fun!!

TMCnet has posted a "2008 Toy Preview" article here, dated today (October 15, 2007), in which they make the following comment.
"In the youth electronics arena, Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pet brand grows with Connection V5 and its new theme, Familitchi, through which kids get to raise, simultaneously, multiple Tamagotchi characters. How the clan fares depends on how all the siblings are cared for."

There is no indication of an actual release date.
Omg! We get to raise a Familitchi?! Ohhh that would be SO cool! I don't know how we could do that, though, with only three buttons. How would we connect, too, if only so many Tamagotch's can fit in one little egg screen? ;) Oh, well. Thanks for keeping us informed!

[SIZE=30pt]I NEED A FAMITAMA! *RIPS HAIR OUT BECAUSE FAMITAMAS AREN'T OUT YET* I WANT ONE!!!!!!![/SIZE]

*STARTS GLUING HAIR BACK IN*

actually, its better if it was a surprise, cuz knowing all about the v5 wouldn't be so exciting, cuz we are already gonna know what to do, so what im saying is, we wont be able to see the new features...it will just be like "yeah, i know what a v5 does, nothing that new anymore"lets make it a mystery, so when we get it, it will be extremley fun!!
Yeah, you're right.....it would spoil the fun! When I saw the V5 I was screaming my head off! (and that was because I had no idea of what new features it had) ;)

*helps glue hair back in* THE US NEEDS IT... NOW!!!!

Omg! We get to raise a Familitchi?! Ohhh that would be SO cool! I don't know how we could do that, though, with only three buttons. How would we connect, too, if only so many Tamagotch's can fit in one little egg screen?  :huh:   Oh, well. Thanks for keeping us informed!
they made the screen bigger... i can't remember where i got this, but they made the screen bigger...

Last edited by a moderator:
V5s have hit the States!

I called my local Target in southeastern Massachusetts, and they said they had the Tamagotchi V5. I will be going to confirm this later, and will pick one up and take photos.

gaaah . . . so mad . . . i went to wal-mart today with such high hopes . . . then i found out that the tamas hvn't arrived yet!!! i even asked the people there . . . n they said that even tho the implement date is the 14th . . . they said the tamas won't arrive for another week or so . . . this is so stupid! :p

It is with high regret that I say that the V5s are probably not Stateside yet. I just got back from Target to find out the sales rep lied to me, there were only V4.5s on the shelf. :p

My mom saw the same thing as some of you saw:At Wal Mart,it said "Tamagotchi V5" on the racks,but there were none!

Target had lefover V4s and V4.5s.

My mom will check next week for them!

I think they are out in Canada now!

Check your stores,Canada Tamagotchi fans!

My mom saw the same thing as some of you saw:At Wal Mart,it said "Tamagotchi V5" on the racks,but there were none!Target had lefover V4s and V4.5s.

My mom will check next week for them!

I think they are out in Canada now!

Check your stores,Canada Tamagotchi fans!
i wish my family knew how a v5 looked like, and where the tamagotchis were.

if i would of asked them "buy me a v5 if u see one!!", they will probably come back with a v4.5 :D :D

but, maybe sometime this week, im going to the Target in lakewood and buy myself a v5, if they have them there, since last year they had the v4 released on December 1st instead of January. LOL

and im gonna search at my local Target.

so.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I called my local target, (in california) and asked them if they had the v5, they said they only had v 4.5, early today though i went to Wal Mart and they were moving everything around, they already had the tama-watchi, and the tamagotchi decorating thing, they said to try in 1-2 weeks, hopefully they'll have them next week, I even told my dad to check Target every week and to call me if he finds some. Im so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back