Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchi Town is cute, but they haven't updated it for quite some time. They probably haven't updated it because they are making a new tama town for V4s. :ph34r: Tama Island was fun though. (Voted for :) and :) )

-Ninja Yoshi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG IT IS SOOOOO BORING those rubbish games and why cant they open new places there I dont get amused very easily so try harder tamagotchi people, person, yes people of tamagotchiness!!! lol ^_^

OMG IT IS SOOOOO BORING those rubbish games and why cant they open new places there I dont get amused very easily so try harder tamagotchi people, person, yes people of tamagotchiness!!! lol ;)
Please dont say that.

You have your opinions, but please, it may offend some people.

You are so right! :D It`s getting pretty boring. I think Bandai should have a weekly mystery game or poll.

TAMATOWN IS ANNOYING! THEY SHOULD PUT ALL OF THE CODES AND SOUVENIERS ON TAMATOWN :pochitchi:

THEY SHOULD MAKE IT LOOK INTERESTING. :angry:

dude they really need to update it its gettig really boring if they would just put more games even that would help :)

Heck yes. I know that e-Tamago and UraTown are much, much better!! <_<
~ Dolores ~
AGREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally agree with you!!!!

The tama town V4 is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than the v3 tamatown. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back