Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go anymore. Now with the thing D-Best came up with, I never have to go back :lol:

Yes.

I am starting a ''Something Special about it'' competition.It's for people who have a V3 .You need to PM me and show me your tama character or tell me it's name. then, you have to write a short speech about why you like your tamagotchi.Entries close on 21st of April 2007. If you have won, you will get the prize from 28th of April to 5th of May. there are 2 winners. the 2 winners get ALL V3 SHOP CODES AND PASSWORDS+THEIR OWN TAMA'S FAVE AND UNFAVE FOOD. the rest who entered will get their OWN TAMA'S FAVE AND UNFAVE FOOD. i will PM you your prizes. Good Luck!!!

hey guys. at first i thought v4 tamatown was boring, but know, its better. i just cant wait for the gotchi station to be done!

plz i just got a v4 and i want to go to pre-school and i dont know how to! plz somebody tell me i really want to know. :p

if you could message me that would be really nice. :p :(

plz i just got a v4 and i want to go to pre-school and i dont know how to! plz somebody tell me i really want to know. :p

if you could message me that would be really nice. :p :(

i know this is at the bottom of the page but sorry

I got very bored with Tamatown. I think there could have been a lot more done with it. Also what si the Coming soon places? I ahve a V4 and the bus station says coming soon but will it evr happen? Won't I need a new toy for that? I think it wasn't planned very well and very rushed. (almost feel I could do better but I know I can't)

the preschool teacher will just come when you are a toddler, i think :) :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Tamatown is SO boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

It gets boring after a few visit. ANd collecting GP is so slow. Until we start using DBest web cheat.... however, since the web site was using HTTP Get methods, it passes the parameter in it's URL. Hope Bandai will not change it to use the POST methods which is encoded in the HTTP headers and not visible in the URL. :)

[SIZE=21pt]Tamatown is SO boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Please, dont say that. :D bandai is trying their BEST to make TamTown fun for ALL Tamagotchi fans! :angry: And there are many of them, could you be able to do all the things Bandai does AND make TamaTwon better?.....

Last edited by a moderator:
did you even know BANDAI takes half a year to make a tamagotchi :blink: !!,so don't expect too much!

it is super boring,theres at least 25 other places but when you click on them nothing happens i keep waiting for them to open.

Theres only School,movies,arcade(oh yeah and the arcade has that one game in the back which you can't play!),and the theres your parents and grandparents.

:blink:

yes it is getting boring once you've played all the games you got nothing to do. :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi:

I wish mame city and patchi forest would open. ( guru guru town looks boring )

yeah the only thing you can do is the arcade, and those games arn't any good! Plus, the logout passwords don't work on my tama! :rolleyes:

I have to say YES, Tamatown is boring.

I realize that the folks at Bandai are extremely busy, and they have all sorts of other things to do, but it wouldn't be all that difficult to do a minor update once every other week, or even once a week! I'm not talking about opening a major new section every week, nothing crazy. They could make it so that, once a week, you could get a new free random item, but you had to search the various areas to find it, like a scavenger hunt.

I've owned tamas for a month now, and I got bored of TamaTown in the first week, and there have been no new developments since I started. Is one little update a month too much to ask? I'm sure Bandai could give a little tidbit now and then, just to keep things interesting.

I'm not bored yet, because I've only just got my V4 the other day so it's all still quite new and novel to me ^_^ I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't have very much in common with Neopets (which was kinda sorta what I was expecting, really).

That said, it is a very limited system. I'm a little sad I'm not somehow able to interact with other Tamagotchi users via the website (I'm the only Tama owner that I know in real life, so I have nobody to connect to!). I get that Bandai might have a Nintendo Wifi Connection way of thinking where they don't want kids to get preyed on by shifty characters with ill intentions, but even if my Tama could be friends with other tamas via Tama Town without me having the ability to interact with the users behind them (even if the other tamas I was encountering online weren't even really attached to other Tamagotchi units!) then that'd be pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back