Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama town really needs to have a section for younger tama players and older tama players

like 6-12 and 13+ so the 13+ kids could have a more mature tama town and still have the cartoony feel to it. like be able to have tama girl friends for your tama and the younger section would be the tama town we know right now bt with tons of more things to do. the older sction

Tama town really needs to have a section for younger tama players and older tama playerslike 6-12 and 13+ so the 13+ kids could have a more mature tama town and still have the cartoony feel to it. like be able to have tama girl friends for your tama and the younger section would be the tama town we know right now bt with tons of more things to do. the older sction
On tamagotchi, your tamagotchi can already get a girlfriend or a boyfriend, but me want the ability to see other peoples tamas online

It feels very childish and needs more updates to keep it interesting.

I dont have a tama v4 even though i went to the store to get one today but they were taltally sold out! The v3 tama town is very boring cuz there is nothing exiting to do on it! :rolleyes:

omg thats true!! i hope they hear us because yeah i like the idea of seeing other ppl online :rolleyes:

Well, I started going on it just yesterday, so I can't really say... and is it really true that everytime you log in, all your stuff is wiped out? E.g. I logged in yesterday on Tamatown, (I even put my password code in my Tamagotchi) and I had 0 gotchi points, and 0 items. Is it because all your stuff is updated into your Tamagotchi toy?

Well, I started going on it just yesterday, so I can't really say... and is it really true that everytime you log in, all your stuff is wiped out? E.g. I logged in yesterday on Tamatown, (I even put my password code in my Tamagotchi) and I had 0 gotchi points, and 0 items.
[SIZE=11pt]I don't think that's true.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Edit: I know this because I went on Tamatown, logged off and when I looked at my points, they were at 2,000 or something and I didn't get 2,000 at TamaTown*[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]I don't think that's true.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]*Edit: I know this because I went on Tamatown, logged off and when I looked at my points, they were at 2,000 or something and I didn't get 2,000 at TamaTown*[/SIZE]
Did you put the logout password in your tamagotchi toy? I did, so all my points from tamatown must have gone into my tamagotchi toy... which actually makes sense, because the codes are pretty much like 'key openers' which update your tamagotchi once you put them in. I guess it would make sense if my stuff was wiped out when I logged back in again, since I put the code in. And the last question before you logout, "Caution: Are you sure you put the logout code into your tamagotchi correctly?" is there because they make sure you've put the code in to update your tamagotchi, which also gives them permission to wipe out your stuff on tamatown.

I get it now.

Well,yes,It would be much more fun if they could update it like new games in the arcade and give tamatown more places to go like the post office and collect stuff to win something that you can use,so,I vote....

YES!

Yep its really boring when i play the games i get the same prize everytime! Wich can get really anoying! They need to update it with more features!

v3 tamatown is B-O-R-I-N-G

v4 tamatown is good for getting easy money

I think tamatown is cool, and if you say it is boring, than bandai may stop it and people can't get souvenirs and items on their V3 any more!

It is boring! Because I entered my V4 to TamaTown. And in the TamaTown theater,the movie "Fear" has not came out yet! :mellow: ;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back