Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone needs 2 complain to bandai and ask them to make some upgrades to tamatown.

What is Uratown like and what do u do on it??????? And how do u get the little tamagotchi charaters on your replys??!!??!!??!!?

Yea,I agree with every single one of you. It needs new material. And yes, a first grader could beat those games. And c'mon! That tama island they made a year ago and they are still showing the winner! o_O

It is boring. Plain as that. I really thought you could do better Bandi but I guess i was wrong. :furawatchi:

it is boring now that you know everything about it!!

but the tamagotchis are still fun... well i actually just have a v4 and a v4.5 i dont know about the other tamagotchis!!

I do find it a bit boring, because some of the places such as the town hall don't really have anything to do, and that also means we just play the same games over and over again.

UraTama Town is so much better.

There are a lot more items to buy, six different towns (you have to buy tickets to get to them though) and more. The major down side of it though is that if you want to buy multiple items, you have to keep logging in and out because you can only buy one item at a time.

-Bunny

Last edited by a moderator:
To tell you the truth I have never liked TamaTown. From the day I visited it I felt as though they could have done a better job on it. I prefer E-tamago which seems to have more to do. I will only go to Tamatown when I need to buy something but thats it. They made tamatown for children but they made it to easy to beat. The Entama is so much better then the V3 I think anyway. I feel like I have more things to do.
So true! It is so childish it makes me sick everytime I get on. The only time I get on is to earn points quickly because it is so easy to beat!

Tamatown is very dissapointing. When I got my v3, I was so dissapointed in it. I though it was going to be so fun, but instead I found myself typing in passwords to get items. Okay, I thought, free items are good! But then I found out that they were souvenirs, and that you couldn't even use them. There's nothing worse than the fell of dissapointment... XD ;)

So true! It is so childish it makes me sick everytime I get on. The only time I get on is to earn points quickly because it is so easy to beat!
seriously! It is sickeningly childish looking which I assume being as old as I am it will be. But as far as everything else goes...

Secondly where the heck on tamatown do you see that you can earn points? I've seen only to get items and those worthless souviners I'd love to see my tama use. (I can really see Asher digging on some music, like, with headphones on and stuff, yanno? Why else get the CD?) Or running around on some sneakers.

You also can't surprize your tama with stuff when it wakes up unless you copy down the codes for it. LOL. Alas.

I will go back and see Asher's mom though. (btw, anyone figured out yet what that onionotchi is doing behind that thing? I don't *confused*)

Things I'd love to see:

1. Different movies every month (same posters yanno, because there's only 32 spots for souviners).

2. Sure you can see the parent and the grandparent of your tama, but what about the others? Great grandparents. They can live to 127 years why not?

3. More games/switched around games in the arcade. Btw, that looks like a fun game in the background, why can't we play it?

4. Harder games to beat. My 8 year old nephew was playing on my tama site and had mastered it within minutes.

5. Why in the food court can't you win prizes playing those games? Why can't they be something like, I don't know, food passwords?

6. Change up the music on the site. At least every so often...

7. There's a bus station that goes nowhere!

8. The bus station should go to other cities of TamaWorld or something.

Why not?

Oh and another thing... In another version, why not have a version of our tama walking around the site? since it's username/password specific on the V4, or so I've heard, it'd be able to know what version of tama you have (you know, like if you first enter the site you get a code from your tama on itself-like, under the book part where you get your grandparents codes it could have one like "bus ticket to tamatown" and that 'ticket' would be a code for the site?) so that way you feel that your tama too went to the site as well!

Oh yeah, just suggestions... but you know... how hard is it to make flash? Adobe's good for that. PSP too. Even building stock characters/ and keeping them on hand for improvements and various other things. You can manipulate models on Adobe photoshop.

OH I'm ranting, but I'm done... *gets off soap box and hands it to the next person*

tamatown is boring to the untrained eye, but when you know the secrets of the place then it isn't so boring at all :angry:

I do thin tamatown is getting a bit old,but I got my first tama almost 3 years ago but to someone that just got their tama,it could be pretty awesome.

seriously! It is sickeningly childish looking which I assume being as old as I am it will be. But as far as everything else goes...
Secondly where the heck on tamatown do you see that you can earn points? I've seen only to get items and those worthless souviners I'd love to see my tama use. (I can really see Asher digging on some music, like, with headphones on and stuff, yanno? Why else get the CD?) Or running around on some sneakers.

You also can't surprize your tama with stuff when it wakes up unless you copy down the codes for it. LOL. Alas.

I will go back and see Asher's mom though. (btw, anyone figured out yet what that onionotchi is doing behind that thing? I don't *confused*)

Things I'd love to see:

1. Different movies every month (same posters yanno, because there's only 32 spots for souviners).

2. Sure you can see the parent and the grandparent of your tama, but what about the others? Great grandparents. They can live to 127 years why not?

3. More games/switched around games in the arcade. Btw, that looks like a fun game in the background, why can't we play it?

4. Harder games to beat. My 8 year old nephew was playing on my tama site and had mastered it within minutes.

5. Why in the food court can't you win prizes playing those games? Why can't they be something like, I don't know, food passwords?

6. Change up the music on the site. At least every so often...

7. There's a bus station that goes nowhere!

8. The bus station should go to other cities of TamaWorld or something.

Why not?

Oh and another thing... In another version, why not have a version of our tama walking around the site? since it's username/password specific on the V4, or so I've heard, it'd be able to know what version of tama you have (you know, like if you first enter the site you get a code from your tama on itself-like, under the book part where you get your grandparents codes it could have one like "bus ticket to tamatown" and that 'ticket' would be a code for the site?) so that way you feel that your tama too went to the site as well!

Oh yeah, just suggestions... but you know... how hard is it to make flash? Adobe's good for that. PSP too. Even building stock characters/ and keeping them on hand for improvements and various other things. You can manipulate models on Adobe photoshop.

OH I'm ranting, but I'm done... *gets off soap box and hands it to the next person*
The bus station IS functional and does bring you to new cities...or atleast just recently it started to. However everything else you said, I agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back