Do you read manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt know you liked Manga O_O well probaly because you hate anime I thought you would hate manga.
Well anyway, I love manga! my fave is Abosulate Boyfriend.
When I said I didn't like anime, at that time I didn't like manga though. But now I like manga. :eek: ONLY Kekkaishi and Cardcaptor Sakura though. If they were anime, I would watch them for sure! :angry:

When I said I didn't like anime, at that time I didn't like manga though. But now I like manga. :eek: ONLY Kekkaishi and Cardcaptor Sakura though. If they were anime, I would watch them for sure! :angry:
They are both anime series ^^

When I said I didn't like anime, at that time I didn't like manga though. But now I like manga. :angry: ONLY Kekkaishi and Cardcaptor Sakura though. If they were anime, I would watch them for sure! :kusatchi:
They are. ^^

But you should explore more mangas and stuff. :eek: Its a good way to discover new stuff. A really cute one is Yotsuba--you might like that.

You won't find any anime on TV unless you have international channels or feel like staying up til two AM to watch Wolf's Rain. :eek: Sorry.

Try Youtube, LiveVideo, and Veoh. Search "CardCaptors Sakura Episode 1" or the likes.

Add in sub or dub, depending on which you want.

Have fun with that, then! :eek:

You can also order them on DVD over amazon or ebay. Just make sure to get a sub or dub!

Last edited by a moderator:
A dub is a voiceover. You want an english one, obviously.

A sub is where there are translations on the bottom of the screen so you understand it.

I don't reccomend the dub with Cardcaptors. :furawatchi: They took out anything that could possibly hint homosexuality or ANYTHING, apparently. I have a friend who avidly watches it.

A dub is a voiceover. You want an english one, obviously.
A sub is where there are translations on the bottom of the screen so you understand it.

I don't reccomend the dub with Cardcaptors. :p They took out anything that could possibly hint homosexuality or ANYTHING, apparently. I have a friend who avidly watches it.
Unless she watches the uncut version.

My best friends both have a nice collection of manga which I often borrow and read... :]

One of them has over 100 mangas (we counted them along time ago and they were 99 then, but now she has bought quite a few more).

I think I have about 10:

+ GANTZ 1,2

+ MPD Psycho 1,2,3,4,6

+ Nana 1

+ Naruto 1

I am sure I had another, but I can't remember right now. From my friend I have read:

- Detective Conan

- Card Captor Sakura

- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

- Yotsuba

- Negima!

- DN Angel

- Death Note

- Full Metal Alchemist

- Mushishi

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Fruit Baskets

- X

- Wish

- Kingdom Hearts

- xxxHolic

- Naruto

- Clamp School Detectives

And quite a few more, but I cannot really remember.

From my other friend I think I have only read Azumanga Daioh and xxxHolic.

There were a few more, but they were just first numbers and I cannot recall them. She also has a couple of Japanese manga. ♥_♥

Anyway, she is quite a library :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorites are Tales of the Abyss, Shugo Chara!, and Mahou Sensei Negima :)

Not usually. Sometimes I get some imports from Japan. Alot of them are good, but most Shonen Jump manga is just... lame. The older Manga/Anime is better than the new one. =)

Not usually. Sometimes I get some imports from Japan. Alot of them are good, but most Shonen Jump manga is just... lame. The older Manga/Anime is better than the new one. =)
Hmm. I thinK Shoen Jump is perfectaly fine. =] Don't judge a book by it's publishers.

They publish Bleach, Muhyo and Rojis, and a bunch of more supernatural ones. =]

[SIZE=14pt]Yep! I read manga's. Anything I can get my hands on! ^^"[/SIZE]

But wow...I haven't bought a manga in so long. D: I've been so broke lately, and all the money

I do get...I spend it on Video games. T.T" Oh how I miss reading new manga's.

[SIZE=14pt]Yep! I read manga's. Anything I can get my hands on! ^^"[/SIZE]But wow...I haven't bought a manga in so long. D: I've been so broke lately, and all the money

I do get...I spend it on Video games. T.T" Oh how I miss reading new manga's.
www.onemanga.com

That, my friend, is the gateway to happiness.

Latest posts

Back