Do you read manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not usually. Sometimes I get some imports from Japan. Alot of them are good, but most Shonen Jump manga is just... lame. The older Manga/Anime is better than the new one. =)
Because you dislike action, Shonen means' boy, but literally teenagers because that is what most Teens' are into. Action and stuff.

Some of the older Anime is good. But I highly dislike most animal anime/manga and such. I am more into the action/comedy type of manga.

omg i love manga!

ive read:

fruits basket (which i think the artwork can be improved, but the storylines good)

naruto (ive only started reading the 1st book)

ranma 1/2 (hilarious funny, highly recommended)

full moon (beautiful artwork)

mirmo zibang! (only sold in singapore)

ultra maniac

chobits (16+ and quite perverted series, but storyline is amazing)

tsubasa

xxxHolic (bit confusing, rly)

cardcaptor sakura

tokyo mew mew (adorable artwork)

pokemon adventures (ha ha. only read the 1st volume)

magical pokemon journey (so cute! ^-^ highly recommended)

ouran high school host club (bit to talkative, if u kno wat i mean, but so am i...as u can c)

+anima (amazing series!)

skip beat! (own volumes 1-5, fav manga book eva!)

peach girl (pretty good)

peach girl: change of heart

cardcaptor sakura: master of the clow (only read #1, i think....dont remember, lol)

im sure ive read more...but ive forgotten because my dad banned manga books (T_T) cuase that was the only kind of books i read...

haha...T_T T_T :ichigotchi:

omg manga YAY!!

LOL i read wallflower

i watch:

naruto

inuyasha

ya not much but i love manga :]

read twilight!!!

join these:

(copy and paste in google url box or something)

www.fangs4thememories.aceboard.com

www.bebo.com/twilightroxs

www.fangsforthememories.piczo.com

ciao:)

not reallyonly the warrior cats stuff
Erm, hate to break it to you, but thats really not manga.

Its a basic comic book of the other genre of graphic novels, which would be called erm...Idunno. xP I never poke that isle in the book store. Just not manga.

No.

I'm tired of the wapaneses on here. Japan is getting too much recognition, they are just cartoons and comics.

I read books... thats it. I read Archie comics, I guess. The only mangas worth reading is Ouran High School Host Club and Ginga.

Latest posts

Back