Do you read manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hardly read manga anymore. If it's imported such as Rockman mangas, that's about it.

I perfer Comic books over manga. Archie Comics, Indiana Jones and Ironman for Comics for me.

I just started reading Chu♥Chu♥Chu and it's really good. I thought it would be bad at first xP I started reading it because vampires are rad.

Of course I read manga. ^^

Well, actuly, I've only read the first 3 Shugo Chara! mangas, (O:) but I want to read some more. I wanna see where I can find Kodomo no Omocha (Kodocha) because I saw Season 1 of the anime of Funimation.

btw, City Lights, is that Yaya (Shugo Chara) in your avvie? It looks like her.

~*shs415*~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]What is 'Manga'?[/SIZE]
Manga:

A Japanese comic, generally read the traditional way, right to left. Sorted in to two kinds in general, boys and girls, or, Shojo and Shonen. Things like Death Note, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Elfin Lied, etc.

I used to. But it bothered me to have to buy like every volume, so i stopped buying and then my mum told me to stop reading them. :/

I used to. I went through all of Fruits Basket and some of Kodocha.

I got caught up in other books after that.

Of course I read manga. ^^
Well, actuly, I've only read the first 3 Shugo Chara! mangas, (O:) but I want to read some more. I wanna see where I can find Kodomo no Omocha (Kodocha) because I saw Season 1 of the anime of Funimation.

btw, City Lights, is that Yaya (Shugo Chara) in your avvie? It looks like her.

~*shs415*~
You should read Kekkaishi. ^^

In fact, all of you should read Kekkaishi. IT'S THE BEST!!! (It's the only manga I read anyway) And to those of you who do read Kekkaishi, I think that Yoshimori's kinda cute. -_- Go on, laugh at me.

I read some manga. It gets a bit expensive for me, but my friend has a big collection of manga that I borrow. So I'll start reading more once school starts up again & I see her more often.

I've read:

• Death Note
  • Chibi Vampire
  • Negima
  • Cherry Juice
  • Millenium Snow
  • Hell Girl
  • Fruits Baskets

I really want to start reading Oran High School Host.

Something to look forward to once I start school, I guess.

No, not really. I prefer just reading books, I don't like any comics, in fact.

The only manga I like is Yoshishiro Takashi's works, because I grew up with dog-animes.

I like Inuyasha, too, to a certain extent.

Keikkaishi is an okay manga, but it's TokyoPop, so.... eh... =/

No, not really. I prefer just reading books, I don't like any comics, in fact.The only manga I like is Yoshishiro Takashi's works, because I grew up with dog-animes.

I like Inuyasha, too, to a certain extent.

Keikkaishi is an okay manga, but it's TokyoPop, so.... eh... =/
What's wrong with TokyoPop? I'm not mad, I just want to know.

It's just that Kekkaishi is touching, funny, scary, cool, and adventurous at the same time. I just LOVE it! (It's the only manga I like anyway xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's it about~?
Read:

By night, 14-year-old junior high student Yoshimori Sumimura is a "kekkaishi"-- a demon-hunter who specializes in creating magical barriers around his prey. By day, Yoshimori's got other demons to battle: an addiction to sweets and a seriously crotchety grandfather! Yoshimori's pretty 16-year-old neighbour and childhood friend, Tokine Yukimura, is also a kekkaishi, but their families are feuding over who is the "true practitioner" of the art.

Those weren't my words, by the way. I got them off the back of the book. xD Anyways, it's really good. You should try it. (You don't have to if you don't want to though)

Latest posts

Back