Do you read manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehhh.... I used to. Not anymore though xP

I used to read Fruit Baskets. I loved that series. I might start reading them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not really. I prefer just reading books, I don't like any comics, in fact.The only manga I like is Yoshishiro Takashi's works, because I grew up with dog-animes.

I like Inuyasha, too, to a certain extent.

Keikkaishi is an okay manga, but it's TokyoPop, so.... eh... =/
Tokyopop is decent.

But I HATE that they call ANY comic manga. Kim Possible Manga....Hannah Montanna, Avatar the last Airbender...

D:<

Do you think I would be able to find Manga in the school library?
[SIZE=13pt]O.O You might be able too...![/SIZE]

Surprisingly I was able to find some manga at my school! I was uberly sh0cked :V

Not to mention...Some parts in the manga were yaoi! ^.^ So I was quite happy. :)

But sadly...The school only had four volumes of "The Tarot Cafe'" D:

And I'm quite desperate to see what happens next. O_O

[SIZE=13pt]O.O You might be able too...![/SIZE]Surprisingly I was able to find some manga at my school! I was uberly sh0cked :V

Not to mention...Some parts in the manga were yaoi! ^.^ So I was quite happy. ^_^

Read them online!

My school has but only 1 MANGA in the library. "The man of many faces" I read the first volume. It was AMAZING. I want to read the final volume so bad! D: (There are only 2 volumes)

[SIZE=13pt]O.O You might be able too...![/SIZE]Surprisingly I was able to find some manga at my school! I was uberly sh0cked :V

Not to mention...Some parts in the manga were yaoi!  ^.^  So I was quite happy. :)

There's tons of manga at my library. That's good, so I don't have to buy my own. :p It has like all the volumes to everything. It's pretty awesome. :D I don't think there's any at my school though...

And this might be giving away a great ending for those of you who do read Kekkaishi, but in Kekkaishi, one of the main characters dies in the 10th volume. It's so sad! I won't say who did though. xD

:huh: There's lots of manga at the Public Library where I live, and that's how I've discovered all the manga that I read today.

My three favorite manga series are:

Shugo Chara - Everyone thinks that Amu Hinamori has a 'Cool & Spicy' character, but that's not how she truly is on the inside. When she wishes that she could show her true self, her three Guardian eggs are born, and the adventure begins! Really, really, good! My favorite so far! 5/5

School Rumble- Tenma Tsukamoto is in love with a boy named Oji Karasuma, who has no clue she exists! Follow the adventures of this good hearted but stupid girl as she tries to declare her love. The other main character in this book is an ex-delinquint named Kenji Harima. He used to be a bad gangster, but ever since he's fallen in love with Tenma, he's become mellow and all he can think about is her! Definitely a great series! 5/5

Love Hina- If you like crazy, naughty, full-out wacky manga, this is for you! Keitaro Urashima is a 2nd year Ronin who suddenly becomes the landlord of an all girl's hostel! He falls in love with Nara, a smart but spunky girl, who might be the mysterious girl from his past! WARNING: If you don't like pervy, crazy situations, don't read! 4/5

That's all!

Love,

CB

Read them online!
My school has but only 1 MANGA in the library. "The man of many faces" I read the first volume. It was AMAZING. I want to read the final volume so bad! D: (There are only 2 volumes)
[SIZE=13pt]): I dunno...I don't really like reading manga online. xP [/SIZE]

I'm gonna sound weird for saying it, but I just enjoy it more when I can actually touch the manga, and read it. I just enjoy 100 times more when I actually have the manga in my hands! x]

Rather then reading it off a screen. :p

www.onemanga.com

That, my friend, is the gateway to happiness.
I read the old Inuyasha manga's on there. I don't read the new ones because I watch anime and I don't want to get ahead.

Go www.onemanga.com!

-Mew

I have no idea if I've posted on this before but hey.

• Priest <3

• Death Note

• Sgt Frog

• Ghost Hunt

• Bleach

• I have one vol of D.N.Angel but I didn't like it c:

• And one vol of Arm Of Kanon but it was weird...naked dead people? o_o

I want to read D. Gray Man but they only have vol 2 in the shops >.<

I would but I prefer collecting anime merchandise so...

I want some Tonde Buurin manga and Sugar sugar rune manga. I <3 mahou shoujo!

yeah they wouldn't have manga at school its all educational and stuff,(Im not stupid or anything but I prefer manga and comics)

I have no idea if I've posted on this before but hey.
• Priest <3

• Death Note

• Sgt Frog

• Ghost Hunt

• Bleach

I have one vol of D.N.Angel but I didn't like it c:

• And one vol of Arm Of Kanon but it was weird...naked dead people? o_o

I want to read D. Gray Man but they only have vol 2 in the shops >.<
[SIZE=13pt]O.O Yeah, the first volume of DN Angel isn't all that great. xP[/SIZE]

But the later volumes get much better. O.O It's for sure worth reading! x3

I forgot to post earlier, I read:

○Full Metal Alchemist

○Inuyasha (I read it as I watch the show. Like I watch the re-run of episode 16 and then I read it, then the next week I watch the re-run episode 17 then I read it. I won't read the manga of it that hasn't been made into an episode because I don't wanna get ahead. Also, I think the Inuyasha anime is coming back soon!!!)

I read them both on www.onemanga.com ^-^

-Mew

Latest posts

Back