Does anyone actually own an Ancestor Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blue P2 I got off of crags list a loong time ago. still works!!!

I used to have a bunch of them, unfortunately I sold or gave them away with my other VPets a few years back. I wish I had kept them.

I still have mine from when I was a kid. I have a P1 Blue with white stripes and black buttons and a pink Angelgotchi. I kept all of my keychain pets from back then. It's amazing to see how much they go for nowadays.

I used to have a whole bunch of P2s and a Tamagotchi Angel. But now I only have one P2 left. I rarely play with it. It's so simple compared to the newer versions. It's more of a keepsake really.

I have a 1997 clear one (not sure if it's P1 or P2), an oceangotchi I'll probably sell soon, a mothra I'll probably sell soon, a Japanese angelgotchi I'll probably sell soon, and... I think that's it as far as my oldies go.

Is this bumping? Oh well

I am getting a Oshu/Mechu for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a rare?

I got a blue angelgotchi just last month. I got the japanese version because the US version costed more.

Sorry, I checked the date after I posted. I didn't realize I was topic bumping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a broken p1,broken p2 and a working p1 and a working p2 :p

I have a translucent green P2 coming in the mail! :D

I have a Japanese P1, a Morino, and Osutchi/ Mesutchi pair, a Genjitch, an Angelgotchi and a Doctor Slump SukiSuki Touch.

-KuroMame

Yup got two on hand. I have a black/grey P2 (it was a camo but I scratched off the paint when I was younger) and a silver/blue Tamagotchi Angel. My first ancestor was an orange/yellow P1 but I got rid of it years ago, I'm so mad at myself for that. I did recently win a teal/blue P1 on ebay. So, soon I'll have 3 ancestor tamas. :babytchi:

My ancestor collection has grown! :D I now have a P1, P2, Japanese P2, Tamagotchi Angel, and I'm happy to announce that I got my hands on a Osutchi/ Mesutchi pair (for a awesome price too). I'm currently bidding on a Japanese Angel, Morino and Ocean; all at good deals so I hope I win them. :)

Amy collection has grown with my vintages; I now have

2 x P2's

1 x White Japanese Angel

2 x Osutchi

2 x Mesutchi

1 x Morino

I am currently looking to buy a P1 or a different vintage. If you have any for sale PM me :)

I have two american angels (pink, yellow) and a p1 i think thats pink with swirls... Oh and a Genjitch, and a osu/mesu. I really like the osu/mesu, and angel! I reaaaaaallly want the ocean and morino someday... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back