Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an extremely awkward, gory, and incomprehensible dream last night. I can't really explain what happened. I kept waking up too.
Omg I hate those kinds of dreams! :D I have them too sometimes. Im like 'how the hell did my mind come up with THAT?!'

;-;

I had a dream last night but I forgot!

I remember once I had a dream that I had a bike but it was like the size of a bike that a 5 year old would ride, and I was at the top of a massive long driveway so I sat on the bike, put my knees over the handlebars and sped down the hill going 'WOOOOOOOOOOO!' :)

I also had another dream where I was on a bike, but it was just a normal sized one, and there was a guy laying down in the middle of the road so i just ran over him lol. :)

I don't know my dream last night but I remember one very wierd dream.

I was in this game of Pacman where I was the Pacman and the ghosts were replicas of my sister. Then I found a secret exit and I fell into a white space where Ksenia and Michelle were. There was a sign that said "GAME MAKER" so we made a game together that had dolphins. Then we saw Starry and we were excited. But, it was actually an evil clone of Starry and she took our game and turned the dolphins into sharks. We ran away, then everything became a flower field and we were the flowers. Then we saw a bee, which was Weiwei. She told us to get the game back. Kesnia asked us to be turned back into people and Michelle agreed and said we couldn't get the game being stuck in the ground. So we were turned back into people and we got our game back and made it back to normal. Weiwei said we were good girls and gave us gold stars.

I don't know HOW I dreamed that!

Last edited by a moderator:
HAH. OKAY SO:

Sanosuke found a treasure map. No one else would go with him to find the treasure because they were afraid he'd get them lost. So I went along with him because I didn't mind an adventure.

Long story short, we got into a cave. We didn't know where to go and then suddenly the floor gave out. We were in some sort of underground cave thing. The walls were painted really really dark but there were candles here and there. Saito comes out of nowhere and says, "Welcome to Wonderland." Sanosuke's all, "What the heck are you doing down here?" Saito said that was none of our business and he shoved us into a little 'resting room,' as he called it, for us to find out where we were. In that little room, there was tea pots and teacups and little tables everywhere. I got some tea and that's all I remember.

Omg, I laughed when I woke up. xD

HAH. OKAY SO:
Sanosuke found a treasure map. No one else would go with him to find the treasure because they were afraid he'd get them lost. So I went along with him because I didn't mind an adventure.

Long story short, we got into a cave. We didn't know where to go and then suddenly the floor gave out. We were in some sort of underground cave thing. The walls were painted really really dark but there were candles here and there. Saito comes out of nowhere and says, "Welcome to Wonderland." Sanosuke's all, "What the heck are you doing down here?" Saito said that was none of our business and he shoved us into a little 'resting room,' as he called it, for us to find out where we were. In that little room, there was tea pots and teacups and little tables everywhere. I got some tea and that's all I remember.

Omg, I laughed when I woke up. xD
'Wonderland'? Sounds like Alice in Wonderland theme because of the teapots and teacups. That's really strange, though. xD

'Wonderland'? Sounds like Alice in Wonderland theme because of the teapots and teacups. That's really strange, though. xD
Yep. That's exactly why my mind came up with that. Because I've been wanting to see Alice in Wonderland, haha.

Um... mine was something about Horseisle.

I honestly can't remember.

My dream was about me and my cat. x)

Somehow my cat learned to talk, but when she started talking she wouldn't stop. 'What are we having for lunch? Huh? Huh? Estella are you listening? Hello!?' x) I woke up right in the middle of it, and thank god I did, I don't think I would have been able to sleep well though that. xD

After that when I went back to sleep, I had a dream about the guy I like. x) That one was great. =D

My dream last night was sad. I dreamed my sister developed leukemia and I had to give transplants. Then she died.

I don't want to explain the whole thing, that is just long story short. I dreamt it because we watched My Sister's Keeper last night. It was sad.

Okay, so I was at the pool, sitting on the grass, and there was this stick next to me. Somehow it managed to scratch this hole into my skin. It wasn't bleeding or anything but when I touched it, blood started pouring out. Then the setting randomly turned to school, and I was in Science. I was still bleeding, and it was still pouring out blood. Then everything turned all faint and I fell on the floor.

Then I woke up.

It was odd.

I got a hot chocolate from Tim Horton's and it was a Roll Up The Rim cup, and I won the grand prize which was tickets to the Stanley Cup final. When I rolled it up, I was in the Timmie's and I started like screaming and stuff and people tried to steal it from me. D:

Ever since that dream, I've have a burning need for Timmie's hot chocolate.

I had a dream where I was at school and we were doing sprints.Just as we were about to run, aliens invaded.But I turns out, they were hosting a party.So we had a party then it ended and we went home. :3

It was weird.

One minute I was suicidal, the next I was playing tennis.

Feel sorry for me, I have to live in my mind for many, many years to come.

I remember Big Time Rush... But I can't remember much else more. D:

But the other night I was dreaming that James Maslow and I were in a garden and we were confessing our love for each other. :3333 Then I was at a pool with all of BTR && a tornado came. O: Logan saved us all before the tornado came too far though.

Win?

I had a dream that I bought tickets to a Versailles concert and i was mad excited and i was texting my friend sagdsdg I WAS SO MAD WHEN I WOKE UP

I was in a car with the four BTR guys. I was in between Kendall and Logan and Kendall was playing a Mario game on my DSi. He wanted to show me something he figured out in the game and it was like an epic secret. So I kept watching him play. I think Carlos was driving, haha. I wish James was next to me. Like what the heck, why wasn't he? D:

It was rather funny when I woke up. xDD And my brain currently is dead, so my sentence structure was terrible up there. Lol. :'D

Last edited by a moderator:
I dreamt that the ice rink in the mall actually had this secret lower level. And then one day, my mother, aunt, sister, and I found it and it was basically snow. And we found a hedgehog nest. And then, I fell and slipped down this tunnel and I was in this cool ice cave. And then my family came in and we partied.

And then, I guess it was the next day, because we were back with our dog and it was like oober dark, but they were playing a basketball game on the other side of the snowy area. And so I had to like sneak into the cave so I like army crawled past the hedgehogs into the cave with my dog and when we got in, everybody else came. And we were totally chill for a while but then another family came in -- a girl, a dad, and a little toddler. And we were like "oh hey!"

And I talked to the little boy for a while. But then my mom and aunt went out with the boy (because apparently the cave led to a snowy town...) and they were holding the boy because he was sleeping. So they gave him to me, but he was a banana. And I thought that it was his blankey or something so we went back in. And then we got mad at the man and arrested him (idk why).

And then we drove the girl home and she told us she was an Eagle Scout.

I don't have dream often, but when I do, they're awesome.

[SIZE=7pt]Basically I was visiting my friend in Korea. Online friend. I was using this teleporting device which teleported me to Yahoo which then teleported me to Korea. Hogwarts was in Korea. Everything was screwed up. [/SIZE]

I dreamed that the school changed the dress code so that we could have holes and rips in our pants, and everyone at school had these huge rips in their jeans the next day.

Then we stopped at a McDonalds during a track meet, and my friend told me my legs were bleeding. I looked down and they were like seeping blood and all the skin was gone. So my other friend took me to the bathroom to clean up, and my cat ran in and I went over to pet it.

Then the track team all went over to my house before school, and the coach was there. And I ended up being an our late to school because I took so long getting ready. xD

I can't remember/have dreams when I get less than 5 hours of sleep. : (

But I remember yesterdays! I was in the girls locker room (expect it was a pool too...?!) and I went over to my guy friend and told him my girlfriend likes him. Well he told her and she got her ganster friends to come kill me. Well, when she opened the door, I smacked that gun right out of her hand with a gigantic kitchen knife! She runs away and then I go to the weight room and practice my trombone solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back